Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by edsonger5 View Post
    Are you doing your poly at JFK?
    No. DC.
    "Any nation that does not honor it's heroes will not long endure"
    -Abraham Lincoln

    Comment


    • Took my exam exactly a month ago and nothing so far. Also for those working at San Ysidro is it required to know Spanish?
      Last edited by Kattle; 10-24-2013, 02:11 PM.
      Geo: SWB
      CBPO Exam: 09/24/13
      NOR: 92% - 10/28/13
      TSL - 01/31/14
      Medical/PFT1 - 02/19/14
      VBT/SI - 02/28/14
      BI - 03/15/14
      Poly - 04/30/14
      BI Cleared - 06/24/14
      Drug Test - 06/26/14
      The Call - 06/26/14
      PFT 2 - 07/11/14
      EOD - 07/14/14
      Academy - 08/14/14 - 12/23/14

      Comment


      • I took my poly 5 weeks ago, in DC. Still nothing. In this case no news is good news I assume.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Kattle View Post
          Took my exam exactly a month ago and nothing so far. Also for those working at San Ysidro is it required to know Spanish?
          Yes.
          Gek.

          Comment


          • has anyone scheduled to EOD on the 4th received a new academy date? This second rescheduling message stated date would be set at a future date?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Kattle View Post
              Took my exam exactly a month ago and nothing so far. Also for those working at San Ysidro is it required to know Spanish?
              I'm about 99% sure you have to learn Spanish for that port
              "Strength does not come from physical capacity, but from indomitable will."

              Mahatma Gandhi

              Comment


              • Question

                .;..............
                Last edited by pn3karr; 10-24-2013, 09:39 PM. Reason: Meant for private message

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ncls12 View Post
                  has anyone scheduled to EOD on the 4th received a new academy date? This second rescheduling message stated date would be set at a future date?
                  I EOD Nov 4th and I just got my Final Acceptance letter stating that my academy is now starting 7 Jan 2014 - 13 May 2014. I am class 342.
                  CBPO Timeline
                  Tested: 7/21/2012 Geo Pref SE
                  TSL: 09/12/12
                  Switched Geo Pref SWB: 8/22/2012
                  TSU: 4/22/13
                  PFT 2: 10/8/13
                  EOD: 11/4/13 Brownsville, TX
                  FLETC: 12/10/13 - ?
                  BPA Timeline
                  Test: 03/16/13
                  NOR: 05/17/13 (101)
                  GEO Pref: South Texas
                  TSL1: 06/21/13
                  PFT1:
                  Qual: 08/13/13 GL9
                  Med: 3/2013
                  Interview: 9/26/13
                  EQUIP: 9/24/2012
                  BI Investigator: 4/2/13
                  Poly: 3/19/13
                  Drug Screen: 4/19/13

                  Comment


                  • Same here Amac...I guess 2 months of pre-academy is not all that bad.

                    On a separate note...anyone here from Port Canaveral, FL? I EOD on 11/04 and just want basic info...i.e. shifts, work schedules...etc etc... Thanks!! Good luck to all EODing in the next few weeks...it is going to be chilly in Glynn County, GA!!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ncls12 View Post
                      has anyone scheduled to EOD on the 4th received a new academy date? This second rescheduling message stated date would be set at a future date?
                      yea my basic training is now dec 20 - may 1

                      Comment


                      • is 87 my test score?


                        Series - PositionTitle: 1895 - Customs and Border Protection Officer

                        Vacancy ID: 836289

                        Announcement Number: CBPO 13-1

                        Date of Availability: 09/30/2013

                        Full-time Employment: Yes

                        Geographic Availability:

                        CBP - Central East Coast

                        Veteran Preference: 5 Points - TP (not adjudicated)

                        You must meet all medical, suitability, and qualification requirements to be considered for a position.

                        Spec Code: Spec Title: Grade: Rating:

                        001 CBPO 05 87

                        Spec Code: Spec Title: Grade: Rating:

                        001 CBPO 07 87

                        U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Customs and Border Protection.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by wisdomk9 View Post
                          is 87 my test score?


                          Series - PositionTitle: 1895 - Customs and Border Protection Officer

                          Vacancy ID: 836289

                          Announcement Number: CBPO 13-1

                          Date of Availability: 09/30/2013

                          Full-time Employment: Yes

                          Geographic Availability:

                          CBP - Central East Coast

                          Veteran Preference: 5 Points - TP (not adjudicated)

                          You must meet all medical, suitability, and qualification requirements to be considered for a position.

                          Spec Code: Spec Title: Grade: Rating:

                          001 CBPO 05 87

                          Spec Code: Spec Title: Grade: Rating:

                          001 CBPO 07 87

                          U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Customs and Border Protection.
                          Yes
                          CBPO Timeline
                          Tested: 7/21/2012 Geo Pref SE
                          TSL: 09/12/12
                          Switched Geo Pref SWB: 8/22/2012
                          TSU: 4/22/13
                          PFT 2: 10/8/13
                          EOD: 11/4/13 Brownsville, TX
                          FLETC: 12/10/13 - ?
                          BPA Timeline
                          Test: 03/16/13
                          NOR: 05/17/13 (101)
                          GEO Pref: South Texas
                          TSL1: 06/21/13
                          PFT1:
                          Qual: 08/13/13 GL9
                          Med: 3/2013
                          Interview: 9/26/13
                          EQUIP: 9/24/2012
                          BI Investigator: 4/2/13
                          Poly: 3/19/13
                          Drug Screen: 4/19/13

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ecast903 View Post
                            Same here Amac...I guess 2 months of pre-academy is not all that bad.

                            On a separate note...anyone here from Port Canaveral, FL? I EOD on 11/04 and just want basic info...i.e. shifts, work schedules...etc etc... Thanks!! Good luck to all EODing in the next few weeks...it is going to be chilly in Glynn County, GA!!
                            You might EOD at Orlando as it is the Area port and your pre-academy and post-academy will be done there... Then you go to Canaveral. Canaveral is not setup for trainees, and it's part of Orlando as Sanford is as well.

                            As to schedules they report at 0600 (if I'm not mistaken), No night diff, and very little OT to be had.
                            CBPO
                            Written: 08/29/2007
                            EOD: July 11, 2011

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Amac View Post
                              I EOD Nov 4th and I just got my Final Acceptance letter stating that my academy is now starting 7 Jan 2014 - 13 May 2014. I am class 342.
                              Originally posted by jabx7 View Post
                              yea my basic training is now dec 20 - may 1
                              Ok, thanks. I'm EOD'n on the 4th too, and am originally set a few classes earlier than you two, but haven't been given a new academy date yet. Guess i'll find out soon.

                              Comment


                              • I passed my examination with a score of 100. I took my exam in the beginning of September. About how long is it about for TSLs and any idea on how the government shutdown affected these?

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 9311 users online. 320 members and 8991 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X