Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by TripleD; 11-10-2013, 01:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TripleD View Post
      Congrats to everyone who got the call. I missed a call from them today. Does anyone know what time the scheduling unit at MHC starts? 0800 or 0900 CST?
      Not sure when, I'd start calling at 8am. I'd sleep with my phone, who am I kidding me sleep after that? Haha ya that wouldn't happen. Hope they call you again first thing in the morning and congrats TripleD!
      NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
      Score:9X.XX%
      List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

Last edited by TripleD; 11-10-2013, 01:47 PM.

Comment

• So being very pessimistic with this whole process I'm going to take what IA told me this morning with a HUGE grain of salt. IA calls me back after requesting an update and says to me that my file should be resolved by this week or next. Now I want to believe this to be the truth, but I just have a hard time doing so. I've waited so long, I hope I'm wrong and it clears by next week, but I'll believe it when I see it.
          List#2XX 5/2013

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveToCompete View Post
            Got "the call" today. I have to call back tomorrow to select my location. Trying to decide between san ysidro/otay mesa in Cali., or Texas. Texas seems a little rural for me coming from the city in Florida.

Any suggestions would be great.
            What ports were you offered in Texas?
            "Strength does not come from physical capacity, but from indomitable will."

Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

• Originally posted by Amac View Post
              I EOD Nov 4th and I just got my Final Acceptance letter stating that my academy is now starting 7 Jan 2014 - 13 May 2014. I am class 342.
              I learned yesterday that my academy date has been changed to Jan 7th to May 13th as well, so we will be in the same class! See you then!

Comment

• Originally posted by aviator1 View Post
                Hello everyone, I just found out that I am EOD on December 16th to San Ysidro. My question, is does anyone know if there is an available housing for that 1 month period? Thanks

Hey guys, Congratulations!!

I've been in San Diego/San Ysidro for more than one month. I like the city and weather the most, its really nice. I'd suggest you to start looking for a long term place, (month to month) is actually cheaper than a hotel. If you want, you could send me a pm and I'll send you guys some good housing information or any question you may have.

Originally posted by LiveToCompete View Post
                Got "the call" today. I have to call back tomorrow to select my location. Trying to decide between san ysidro/otay mesa in Cali., or Texas. Texas seems a little rural for me coming from the city in Florida.

Any suggestions would be great.
                If you like to work, and like the city life, you may want to pick San Ysidro.. Im from NYC, and I chose this location because SD is minutes away..
                Protecting America with Vigilance, Integrity, & Service

Comment

• Hello - I am new here and have a question. I am a current federal employee working for the TSA as a Behavioral Detection Officer since 2007. I have a current Secret Clearance granted March of 2011. Does CBP honor a secret clearance granted by other DHS components? Can I expect an expidited background investigation process and will I be taking a polygraph? Thanks for the help

Comment

• Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but your secret clearance will not expedite your BI and you will have to take a poly. Doesn't matter what clearances you already have or if you are already in law enforcement. Just about anything can slow down your BI process.
                    List#2XX 5/2013

Comment

• Originally posted by aviator1 View Post
                      LiveToCompete, I choose San Ysidro because it is a busy place. There is always something happening. Also, San Diego is close by.
                      Avoator1,
                      I chose San Ysidro so ill be EOD same date, message me any info you have on housing or transportation or anything will help, im coming all the way from Florida.

thanks and see you Dec 16th.

Comment

• LiveToCompete, I was unable to private message you, because it says that you opted out of private messages. Please reconfigure your settings. Thanks

Comment

• Hey guys I have a quick question. My current preference is West Coast. During the application process I said I was not fluent in any languages. I'd like to change my preference to SWB. Is the best time to do that now? (I just uploaded my stuff to USA Test Manager) and if so who do I contact? Also, what are the chances that if I do get switched to SWB that I get San Ysidro? I don't know spanish but I'd be willing to learn. I have a place 15 minutes out from the port so it would be most ideal. Thanks always for great advice!
                          Geo: SWB
                          CBPO Exam: 09/24/13
                          NOR: 92% - 10/28/13
                          TSL - 01/31/14
                          Medical/PFT1 - 02/19/14
                          VBT/SI - 02/28/14
                          BI - 03/15/14
                          Poly - 04/30/14
                          BI Cleared - 06/24/14
                          Drug Test - 06/26/14
                          The Call - 06/26/14
                          PFT 2 - 07/11/14
                          EOD - 07/14/14
                          Academy - 08/14/14 - 12/23/14

Comment

• Starting pre-academy tomorrow!!! So excited. Just wish I knew what I would be doing for two full months of pre-academy. Life is an adventure and I'm blessed to have made it this far. So what ever it is Bring It ON!!
                            CBPO Timeline
                            Tested: 7/21/2012 Geo Pref SE
                            TSL: 09/12/12
                            Switched Geo Pref SWB: 8/22/2012
                            TSU: 4/22/13
                            PFT 2: 10/8/13
                            EOD: 11/4/13 Brownsville, TX
                            FLETC: 12/10/13 - ?
                            BPA Timeline
                            Test: 03/16/13
                            NOR: 05/17/13 (101)
                            GEO Pref: South Texas
                            TSL1: 06/21/13
                            PFT1:
                            Qual: 08/13/13 GL9
                            Med: 3/2013
                            Interview: 9/26/13
                            EQUIP: 9/24/2012
                            BI Investigator: 4/2/13
                            Poly: 3/19/13
                            Drug Screen: 4/19/13

Comment

• Originally posted by Amac View Post
                              Starting pre-academy tomorrow!!! So excited. Just wish I knew what I would be doing for two full months of pre-academy. Life is an adventure and I'm blessed to have made it this far. So what ever it is Bring It ON!!
                              So what is involved in Pre-Academy? I am curious what goes on. Thanks.

Also, back in September I threw my back out, took 10 days and some chiropractic care and recovered fully. Now I am waiting for my doctor to fill out some medical paperwork saying I am fit to take my PF2 and then I would be able to take the second physical. I am slated for Pre-Academy for December 16...!
                              Last edited by sizzlin bacon; 11-03-2013, 05:08 PM. Reason: additional info

Comment

• Originally posted by sizzlin bacon View Post
                                So what is involved in Pre-Academy? I am curious what goes on. Thanks.

Also, back in September I threw my back out, took 10 days and some chiropractic care and recovered fully. Now I am waiting for my doctor to fill out some medical paperwork saying I am fit to take my PF2 and then I would be able to take the second physical. I am slated for Pre-Academy for December 16...!
                                Your guess is as good as mine. I have asked before but to my knowledge no one answered.

Good luck on your Med clearing and your PFT2!
                                CBPO Timeline
                                Tested: 7/21/2012 Geo Pref SE
                                TSL: 09/12/12
                                Switched Geo Pref SWB: 8/22/2012
                                TSU: 4/22/13
                                PFT 2: 10/8/13
                                EOD: 11/4/13 Brownsville, TX
                                FLETC: 12/10/13 - ?
                                BPA Timeline
                                Test: 03/16/13
                                NOR: 05/17/13 (101)
                                GEO Pref: South Texas
                                TSL1: 06/21/13
                                PFT1:
                                Qual: 08/13/13 GL9
                                Med: 3/2013
                                Interview: 9/26/13
                                EQUIP: 9/24/2012
                                BI Investigator: 4/2/13
                                Poly: 3/19/13
                                Drug Screen: 4/19/13

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7423 users online. 219 members and 7204 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X