Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know someone who already got a TSL. He got a lower NOR than me but he just used his previous NOR so maybe that's why he's getting processed faster. Already did his PFT1, medical and has VBT scheduled. Once again, no rhyme or reason to the process.
    Those who have struggled with failure more appreciate success; than those who succeed but never themselves test.

Comment

• Originally posted by Missouri 26 View Post
      Yoda,

So, do you think my score of 83 wont affect the chances of me getting a TSL sooner. Do you know anybody with a similar score currently working in Florida.
      If Florida is where you'd rather be then ride it out...you might get picked up for your current region or you might get your TSL for Florida and go into TSU before the current applicants... That's where you'll have the upper hand over higher scoring people...
      CBPO
      Written: 08/29/2007
      EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by 66Pony View Post
        You can access your PM settings by clicking on "My Profile" at the top corner of the page. On the left side of the solid blue line you'll then see "Private Messages". Click on that and scroll down. You'll see the option to turn your PM's on or off.
        Thanks man.. Think I finally got it.. Only took a few years! Lol

Comment

• deleted post
          Last edited by NYJAM58; 09-20-2013, 04:42 PM.

Comment

• Yoda,

I personally wouldn't mind the SWB but my wife would like to move to Florida instead. I think Florida will make my wife happier, so you know how that is,lol. I think I am going to change my region to Florida and if I don't hear nothing but the next announcement I will switch back to the SWB and let it be. My wife agree with that.

Comment

• Finally Completed my whole process but I need to get an answer on my NOPA response I submitted it almost a month ago does anyone know around how long it takes for them to respond to a NOPA?

Comment

• Originally posted by Technikal89 View Post
                Finally Completed my whole process but I need to get an answer on my NOPA response I submitted it almost a month ago does anyone know around how long it takes for them to respond to a NOPA?
                I responded in February. I still haven't had an answer.
                Gek.

Comment

• Removed post
                  Last edited by Drifting; 09-21-2013, 04:01 AM. Reason: Double post
                  Gek.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drifting View Post
                    I responded in February. I still haven't had an answer.
                    did you already complete the whole process, your polygraph, background check, Met your BI and everything else?

Comment

Finally Completed my whole process but I need to get an answer on my NOPA response I submitted it almost a month ago does anyone know around how long it takes for them to respond to a NOPA?
                      I responded in the end of March and still nothing. They will only let you know if you're out. If your steps are done the next time you'll hear anything is the call. Unless something expires.
                      NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                      Score:9X.XX%
                      List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
                        I responded in the end of March and still nothing. They will only let you know if you're out. If your steps are done the next time you'll hear anything is the call. Unless something expires.
                        So are you in the same boat as I am? Are you already all done just waiting for the call?

Comment

So are you in the same boat as I am? Are you already all done just waiting for the call?
                          I have everything, but my BI cleared. My med is expired, I probably will have other steps expire soon as well. Just not sure what and when. They won't send out a recert for my med till I'm up for the call. That's just how they do it. Guess they don't want to waste their time if they don't have to. I think I've cleared my NOPA and I'm just waiting on supevisory approval. That is total speculation though, so I could be wrong.
                          NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                          Score:9X.XX%
                          List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
                            I have everything, but my BI cleared. My med is expired, I probably will have other steps expire soon as well. Just not sure what and when. They won't send out a recert for my med till I'm up for the call. That's just how they do it. Guess they don't want to waste their time if they don't have to. I think I've cleared my NOPA and I'm just waiting on supevisory approval. That is total speculation though, so I could be wrong.
                            Very frustrating just speculating and not knowing whats potentially going to happen I just feel at loss I Just received a job offer for another job and I'm just holding on thinking they might call but I dont know what to do so I guess I'll stay put for now at my current job and take the risk and hope my NOPA is accepted!!

Comment

• Hey guys, I got my NOR - 95 with 10 vet points SW geo. Do I got a chance of getting a TSL?

Comment

• Originally posted by ccortez6682 View Post
                                Hey guys, I got my NOR - 95 with 10 vet points SW geo. Do I got a chance of getting a TSL?
                                I got 88 and finish all exactly in 1 year and 15 days.... now i been in Nogalez,AZ " Best POE" for a year :-)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6082 users online. 191 members and 5891 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X