300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aal View Post
    Right back at ya , I tested Aug. 29 I believe and also west coast I thought about changing it to NW or SW in hopes of a faster timeline...did you get scheduled for anything? i wonder how long it will be before we get a date
    hi thank you for your reply! No I didn't get anything scheduled, I guess we will have to wait for a while since the holiday is coming. BTW happy holidays, I feel the TSL is the best Christmas gift I received this year!

Comment

• Originally posted by Th3boss View Post
      hi thank you for your reply! No I didn't get anything scheduled, I guess we will have to wait for a while since the holiday is coming. BTW happy holidays, I feel the TSL is the best Christmas gift I received this year!
      Finally found West Coast applicants!! I took my test in Oct. and got my TSL like 3-4 weeks ago. Im scheduled to take my fitness on Wed. Medical has been cleared and background check in process. They were linked with my BPA application!!!! Happy holidays guys.

Comment

• Anyone that scored between 80-85 got TSL? Or am I gonna be out of luck

Comment

• Originally posted by Th3boss View Post
          congrats! I actually got mine today too Just wondering what was your test date and geo? I was tested back in Sept and my geo is West Coast
          Boss, What did you score on exam?

Comment

• I got an 85 and just recieced my TSL. Central East here

Originally posted by E92_M3 View Post
            Anyone that scored between 80-85 got TSL? Or am I gonna be out of luck

Comment

• Originally posted by DoD4Life View Post
              I got an 85 and just recieced my TSL. Central East here
              Nice! guess I have a shot, when did you get your NOR DoDa?

Comment

• Any SE applicants get TSL yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by justinyim89 View Post
                  Finally found West Coast applicants!! I took my test in Oct. and got my TSL like 3-4 weeks ago. Im scheduled to take my fitness on Wed. Medical has been cleared and background check in process. They were linked with my BPA application!!!! Happy holidays guys.
                  You don't see many of us around here!! Good to know theres a few, how long after the TSL did you get the email to schedule the fitness test?

BOSS definitely a great christmas present. I thought we'd have to wait months for this.

Happy holidays!!!
                  Last edited by aal; 12-17-2013, 11:50 AM. Reason: typo
                  CBPO (West Coast)
                  Exam: 08/29/13
                  NOR: 09/13/13- 87%
                  TSL: 12/16/13
                  Medical & PFT1: 12/23/13

Comment

• Has anyone got the tsl for florida and caribbean for the last announcement that ended a couple of months ago?

Comment

• I didn't want to respond to guy who was complaining about the FLAP, but nonetheless his views on speaking Spanish fluently and being competent at this job on the SWB is pretty laughable. I am from no where near the SWB but I work down here. I had to go to Charleston to learn Spanish, so obviously I am not a native speaker. To anyone here who is wondering if they need to learn Spanish fluently to be successful down here, my opinion is no. As someone else also said, body language often speaks much louder than verbal. I am by no means a load master, but I've worked a fair amount of seizures. Many of which I was the primary officer. The last one, beyond taking a basic binding declaration not much was said. It was so obvious he was doing something wrong by the way he was acting that he was definitely going to be referred. So to all you guys who do not speak Spanish well, do not fret. As long as you pay attention to what is going on in front of you, you will be successful down here. As far being entitled to the FLAP, well, don't speak Spanish then if you feel that way. But you aren't going to be happy with government work if you feel like you are entitled all the time. You have to be flexible in civil service, or else you will be miserable.

Comment

• Originally posted by E92_M3 View Post
                        Boss, What did you score on exam?
                        hi, i got 89 without vet preference

Comment

• Nope nothing down here in FL
                          Originally posted by G.FLORES View Post
                          Has anyone got the tsl for florida and caribbean for the last announcement that ended a couple of months ago?

Comment

• What was your score

Comment

• Originally posted by Je123fl View Post
                              Nope nothing down here in FL
                              What was your score

Comment

• I got a 94 no vet points, what was yours?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7698 users online. 168 members and 7530 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X