300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
    I never thought about that, but I doubt it. I had been waiting almost two years before I even took another exam. I had everything else cleared minus the poly as it was not mandatory when I applied and that was before I even thought about other Positions. BI's are very unpredictable hard to say who's will be done quicker, I was just delt this hand and have to ride it out. I know Yoda waited even longer and he had to start his BI all over again bc it took so long. They scrapped his first one and started a new one and I have a feeling that is what is going to happen to mine.
    My background just cleared. It's been 11 months since it started, 6 months since poly and 5 months since meeting with a BI. How about yours? Also do you know what's next after we get all green in cass? Tsu or pt2?
    Last edited by mvc; 11-19-2013, 12:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mvc View Post
      My background just cleared. It's been 11 months since it started, 6 months since poly and 5 months since meeting with a BI. How about yours? Also do you know what's next after we get all green in cass? Tsu or pt2?
      I just checked and of course it is still pending. I met My BI around 7/11, then 19 months later I took my poly. Of course when I first started it wasn't mandatory yet. Was told three weeks ago it would be cleared, but that was obviously said to pacify me. You will be contacted by MHC when they have a open spot for you, as long as all of your steps are complete and up to date. From what I’ve seen on here you get called by TSL date.
      NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
      Score:9X.XX%
      List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
        I just checked and of course it is still pending. I met My BI around 7/11, then 19 months later I took my poly. Of course when I first started it wasn't mandatory yet. Was told three weeks ago it would be cleared, but that was obviously said to pacify me. You will be contacted by MHC when they have a open spot for you, as long as all of your steps are complete and up to date. From what I’ve seen on here you get called by TSL date.
        Thanks. Guess it is time to increase my workout routine and wait for the call. Good luck to you as well.

Comment

• Wow Rms16..you must have made the "handle-with-care" list..
          Last edited by pn3karr; 11-19-2013, 06:53 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• I'm there with you brother.., just seems cruel and unusual..

Comment

• Originally posted by mvc View Post
              Thanks. Guess it is time to increase my workout routine and wait for the call. Good luck to you as well.
              Congratulations anyway mvc, getting the green check ion BI is great news! Hope they call you soon.
              List#2XX 5/2013

Comment

• Originally posted by pn3karr View Post
                Wow Rms16..you must have made the "handle-with-care" list..
                "Handle-with-care"? I'd have to disagree, more like torture for as long as humanly possible haha. It definitely seems like cruel and unusual, but it will make me appreciate it that much more once I get it. Just wish I didn't have to wait so long. The way it's headed I'm probably going to have to redo my background. Yoda said that's what happened to him and it seems to be headed that way for me. I remember when I first found this forum reading his story and thinking I hope that doesn't happen to me. I definitely shouldn't have said that haha.
                List#2XX 5/2013

Comment

• Relaxing in Plantation, FL before my PFT 2 tomorrow morning in Sunrise. Not planning on breaking any records but no intentions on failing either, but grateful and blessed to be where I am in such a short time...just about 10 months from testing to job offer..good luck to the rest of you in your journey.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveToCompete View Post
                    Relaxing in Plantation, FL before my PFT 2 tomorrow morning in Sunrise. Not planning on breaking any records but no intentions on failing either, but grateful and blessed to be where I am in such a short time...just about 10 months from testing to job offer..good luck to the rest of you in your journey.
                    Good luck on your pft2, I'm sure you will do well and congrats on the quick entry.
                    List#2XX 5/2013

Comment

Last edited by pn3karr; 10-15-2014, 10:26 AM.

Comment

• quick question..........if you already have clearance.......how far in do they go bfor they stop.......or do they even stop at all?

Comment

• Originally posted by hotsauce2dt View Post
                          quick question..........if you already have clearance.......how far in do they go bfor they stop.......or do they even stop at all?

Your current clearance will have no effect on this process. Take a look at my time line they will keep going until they are satisfied
                          List#2XX 5/2013

Comment

• Originally posted by pn3karr View Post
                            Ya, I'm a summer 2011 tester myself.. Watched several generations of applicants pass me by.. Just so frustrating.. I sometimes wonder if I angered the wrong person. I'm beyond qualified yet it doesn't seem to matter. I know I'd have a lot to offer if and when I'm given the chance. Hang in there bro.. Hopefully they contact us soon one way or the other.

It looks like it's just me, Drifting and you left from the old guard. You have to think positive, it’s best not to pay too much attention to the process otherwise it will drive you nuts. Oh and from your lips to gods ears with that. I'm sure it will happen soon for us. We already have permanent reserved seats in the BI waiting room.
                            List#2XX 5/2013

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveToCompete View Post
                              Relaxing in Plantation, FL before my PFT 2 tomorrow morning in Sunrise. Not planning on breaking any records but no intentions on failing either, but grateful and blessed to be where I am in such a short time...just about 10 months from testing to job offer..good luck to the rest of you in your journey.
                              nice! which port did you choose?
                              Geo: FL- U.S. Carib
                              CBPO Exam: 03/26/12
                              NOR: 97% w/ 5 vet 4/12
                              Med/PFT1: Passed 6/12
                              VBT/SI: Passed 11/12
                              Poly: Passed 2/13
                              Quals: 6/13
                              BI: 6/13
                              Drug Test: 7/13
                              TSU: 7/31/2013
                              PFT2: Passed 9/25/2013
                              EOD: 11/4/2013 Ft. Lauderdale, FL
                              FLETC: Class 341

Comment

• Originally posted by cammyman1 View Post
                                nice! which port did you choose?
                                Hey cam , how long did you wait for tsu after your cass went all green? Thanks

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8667 users online. 257 members and 8410 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X