300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DaBonk112 View Post
    Can anyone elaborate on the drug use NOPA? If one fully discloses all drug use during on the SF-86, would that person still get a NOPA?
    Possibly, Possibly not. It's more factors at play. What type of drug, recency, how many times.... etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by CUJEN View Post
      I am still locked out and I don't exsist on the hotline!!

I did get an email response yesterday which let me know that my request had been sent to the Oral Board....I do not know what that is supposed to mean and I have not heard from the people at the Oral Board.

I am hoping that CASS glitched and just lost me.....

In the email they asked they I submit any future correspondence to the Oral Board.....

Keep your finger crossed for me
      As I'm thinking about it, even if you failed your VBT I doubt you would be off of CASS that quickly. You would most likely been notified first before you were removed from CASS. Even applicants that had their offer rescinded were still able to access CASS for a while.

Comment

• Showed up!

Showed up on CASS today. Geo preference was Washington-Northern Border and my test score was 90

If anyone has facebook let me know and we can talk on there about the upcoming long journey

Comment

• Originally posted by shawal16 View Post
          As I'm thinking about it, even if you failed your VBT I doubt you would be off of CASS that quickly. You would most likely been notified first before you were removed from CASS. Even applicants that had their offer rescinded were still able to access CASS for a while.
          I want to say that im positive that you would get an ineligible notice from the VBT review board, the same way those of us who've passed got the eligible notice before continuing the process. So I'd double check that they didnt forget to turn your tapes in. Maybe they think CUJEN never even showed up for it. Stranger things have happened in this process.

Comment

• Please help guys. I have a dilemma here.

I just received my TO.

Now I know I have around 1 month to clear my medical and fitness.

I know there is a great chance that I might not pass the vision test.

Should I get Lasik right now so I would be ready for the vision test or should I wait and see if I could pass the vision test? I know that if you failed and you get a Lasik test then, you would have to wait another 3 months. And I don't want to wait 3 more months so I guess its best to have Lasik now before the vision test?

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by draqon View Post
              Please help guys. I have a dilemma here.

I just received my TO.

Should I get Lasik right now so I would be ready for the vision test or should I wait and see if I could pass the vision test? I know that if you failed and you get a Lasik test then, you would have to wait another 3 months. And I don't want to wait 3 more months so I guess its best to have Lasik now before the vision test?

Thanks.
              Well, if you have already been seriously considering Lasix anyway and think it will heal properly in a month, then go for it. If you have doubts about either, id just wait and see what happens. (unless of course you need Lasix to wait and SEE what happens, hardy-har)

Comment

Please help guys. I have a dilemma here.

I just received my TO.

Thanks.
                You know what your eyesight is, and the requirements are posted so you know what it needs to be. If you don't meet the requirements you won't be medically cleared. Knowing already whether or not you will be medically cleared should make an easier decision for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
                  I want to say that im positive that you would get an ineligible notice from the VBT review board, the same way those of us who've passed got the eligible notice before continuing the process. So I'd double check that they didnt forget to turn your tapes in. Maybe they think CUJEN never even showed up for it. Stranger things have happened in this process.
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by shawal16

Thanks guys, you are really helping me to not freka out!

I hope you guys are right

Comment

• CUJEN:

your concerns about not showing up on CASS won't be answered by email, you need to speak on the phone with the people at MHC, and they will tell you what's going on. If you have failed any of the steps they will tell you, IMO you really need to speak directly to anyone there and if the person doesn't seem helpful ask for a supervisor.... I mean if you have been going through the steps and made it as far as taking your VBT, they should have you on their system (even if you failed).

draqon:

You need not worry about the extra 90 days of waiting for the Lasik, you just got you TO and pretty much have 3 to 6 months of waiting anyways (unless your BI gets complicated, then it'll be more). So... if you know that you are "BLIND" and you won't clear the MEDICAL then go for it ASAP. BTW don't bargain hunt it's your eyes and the results can't be reversed.

Good luck to both of you....
                    CBPO
                    Written: 08/29/2007
                    EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                      CUJEN:

your concerns about not showing up on CASS won't be answered by email, you need to speak on the phone with the people at MHC, and they will tell you what's going on. If you have failed any of the steps they will tell you, IMO you really need to speak directly to anyone there and if the person doesn't seem helpful ask for a supervisor.... I mean if you have been going through the steps and made it as far as taking your VBT, they should have you on their system (even if you failed).

draqon:

You need not worry about the extra 90 days of waiting for the Lasik, you just got you TO and pretty much have 3 to 6 months of waiting anyways (unless your BI gets complicated, then it'll be more). So... if you know that you are "BLIND" and you won't clear the MEDICAL then go for it ASAP. BTW don't bargain hunt it's your eyes and the results can't be reversed.

Good luck to both of you....
                      Thanks! In the email they requested that I wait 48 hours for a response prior to resubmiting an email. She also gave me the number at the Oral BOard Unit so I will wait the 48 hours and then try to contact them.

Thanks again!

Comment

• FLETC parking?

I'm off to fletc in about a month and was wondering if anyone has ever taken motorcycle up there in addition to their truck or car? I know weekends are really boring there, so some weekend riding up there will be nice.
                        Does anyone know if its even allowed?

Comment

• Has anyone failed the VBT before?

Comment

Has anyone failed the VBT before?
                            I dont know anybody personally, but yes, im sure it has happened. Alot of people aren't capable of making mature decisions on the spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by cargo82 View Post
                              I'm off to fletc in about a month and was wondering if anyone has ever taken motorcycle up there in addition to their truck or car? I know weekends are really boring there, so some weekend riding up there will be nice.
                              Does anyone know if its even allowed?
                              Yes, there are a number of people that haul their bikes down in their truck, and I'm sure they are happy they did it.

Comment

• Regarding the VBT.... some people might just get nervous and say the wrong thing. That happens to a lot of people during interviews. How difficult is it? Do they ask a lot of questions? Does the person/panel that conducts the interview seem unfriendly and unwilling to help?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12263 users online. 412 members and 11851 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X