300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by james_bond007 View Post
    Well guys today I took my medical and my pft1 and I'm sure I passed since I exceeded all expectations.
    Yesterday I took my VBT. Which only consisted of that I didn't get no (SI) structured interview. Which a lot of ppl claim to have gotten. But then again my letter says that the vbt was considered the SI for this position, so I don't know what to expect. I asked the lady if I passed her answer was " we can't tell you that. You will hear from mhc in 3-4 weeks". Well congrats on everyone moving ahead. Btw I tested in JFK

From my previous experience, I got told the same thing (Bodymore not JFK) and I got the letter in the mail that I didn't pass. Chances are you didn't pass either, but it's not the end of the world. It means you will be free to look for another job and happier in the long term.

Comment

• It means you will be free to look for another job and happier in the long term.[/QUOTE]

If you want to work in LE, look for a real agency that supports its employees and offers a varied work environment. At CBP, you will be bored out of your mind swipping passports and asking the same questions over and over again.

Comment

• Thank you guys for your kind words, I guess I'll have to wait and see. It just really sucks you know. But I'll let you guys know when I find out anything about. I don't really mind LE OR not I'm in it for the better salary and better raises than at my current job that's all.
        Geo: Central East Coast
        Test: 8/15/13 (Score: 89)
        NOR: 9/9/13
        TSL: 11/27/13
        VBT: 12/17/13

Comment

• Reapply at next open announcement.

CBP will be hiring for hundreds, if not thousands, of positions over the next few years.

Comment

• Originally posted by james_bond007 View Post
            Thank you guys for your kind words, I guess I'll have to wait and see. It just really sucks you know. But I'll let you guys know when I find out anything about. I don't really mind LE OR not I'm in it for the better salary and better raises than at my current job that's all.
            Don't give up and never say never!! I always say never quite and never surrender!!!
            Geo: Florida, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas V.I and St. Croix V.I
            first choice: Florida region
            second choice: Puerto Rico
            Test-8/21/11
            NOR-3/23/12
            Test Management Application-8/16/12
            TSL-2/25/13
            PFT 1-3/27/13- passed
            Medical-3/27/13- put on medical review 5/21/2013-passed
            B.I.- submitted 6/11/2013
            V.B.T- 4/18/2013-passed
            S.I.-4/18/2013-passed
            Poly- 11/20/2013-pending
            PFT 2-
            The Call-
            E.O.D-

Comment

• I will one more time.
              Geo: Central East Coast
              Test: 8/15/13 (Score: 89)
              NOR: 9/9/13
              TSL: 11/27/13
              VBT: 12/17/13

Comment

• It seems like Florida is the only place with no movement. Good luck to all!

Comment

• Hello everyone, is CBP hiring right now?
                  PAPD
                  Tested: 5/18/13
                  Qualified

NYSP
                  Tested: 10/13
                  List: High 15k

Yonkers PD
                  Tested: 11/16/13
                  Eligible

PWCPD
                  Tested: 2/3/14
                  PT: 4/8/14 - Passed
                  Poly: May ?

Baltimore City PD
                  Test: 4/26/14

Comment

• Passed the pft 2 today with 2 other applicants. Good luck to the rest and happy holidays.

Comment

• Originally posted by Be successful View Post
                      Hello everyone, is CBP hiring right now?
                      Yes...if you mean hiring from previous announcements and filling classes.

There's no current open announcement though. If you haven't applied to a previous announcement then you'll have to wait until a new hiring announcement opens up.

When that will happen...who knows? My guess would be sometime spring/summer 2014.

Comment

• New Orleans

Comment

• How do you find out if you passed your polygraph? took mine over a month ago. I was told i failed but might get a chance at a second one. Do you find out by mail or email? I figure no news is good news though so who knows maybe I actually did pass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Natedog36 View Post
                            How do you find out if you passed your polygraph? took mine over a month ago. I was told i failed but might get a chance at a second one. Do you find out by mail or email? I figure no news is good news though so who knows maybe I actually did pass.
                            Call MHC and ask them about your status, usually they'll let you know of your polygraph status

Comment

• well how many high speed officers gave back their cash award???

Cause if you guys don't care about FLAP I'm pretty damn sure u guys don't want those cash awards right.

Comment

• once you get into CBP, are there specialized units within the CBP? Such as k9 or tactical stuff?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11143 users online. 403 members and 10740 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X