300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fancee0514 View Post
    has anyone here who took their test around September 2013 time frame has received any letter yet from them?
    I took the test in September and got my results a month later. From what people are saying they will be sending out TSLs in January
    Geo: SWB
    CBPO Exam: 09/24/13
    NOR: 92% - 10/28/13
    TSL - 01/31/14
    Medical/PFT1 - 02/19/14
    VBT/SI - 02/28/14
    BI - 03/15/14
    Poly - 04/30/14
    BI Cleared - 06/24/14
    Drug Test - 06/26/14
    The Call - 06/26/14
    PFT 2 - 07/11/14
    EOD - 07/14/14
    Academy - 08/14/14 - 12/23/14

Comment

• I really hope my 88 is a good result, I am waiting patiently now. Hurry East Coast!

Comment

• What is the MHC email for changing geo preference?
        TSL - 01/31/14
        Medical/PFT1 - 02/19/14
        VBT/SI - 02/28/14
        BI - 03/15/14
        Poly - 04/30/14
        BI Cleared - 06/24/14
        Drug Test - 06/26/14
        The Call - 06/26/14
        PFT 2 - 07/11/14
        EOD - 07/14/14

Comment

• What you'll be doing during pre-academy will be largely dependent on the port you are heading to.

Expect a lot of post-hiring paperwork, forms and such, port tours and introductions, and like stuff the first day or so.

Then, probably a bunch of computer training and shadowing people working at the various different components of your port.

Comment

• Originally posted by Natedog36 View Post
            What region did you apply for? and what was your TSL letter date?
            I applied for the North/Northwest border and received My TSL about 2 weeks after my test I think. I can check but it was pretty fast. I scored 87 with no vet points and GS-5 based on education.

Comment

• deleted post
              Last edited by NYJAM58; 11-04-2013, 06:56 PM.

Comment

• BPO
                Geo Pref: East Region,
                Written Test 04/12,
                TSL 11/12,
                Fitness 12/12
                Med 12/12
                VBT/SI 01/13
                Polygraph 04/13
                Drug Screen 09/13
                BI interview pending

Hey guys, I have not been contacted by my background investigator yet, would it be wise for me to call them first? In August I was sent a letter by CBP to explain some things I admitted to in my polygraph, even though I passed the polygraph. I replied to the letter and a month later, I was called to do a drug screening. So, I'm thinking they were satisfied with my response. Would appreciate a response on contacting my BI or not. Thanks
                Last edited by Toine88; 11-04-2013, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sizzlin bacon View Post
                  I applied for the North/Northwest border and received My TSL about 2 weeks after my test I think. I can check but it was pretty fast. I scored 87 with no vet points and GS-5 based on education.
                  That's awesome that it went so fast for you. I was just curious because they hire by TSL date. I received mine in February just want to know when they start hiring everyone that started the process the same time I did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Natedog36 View Post
                    That's awesome that it went so fast for you. I was just curious because they hire by TSL date. I received mine in February just want to know when they start hiring everyone that started the process the same time I did.
                    First they will contact those with a higher score and earlier TSL DATE form past exams... Then they'll move one to newer TSL's and scores... As in if you took the test 3 years ago and score 90, and someone else just took the test and scored a 91... They'll pick the higher score... This is for the final offer. For a TSL they hand them out by score order and available slots.

Best of luck!
                    CBPO
                    Written: 08/29/2007
                    EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                      First they will contact those with a higher score and earlier TSL DATE form past exams... Then they'll move one to newer TSL's and scores... As in if you took the test 3 years ago and score 90, and someone else just took the test and scored a 91... They'll pick the higher score... This is for the final offer. For a TSL they hand them out by score order and available slots.
                      Best of luck!
                      Thanks, but are you 100% sure about that? I've been reading a few forums and I was on the assumption that once you received a TSL your score goes out the window. I mean whats the sense of sending me a TSL and making me go through the process to just keep putting people in front of me. It doesn't seem very logical to me.
                      Last edited by Natedog36; 11-05-2013, 02:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toine88 View Post
                        BPO
                        Geo Pref: East Region,
                        Written Test 04/12,
                        TSL 11/12,
                        Fitness 12/12
                        Med 12/12
                        VBT/SI 01/13
                        Polygraph 04/13
                        Drug Screen 09/13
                        BI interview pending

Hey guys, I have not been contacted by my background investigator yet, would it be wise for me to call them first? In August I was sent a letter by CBP to explain some things I admitted to in my polygraph, even though I passed the polygraph. I replied to the letter and a month later, I was called to do a drug screening. So, I'm thinking they were satisfied with my response. Would appreciate a response on contacting my BI or not. Thanks
                        What was it that you discussed with your polygraph administrator? It could be that they are digging into you background further than someone who did not have/need to admit anything. I would imagine that given the available pool of people to pick from, they may pass over potential candidates for those who are less administrative work. Call the MHC and see what they say. They are usually pretty good about getting things rolling if need be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kattle View Post
                          I took the test in September and got my results a month later. From what people are saying they will be sending out TSLs in January

OK thank you dear.

Comment

• Does your choice of GEO preference affect your hiring chances at all? I picked Florida since I live here, but would it be wiser to pick the southwest border since most of the hirings are there according to the website?

Just received my NoR yesterday and already uploaded my documents. What is the max score on the test? 100?
                            Last edited by MangoMan; 11-05-2013, 02:26 PM.

Comment

• deleted due to mis-reading
                              Last edited by Shorttie; 11-05-2013, 02:42 PM.
                              Geo: Florida, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas V.I and St. Croix V.I
                              first choice: Florida region
                              second choice: Puerto Rico
                              Test-8/21/11
                              NOR-3/23/12
                              Test Management Application-8/16/12
                              TSL-2/25/13
                              PFT 1-3/27/13- passed
                              Medical-3/27/13- put on medical review 5/21/2013-passed
                              B.I.- submitted 6/11/2013
                              V.B.T- 4/18/2013-passed
                              S.I.-4/18/2013-passed
                              Poly- 11/20/2013-pending
                              PFT 2-
                              The Call-
                              E.O.D-

Comment

• Originally posted by MangoMan View Post
                                Does your choice of GEO preference affect your hiring chances at all? I picked Florida since I live here, but would it be wiser to pick the southwest border since most of the hirings are there according to the website?

Just received my NoR yesterday and already uploaded my documents. What is the max score on the test? 100?
                                Yes, max score is 100 without veteran points.
                                TSL - 01/31/14
                                Medical/PFT1 - 02/19/14
                                VBT/SI - 02/28/14
                                BI - 03/15/14
                                Poly - 04/30/14
                                BI Cleared - 06/24/14
                                Drug Test - 06/26/14
                                The Call - 06/26/14
                                PFT 2 - 07/11/14
                                EOD - 07/14/14

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12641 users online. 464 members and 12177 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X