Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question, I am always on USAJOBS.GOV and I keep an eye open for different postings. I recently took the CBP exam in August and received a NOR 88 for Central East Coast. My question is how often does CBP have an announcement on USAJOBS.GOV? Also, has anyone that has taken the latest CBP exam announcement that closed in Oct received anything?

Comment

• Originally posted by Amac View Post
      Starting pre-academy tomorrow!!! So excited. Just wish I knew what I would be doing for two full months of pre-academy. Life is an adventure and I'm blessed to have made it this far. So what ever it is Bring It ON!!
      Amen brother! I start tomorrow too. Can't wait!!!
      "Strength does not come from physical capacity, but from indomitable will."

Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

• Originally posted by NYJAM58 View Post
        Quick question, I am always on USAJOBS.GOV and I keep an eye open for different postings. I recently took the CBP exam in August and received a NOR 88 for Central East Coast. My question is how often does CBP have an announcement on USAJOBS.GOV? Also, has anyone that has taken the latest CBP exam announcement that closed in Oct received anything?
        They always announce on USAJobs. All gov't agencies (to my knowledge) announce their job openings on that website. The only agency that doesn't is the CIA because they like to use their own servers for job applications.

Good luck!
        "Strength does not come from physical capacity, but from indomitable will."

Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

• anyone here from the NYC area still waiting for the call to schedule a polygraph? Been waiting since the end of August

Comment

Starting pre-academy tomorrow!!! So excited.
            This is great AMAC. I haven't been on for a while. Which POE did you go with? If memory serves me right, you were looking for a specific POE in South TX.

Comment

• Double post
              Last edited by Shorttie; 11-03-2013, 11:59 PM. Reason: Double post
              Geo: Florida, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas V.I and St. Croix V.I
              first choice: Florida region
              second choice: Puerto Rico
              Test-8/21/11
              NOR-3/23/12
              Test Management Application-8/16/12
              TSL-2/25/13
              PFT 1-3/27/13- passed
              Medical-3/27/13- put on medical review 5/21/2013-passed
              B.I.- submitted 6/11/2013
              V.B.T- 4/18/2013-passed
              S.I.-4/18/2013-passed
              Poly- 11/20/2013-pending
              PFT 2-
              The Call-
              E.O.D-

Comment

• Originally posted by TP3 View Post
                anyone here from the NYC area still waiting for the call to schedule a polygraph? Been waiting since the end of August
                I just got my call last week and I have been waiting since June. So don't worry to much they will call you
                Last edited by Shorttie; 11-04-2013, 12:01 AM.
                Test-8/21/11
                NOR-3/23/12
                TSL-2/25/13
                PFT 1-3/27/13- passed
                V.B.T- 4/18/2013-passed
                S.I.-4/18/2013-passed
                Poly- 11/20/2013-pending
                PFT 2-
                The Call-
                E.O.D-

Comment

Your guess is as good as mine. I have asked before but to my knowledge no one answered.

Good luck on your Med clearing and your PFT2!
                  Thank you for your words of encouragement.

I started this process in July 2012 and took my test in August 2012. I got my NOR about 5 days later. After that I waited for a while and took my first fitness test in February. Then all the paperwork in March along with my oral board test in March too. After that I had a wait until my first polygraph in early August. Had to go back for another one later that month, I passed. A month later on September 27th, I started my background investigation and it was done about 10 days later along with my drug test.

On October 28th I got "the call" and the guy began asking me questions and I had to tell them about a back injury at the beginning of September. I was really worried when I first got hurt as I was really in pain. After spending over a week at home and doing chiropractic I went back to work. Totally recovered and continued with my workout about two weeks after hurting myself.

The man at MHC said if I get my paperwork that the medical department sent me I can keep my December 16 EOD date. I am very excited to start this next chapter. I did not find out my POEs, but once my paperwork is in I will be able to find out!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shorttie View Post
                    I just got my call last week and I have been waiting since June. So don't worry to much they will call you
                    where is your polygraph being administered?

Comment

• Originally posted by TP3 View Post
                      where is your polygraph being administered?
                      JFK airport.
                      Test-8/21/11
                      NOR-3/23/12
                      TSL-2/25/13
                      PFT 1-3/27/13- passed
                      V.B.T- 4/18/2013-passed
                      S.I.-4/18/2013-passed
                      Poly- 11/20/2013-pending
                      PFT 2-
                      The Call-
                      E.O.D-

Comment

• What region did you apply for? and what was your TSL letter date?

Comment

• What does EOD mean? Does anyone know what is the pre academy?

Comment

• has anyone here who took their test around September 2013 time frame has received any letter yet from them?

Comment

• Originally posted by jgcyrano1979 View Post
                              What does EOD mean? Does anyone know what is the pre academy?
                              Entrance On Duty.

No one seems to know what goes on at pre-academy either.

Comment

• Originally posted by sizzlin bacon View Post
                                Thank you for your words of encouragement.

I started this process in July 2012 and took my test in August 2012. I got my NOR about 5 days later. After that I waited for a while and took my first fitness test in February. Then all the paperwork in March along with my oral board test in March too. After that I had a wait until my first polygraph in early August. Had to go back for another one later that month, I passed. A month later on September 27th, I started my background investigation and it was done about 10 days later along with my drug test.

On October 28th I got "the call" and the guy began asking me questions and I had to tell them about a back injury at the beginning of September. I was really worried when I first got hurt as I was really in pain. After spending over a week at home and doing chiropractic I went back to work. Totally recovered and continued with my workout about two weeks after hurting myself.

The man at MHC said if I get my paperwork that the medical department sent me I can keep my December 16 EOD date. I am very excited to start this next chapter. I did not find out my POEs, but once my paperwork is in I will be able to find out!
                                What region did you apply for? and what was your TSL letter date?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11112 users online. 484 members and 10628 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X