300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shawal16 View Post
    What's the status? Are you still locked out of CASS? We are in suspense.
    How you doin brother? Still waiting patiently for some news like me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pawn922 View Post
      The way I understand it, you might not have much say in it. Your BI might not be done until you are already at FLETC. You will obviously have to quit your job before then unless you have a bunch of vacation time.

I'm sure that you will be fine. They wouldn't give you the clearance if they didn't feel that you were solid. And, if you know that you have no skeletons, then you are "in like flynn".

What does CASS say about your BI?

Yep, what else can I do? I will just do as I'm told.

On the 22nd everything in CASS went away and it now just says this:

You have tentatively met the pre-employment requirements and your file is being reviewed. Once a final determination is made that all requirements have been met, you will be notified of the next steps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gert_B_Frob View Post

"You have tentatively met the pre-employment requirements and your file is being reviewed. Once a final determination is made that all requirements have been met, you will be notified of the next steps."

Congrats!

That's the finish line.

Be prepared for an offer soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gert_B_Frob View Post

Thanks for the info.

Congrats again! Hopfully I'll get my call soon and catch up with you at FLETC. Keep us posted on your progress.

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
            How you doin brother? Still waiting patiently for some news like me?

I'm waiting...Still no contact from BI or for drug test.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pawn922 View Post
              Thanks for the info.

Congrats again! Hopfully I'll get my call soon and catch up with you at FLETC. Keep us posted on your progress.

Yeah, I'll be pullin for you too. Hope you are in training with me.

Comment

I'm waiting...Still no contact from BI or for drug test.
                Yeah no contact from a BI for me neither. Whats up with your drug test, i cant believe they still havent done it. Maybe they were supposed to do it at the clinic you did your med at and they forgot!

Comment

• I recieved a NOPA letter, to which I have already responded, that mentions "mission-critical conduct. Never been associated with any illegal aliens, or even attmpted to cross any borders that wasn't part of any of my military deployments. Military and civilian records are squeeky clean as far as I know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullfrog31 View Post
                    I recieved a NOPA letter, to which I have already responded, that mentions "mission-critical conduct. Never been associated with any illegal aliens, or even attmpted to cross any borders that wasn't part of any of my military deployments. Military and civilian records are squeeky clean as far as I know.
                    Let me guess, how far does your drug use go?
                    "Officer, you are kinda hot."

"And you are kinda intoxicated."

Comment

I recieved a NOPA letter, to which I have already responded, that mentions "mission-critical conduct. Never been associated with any illegal aliens, or even attmpted to cross any borders that wasn't part of any of my military deployments. Military and civilian records are squeeky clean as far as I know.
                      Thats odd, i guess only you know what you may have done in your life, and thats your business. Let us know what happens.

Comment

So you responded to a NOPA for "mission-criticial conduct" and you don't know what exactly that means? That's a little risky, how would you defend yourself when you don't know what your defending. You should have reached out to the adjudicator that sent you the NOPA. I guess it's water under the bridge at this point, I wish you the best of luck.

Originally posted by sap123 View Post
                        Let me guess, how far does your drug use go?
                        If he received a NOPA for Drug Use, that's its own issue and box to check off. But I guess they could include "mission-critical conduct" also.

Comment

So you responded to a NOPA for "mission-criticial conduct" and you don't know what exactly that means? That's a little risky, how would you defend yourself when you don't know what your defending. You should have reached out to the adjudicator that sent you the NOPA. I guess it's water under the bridge at this point, I wish you the best of luck.

If he received a NOPA for Drug Use, that's its own issue and box to check off. But I guess they could include "mission-critical conduct" also.
                          I understand the drug use NOPA and criminal conduct NOPA, but do you have any clue as to what is covered under Mission-Critical Conduct? Would that be like lying on you application or security forms? Or possibly credit or fraternization with illegal immigrants? I cant think of what that would encompass.

Comment

What's the status? Are you still locked out of CASS? We are in suspense.

I am still locked out and I don't exsist on the hotline!!

I did get an email response yesterday which let me know that my request had been sent to the Oral Board....I do not know what that is supposed to mean and I have not heard from the people at the Oral Board.

I am hoping that CASS glitched and just lost me.....

In the email they asked they I submit any future correspondence to the Oral Board.....

Keep your finger crossed for me
                            Last edited by CUJEN; 09-24-2008, 01:43 PM. Reason: Fingers* tow- both of them :)

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
                              I understand the drug use NOPA and criminal conduct NOPA, but do you have any clue as to what is covered under Mission-Critical Conduct? Would that be like lying on you application or security forms? Or possibly credit or fraternization with illegal immigrants? I cant think of what that would encompass.
                              I have the adjudication guidelines on my laptop. When I can I will post it. I can't remember what mission critical is. It has something to do with past behavior not being being in accordance with the agencies goals. (I think)

Comment

• Can anyone elaborate on the drug use NOPA? If one fully discloses all drug use during on the SF-86, would that person still get a NOPA?
                                CBPO- Hawaii
                                Written: 07/31/08
                                TO: 09/23/08
                                Pre-employment Forms: Completed 10/09/08
                                Medical: Completed (11/12/08)
                                Drug Test: Completed (11/13/08)
                                Fitness: Completed (10/15/08)
                                VBT: Completed (11/20/08)
                                BI: Completed (2/19/09)
                                Qualifications: GS7 (3/13/09)
                                Referred to TSU: 3/13/09

IEA
                                TO: 11/4/08

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8832 users online. 278 members and 8554 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X