Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Double A 8028 View Post
    great I'm never getting a job.
    This process requires a lot of patience. As many have stated, the process can take anywhere from 1-3 years. Many have said to just "forget you ever took the exam" and just keep an eye on your email.

Comment

• Originally posted by kimran611 View Post
      The last number is your test score. It may not be located directly under the Grade: Rating. This is how mine looks like....

Spec Code: Spec Title: Grade: Rating:

001 CBPO 05 90

Thanks

Comment

• Yikes I score a 76. Has anyone received a TSL with a score that low? I score a 74 back in 2007 and never received a TSL.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankNY1985 View Post
          Yikes I score a 76. Has anyone received a TSL with a score that low? I score a 74 back in 2007 and never received a TSL.
          I am wondering this as well. My score of 84 would presumably put my far down the list considering TSL's work down from top to bottom. I see a lot of 90's coming out due to preferences. Frank- a 76 is passing so you are good in that respect. I believe what it will come down to is how many other applicants who have scored higher are eligible and move forward in the process.

Comment

• Just got my NOR, scored a 93 (no vet pts). Don't have a clue how I scored high or I think it's high since I felt terrible about the math part. Anyway, I'll take it and hope that my SWB region counterparts scored lower so I can get a TSL quicker!... just kidding fellas... good luck to us all!

Comment

• Originally posted by agent05 View Post
              Just got my NOR, scored a 93 (no vet pts). Don't have a clue how I scored high or I think it's high since I felt terrible about the math part. Anyway, I'll take it and hope that my SWB region counterparts scored lower so I can get a TSL quicker!... just kidding fellas... good luck to us all!
              Congrats! If the posting rides out until the end, expect TSL's to begin rolling out 1/9/2014.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYJRM10 View Post
                I just got my NOR, scored an 84 without any preferences.

Some pieces of info I retrieved from the CBP website. For those why applied for the 7/29/2013 posting- TSL's will not start rolling out until after 1/9/2014 and they will come out in score order from the top down. Also, current hiring preference is condensed to the SW border, therefore those who applied for SW geographical region with the highest scores will start getting TSL's after 1/9/2014.

Being as though I selected "Central East Coast" with a score of 84, it is highly unlikely that I will receive any TSL within 1-2 years. That being said, it's time to start focusing on other positions .
                I wish i could say that anything you just said was true. I test in April of 2012. I received a TSL in November and my score was an 82 for the Central/east. Im headed to FLETC tomorrow. They need many people for my port and Kennedy alike. So before you start getting peoples hopes down without any real evidence other than the CBP website, ask around. There are alot of people in this forum with alot of experience.
                CBPO Exam: 4/29/12
                Geo: Central/East
                NOR: 5/25/12 Score: 82
                TSL:11/1/12
                Med/PFT1: 12/2/12 Cleared
                Qual: Cleared 12/8/12 GS-7
                Poly 1: 1/22/13 Poly 2: 2/27/13 Poly 3: 4/16/13 Poly 4: 5/16/13 FINALLY PASSED
                VBT/SI: 1/27/13 Cleared
                Background: 5/20/13 Cleared
                Met BI: 5/29/13
                TSU: 6/13/13
                Drug Test:6/12/13
                PFT 2:
                EOD: 8/19/13 Newark Airport FLETC: 9/16/13

Comment

• Originally posted by Greggyd1211 View Post
                  I wish i could say that anything you just said was true. I test in April of 2012. I received a TSL in November and my score was an 82 for the Central/east. Im headed to FLETC tomorrow. They need many people for my port and Kennedy alike. So before you start getting peoples hopes down without any real evidence other than the CBP website, ask around. There are alot of people in this forum with alot of experience.
                  I wasn't trying to get anyone's hopes down at all and I hope my post did not come off that way. To the contrary I was voicing the information that I not only took away from the CBP website but from a friend who is employed in a position where they can offer accurate advice. As always, every case is unique and everything on the web must be taken with a grain of salt. Congrats on your acceptance by the way. Your insight into the needs for Central East Coast gives me great hope moving forward. Thank you.
                  Last edited by NYJRM10; 09-13-2013, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greggyd1211 View Post
                    that's what I put in for. I heard they are are hiring 30 at Newark from someone who works there.

Comment

• where did you find this information? or how exactly do you know... I applied for west coast, and scored 84.. Might have to change my location.

Ok I just went back and read all the posts. I get it now.
                      Last edited by aal; 09-13-2013, 04:05 PM.
                      CBPO (West Coast)
                      Exam: 08/29/13
                      NOR: 09/13/13- 87%
                      TSL: 12/16/13
                      Medical & PFT1: 12/23/13

Comment

• I believe they extend it each year IF they dont change the exam
                        CBPO (West Coast)
                        Exam: 08/29/13
                        NOR: 09/13/13- 87%
                        TSL: 12/16/13
                        Medical & PFT1: 12/23/13

Comment

• Just got my NOR. I got a 100 no vet points. Geographically preference is central east coast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kmiech View Post
                            Just got my NOR. I got a 100 no vet points. Geographically preference is central east coast.
                            congrats I guess your going to fletc

Comment

• Originally posted by Double A 8028 View Post
                              congrats I guess your going to fletc
                              Lmao! Can that guy send me 4pts to add up to my results?

Comment

• Originally posted by NYJRM10 View Post
                                I am wondering this as well. My score of 84 would presumably put my far down the list considering TSL's work down from top to bottom. I see a lot of 90's coming out due to preferences. Frank- a 76 is passing so you are good in that respect. I believe what it will come down to is how many other applicants who have scored higher are eligible and move forward in the process.
                                Don't worry to much I score around that area and I'm in the process as we speak. Just relax and think that you ever took the exam. Your get the letter before you know it.
                                Geo: Florida, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas V.I and St. Croix V.I
                                first choice: Florida region
                                second choice: Puerto Rico
                                Test-8/21/11
                                NOR-3/23/12
                                Test Management Application-8/16/12
                                TSL-2/25/13
                                PFT 1-3/27/13- passed
                                Medical-3/27/13- put on medical review 5/21/2013-passed
                                B.I.- submitted 6/11/2013
                                V.B.T- 4/18/2013-passed
                                S.I.-4/18/2013-passed
                                Poly- 11/20/2013-pending
                                PFT 2-
                                The Call-
                                E.O.D-

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10320 users online. 494 members and 9826 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X