300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aal View Post
    You don't see many of us around here!! Good to know theres a few, how long after the TSL did you get the email to schedule the fitness test?

BOSS definitely a great christmas present. I thought we'd have to wait months for this.

Happy holidays!!!

It took me about 3 weeks and i just got scheduled for my VBT on Jan 7!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by G.FLORES View Post
      Has anyone got the tsl for florida and caribbean for the last announcement that ended a couple of months ago?
      I got a 98 for the Florida region and no TSL. I tested on 9-25. Thinking about changing my region since i see people with lower scores getting their TSL.
      Geo- Florida
      CBPO Exam- 9/25/13
      NOR- 98 10/25/13
      Qual- GS 7
      TSL- 2/28/14
      PFT1/Medical- 3/12/14
      VBT/SI- 5/9/14
      VBT/SI- eligible 5/14/14
      BI E-QIP received- 10/03/14
      BI E-QIP submitted- 10/06/14
      BI E-QIP in Security Office- 01/06/15

Comment

• Originally posted by DoD4Life View Post
        I got an 85 and just recieced my TSL. Central East here
        I never got mine yet, I got a 88 on the test and no TSL

Comment

• I received my TSL yesterday for the northwest area. 92 on test. I took my test in October. As reading through the paper it seems I will be contacted for all further testing. The question I have is about the background investigation. I'm thinking I need to fill out a SF-86 and was wondering if I am going to be contacted about this too. Thanks for your input and help.

Comment

• Anyone in need of a Room in San Diego? I have a few guys leaving to Glynco that were having Pre-Academy in OTM and SYS leaving in a few days. Space has opened up.

Send me a private message for details.

Comment

• I tested on 9/16 and received my NOR in early October. Did you apply to the Capitol Police announcement? It closes on the 20th.
              Originally posted by E92_M3 View Post
              Nice! guess I have a shot, when did you get your NOR DoDa?

Comment

• Originally posted by cosgrove View Post
                I received my TSL yesterday for the northwest area. 92 on test. I took my test in October. As reading through the paper it seems I will be contacted for all further testing. The question I have is about the background investigation. I'm thinking I need to fill out a SF-86 and was wondering if I am going to be contacted about this too. Thanks for your input and help.
                Hey I was trying to PM you cosgrove, I too applied fpr the Northwest area, but haven't gotten my TSL :-(....anyone else has received there TSL for the North area????

Comment

• Originally posted by cosgrove View Post
                  I received my TSL yesterday for the northwest area. 92 on test. I took my test in October. As reading through the paper it seems I will be contacted for all further testing. The question I have is about the background investigation. I'm thinking I need to fill out a SF-86 and was wondering if I am going to be contacted about this too. Thanks for your input and help.
                  Your background investigation will not be for a while. When it came time for mine, it was right after my polygraph. They will have you fill out paperwork well in advance, mine was approximately six months before the actual meeting face to face with the investigator.

Tomorrow at 3pm is my PFT2!

Comment

• Originally posted by G.FLORES View Post
                    Has anyone got the tsl for florida and caribbean for the last announcement that ended a couple of months ago?
                    Nothing here either other than NOR for the Florida and Caribbean area. Scored in the 80's with no vet points.

Comment

• So i got a response from IA in regards to my NOPA after approximately 4 months of waiting for a response and they basically asked me to answer the same questions I had previously answered and I dont know what more they want I have already sent in anyone have any advice on what I should do? Please any help would be great...

Comment

• Got my TSL today!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Technikal89 View Post
                          So i got a response from IA in regards to my NOPA after approximately 4 months of waiting for a response and they basically asked me to answer the same questions I had previously answered and I dont know what more they want I have already sent in anyone have any advice on what I should do? Please any help would be great...
                          Feel free to send me a PM. Yours are turned off.
                          Gek.

Comment

• Still awaiting my TSL. Congrats to all that have received theirs!
                            Geo: SWB
                            CBPO Exam: 09/24/13
                            NOR: 92% - 10/28/13
                            TSL - 01/31/14
                            Medical/PFT1 - 02/19/14
                            VBT/SI - 02/28/14
                            BI - 03/15/14
                            Poly - 04/30/14
                            BI Cleared - 06/24/14
                            Drug Test - 06/26/14
                            The Call - 06/26/14
                            PFT 2 - 07/11/14
                            EOD - 07/14/14
                            Academy - 08/14/14 - 12/23/14

Comment

• Originally posted by NYJAM58 View Post
                              Got my TSL today!!
                              congratulations what region?

Comment

• Got my TSL today for the North East! I scored 91 on the test. Has anyone with their TSL able to get into CASS? It won't let me in yet.
                                CBPO applicant
                                Geo Pref: North East / Buffalo
                                Written Test- 9/5/13 -91
                                TSL- 12/13
                                Phy/PFT1- 1/9/14

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7235 users online. 386 members and 6849 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X