Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Central East Coast Jet. and Soup yeah they only update CASS twice a week, so just give it a few lol

Comment

• Just finished my PFT2 and am now finished with the hiring process. About 1 year 5 months from start to finish. 12:17 1.5 mile, 30.24 second 220 yard dash.

Good luck everyone. It will happen to you too!

Comment

• PFT 2 this Friday! I am excited :x
        my current times are
        220 yard dash - 38 seconds
        25 proper sit ups - 46 seconds
        17 proper push ups - 17 seconds
        1.5 mile rune - 13 minutes 30 seconds

Excited to move onto the next step!

Comment

• Originally posted by sizzlin bacon View Post
          Just finished my PFT2 and am now finished with the hiring process. About 1 year 5 months from start to finish. 12:17 1.5 mile, 30.24 second 220 yard dash.

Good luck everyone. It will happen to you too!
          Hey sizzling, what was the order of the exercises? Dash, sit ups, push ups and run? Thanks

Comment

• it might take a couple of days.
            Originally posted by Soup View Post
            Got my TSL today for the North East! I scored 91 on the test. Has anyone with their TSL able to get into CASS? It won't let me in yet.

Comment

• what region did you apply to?
              Originally posted by Kattle View Post
              Still awaiting my TSL. Congrats to all that have received theirs!

Comment

• Well guys today I took my medical and my pft1 and I'm sure I passed since I exceeded all expectations.
                Yesterday I took my VBT. Which only consisted of that I didn't get no (SI) structured interview. Which a lot of ppl claim to have gotten. But then again my letter says that the vbt was considered the SI for this position, so I don't know what to expect. I asked the lady if I passed her answer was " we can't tell you that. You will hear from mhc in 3-4 weeks". Well congrats on everyone moving ahead. Btw I tested in JFK
                Last edited by james_bond007; 12-18-2013, 10:41 PM. Reason: Typo
                Geo: Central East Coast
                Test: 8/15/13 (Score: 89)
                NOR: 9/9/13
                TSL: 11/27/13
                VBT: 12/17/13

Comment

• Originally posted by james_bond007 View Post
                  Well guys today I took my medical and my pft1 and I'm sure I passed since I exceeded all expectations.
                  Yesterday I took my VBT. Which only consisted of that I didn't get no (SI) structured interview. Which a lot of ppl claim to hve gotten. But then again my letter says that the vbt was considered the SI for this position, so I don't know what to expect. I asked he lady if I passed her answer was " we can't tell you that. You will here from mhc in 3-4 weeks". Well congrats on everyone moving ahead. Btw I tested in JFK
                  Just keep positive. I took my VBT at JFK and also my structure interview right after my vbt. Sometimes they will schedule you to come back to do the interview. Just keep positive and good luck!
                  Geo: Florida, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas V.I and St. Croix V.I
                  first choice: Florida region
                  second choice: Puerto Rico
                  Test-8/21/11
                  NOR-3/23/12
                  Test Management Application-8/16/12
                  TSL-2/25/13
                  PFT 1-3/27/13- passed
                  Medical-3/27/13- put on medical review 5/21/2013-passed
                  B.I.- submitted 6/11/2013
                  V.B.T- 4/18/2013-passed
                  S.I.-4/18/2013-passed
                  Poly- 11/20/2013-pending
                  PFT 2-
                  The Call-
                  E.O.D-

Comment

• I really hope so
                    Geo: Central East Coast
                    Test: 8/15/13 (Score: 89)
                    NOR: 9/9/13
                    TSL: 11/27/13
                    VBT: 12/17/13

Comment

• Anyone here current federal government GS pay or federal LEO?

Comment

• Originally posted by mvc View Post
                        Hey sizzling, what was the order of the exercises? Dash, sit ups, push ups and run? Thanks
                        That is exactly the order. I was in a group of four guys, and there was plenty of rest time between rounds. However the run is all together.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoD4Life View Post
                          I tested on 9/16 and received my NOR in early October. Did you apply to the Capitol Police announcement? It closes on the 20th.
                          Yup I sure did, really hoping for PAPD or NYPD

Comment

• Hey guys I have been a long time follower of this thread but have never posted. Today i filled out all of my pre-employment forms (retirement, direct deposit, etc...) I EOD on Jan 6 and leave for Glynco 02/10. My process went fairly quick but to those that have been going thought this for a while hang in there. It is surreal now that I am officially over with the hiring process and actually have the job! Good luck to you all. For those that are going to be at the academy in Feb... see you there!
                            Last edited by CBP_1906; 12-19-2013, 08:32 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Originally posted by DoD4Life View Post
                              Anyone here current federal government GS pay or federal LEO?
                              Both, send it....

Comment

• Originally posted by CBP_1906 View Post
                                Hey guys I have been a long time follower of this thread but have never posted. Today i filled out all of my pre-employment forms (retirement, direct deposit, etc...) I EOD on Jan 6 and leave for Glynco 02/10. My process went fairly quick but to those that have been going thought this for a while hang in there. It is surreal now that I am officially over with the hiring process and actually have the job! Good luck to you all. For those that are going to be at the academy in Feb... see you there!
                                EOD Jan 6 for SYS, CALIFORNIA?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7737 users online. 416 members and 7321 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X