Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For everyone EOD-ing on OCT 21 especially those in San Ysidro, have you already made living arrangements for the time we're on for pre-academy? Also, are we 100% set to EOD despite these furloughs?

Comment

• jabx7, email me. [email protected]

subject: sys
      tested in San Diego- SWB, 10/11
      NOR-11/11
      TSL- 11/17/11
      pft1- 12/8/11
      Pre-E Forms-completed 3/12
      Qual- completed 3/12
      Medical Ex- completed 4/12
      S I-completed 3/12
      Drug Screening- completed 6/7/12
      Background Investigation- met with BI 6/5/13
      Fitness- completed 12/12

EOD- 9/9/13 SYS
      Fletc- 10-15-13, class 338
      new fletc date- 11-18-13

SYS CBPO 4-1-2014

Comment

• For those folks coming to Nogales, AZ. I have a casita I keep open for pre-acadamy officers. Housing and living expenses are tough during pre-acadamy, so I hope this makes it a little easier. PM me if you have any interest.
        12/10 test
        1/11 NOR (100 w/vet)
        3/11 TO (AZ)
        10/11 Referred to Sched
        11/11 The Call (Nogales)
        12/2/11 pft2
        12/19/11 EOD
        2/6/12 FLETC

Comment

• Well like many of you EOD got pushed to 21st. Anyone have recommendations for pre-acad in Laredo, TX? just trying to get everything rescheduled and not having best of luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by gnj99 View Post
            335 stay alert stay alive! iPads! Lol
            haha yess
            Last edited by Greggyd1211; 10-06-2013, 05:43 PM.
            CBPO Exam: 4/29/12
            Geo: Central/East
            NOR: 5/25/12 Score: 82
            TSL:11/1/12
            Med/PFT1: 12/2/12 Cleared
            Qual: Cleared 12/8/12 GS-7
            Poly 1: 1/22/13 Poly 2: 2/27/13 Poly 3: 4/16/13 Poly 4: 5/16/13 FINALLY PASSED
            VBT/SI: 1/27/13 Cleared
            Background: 5/20/13 Cleared
            Met BI: 5/29/13
            TSU: 6/13/13
            Drug Test:6/12/13
            PFT 2:
            EOD: 8/19/13 Newark Airport FLETC: 9/16/13

Comment

• So allegedly my PFT2 is in 2 days. I have not been told it was rescheduled. I am ready no matter what though. I am at a 14 min 1.5 mile (still working on getting faster), 220 in less than 30, 25 pushups, and 100 situps. I just hope this cold I have goes away before then.
              CBPO Timeline
              Tested: 7/21/2012 Geo Pref SE
              TSL: 09/12/12
              Switched Geo Pref SWB: 8/22/2012
              TSU: 4/22/13
              PFT 2: 10/8/13
              EOD: 11/4/13 Brownsville, TX
              FLETC: 12/10/13 - ?
              BPA Timeline
              Test: 03/16/13
              NOR: 05/17/13 (101)
              GEO Pref: South Texas
              TSL1: 06/21/13
              PFT1:
              Qual: 08/13/13 GL9
              Med: 3/2013
              Interview: 9/26/13
              EQUIP: 9/24/2012
              BI Investigator: 4/2/13
              Poly: 3/19/13
              Drug Screen: 4/19/13

Comment

• I haven't be able to get a hold of my poly investigator to make sure our appointment is still good. Are they at work at IA?
                "Any nation that does not honor it's heroes will not long endure"
                -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by FullMetal View Post
                  I haven't be able to get a hold of my poly investigator to make sure our appointment is still good. Are they at work at IA?
                  I called MHC last Friday and they're still out unless it's changed this morning.

Comment

• Anyone know of the requirements for both the PFT1 & PFT2? By that I mean how many pushups/situps are required for a PASS and the 1.5 mile run time? Trying to work on my fitness before I get to these tests. Any help would be great thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by maintain360 View Post
                      Anyone know of the requirements for both the PFT1 & PFT2? By that I mean how many pushups/situps are required for a PASS and the 1.5 mile run time? Trying to work on my fitness before I get to these tests. Any help would be great thanks
                      A quick search thread (top right corner) would give you this answer and many more. Also google will help you find the answers to most of your questions. Here's the link to your questions: http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/careers/c...r/cbp_officer/
                      Protecting America with Vigilance, Integrity, & Service

Comment

• Hey folks so is it safe to assume that the hiring process is at a complete stand still pending the result of the political stalemate in Washington meaning that no one is at work moving forward with the hiring processes? Just need to clarify! Thanks and good luck

Comment

• FYI:
                          To those that were furloughed during pre-academy (already getting paid), and to those who were furloughed while at FLETC; you guys can probably qualify for unemployment. Word is all Federal Employees that were furloughed can obtain unemployment through the state in which they work at, and eventually pay it back through their taxes. That way, you can at least pay some bills, etc. Seeing as you guys are employed by the Feds and were furloughed...you catch my drift.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUPPLYORDIE View Post
                            Hey folks so is it safe to assume that the hiring process is at a complete stand still pending the result of the political stalemate in Washington meaning that no one is at work moving forward with the hiring processes? Just need to clarify! Thanks and good luck
                            I am assuming that human resources is not deemed "essential".
                            What is Perseverance?
                            -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
                            -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
                            -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

• Originally posted by 4GodnCntry View Post
                              FYI:
                              To those that were furloughed during pre-academy (already getting paid), and to those who were furloughed while at FLETC; you guys can probably qualify for unemployment. Word is all Federal Employees that were furloughed can obtain unemployment through the state in which they work at, and eventually pay it back through their taxes. That way, you can at least pay some bills, etc. Seeing as you guys are employed by the Feds and were furloughed...you catch my drift.
                              Actually, everyone that is in a non-pay status qualify for unemployment. That includes the officers that are still working but are in a non-pay status (everyone). It is not limited to those that are furloughed and staying home.

FB

Comment

• I hope this situation is resolved soon. I have 2 friends that recently graduated from FLETC one was sent home until further notice and the other was asked to work w/o pay. I EOD in 11 days.
                                Geo: FL- U.S. Carib
                                CBPO Exam: 03/26/12
                                NOR: 97% w/ 5 vet 4/12
                                Med/PFT1: Passed 6/12
                                VBT/SI: Passed 11/12
                                Poly: Passed 2/13
                                Quals: 6/13
                                BI: 6/13
                                Drug Test: 7/13
                                TSU: 7/31/2013
                                PFT2: Passed 9/25/2013
                                EOD: 11/4/2013 Ft. Lauderdale, FL
                                FLETC: Class 341

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4158 users online. 238 members and 3920 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X