Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• long time lurker. best of luck to all!

just got scheduled for my drug test! hopefully I get the call soon.

Comment

• Passed PFT 2 today... EOD on Monday. Exciting times! Good luck to you all.
      NOR: 8/1/2012 (95 - no vet)
      TSL1: 8/14/2012
      TSL2: 8/16/2012
      PFT1: 9/17/2012
      Poly: 11/14/2012
      Drug Test: 12/7/2012
      BI: cleared 12/2012
      Quals: GS 7 cleared 5/29/2013
      TSU: 5/29/2013

"The Call": 8/6/2013
      EOD: 9/16/2013 - Brownsville, TX

Comment

• So I had to respond to a NOPA by the 29th of Aug. I had initially received it on the 15th of Aug. today I got a call so that I could schedule my drug test does that mean that I won't receive a notice if the response for my NOPA was accepted or is this part of the procedure? I also was wondering when you receive a NOPA does that mean you your process stops completely? I'm a little confused could someone help me?

Comment

• PFT2 completed today....congrats to everyone who passed. EOD 10/7...cannot wait!!

Comment

• Its been over 48 hours and no NOR. :-(
            Last edited by FrankNY1985; 09-12-2013, 01:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LennyM View Post
              PFT2 completed today....congrats to everyone who passed. EOD 10/7...cannot wait!!
              That was my original EOD had I not asked for 24 hrs to consider. Good job! Was it done at Markham Park? Is it as easy as it sounds?
              Last edited by cammyman1; 09-12-2013, 01:32 AM.
              Geo: FL- U.S. Carib
              CBPO Exam: 03/26/12
              NOR: 97% w/ 5 vet 4/12
              Med/PFT1: Passed 6/12
              VBT/SI: Passed 11/12
              Poly: Passed 2/13
              Quals: 6/13
              BI: 6/13
              Drug Test: 7/13
              TSU: 7/31/2013
              PFT2: Passed 9/25/2013
              EOD: 11/4/2013 Ft. Lauderdale, FL
              FLETC: Class 341

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankNY1985 View Post
                Its been over 48 hours and no NOR. :-(
                same here! long long wait
                CBPO (West Coast)
                Exam: 08/29/13
                NOR: 09/13/13- 87%
                TSL: 12/16/13
                Medical & PFT1: 12/23/13

Comment

• Originally posted by Technikal89 View Post
                  So I had to respond to a NOPA by the 29th of Aug. I had initially received it on the 15th of Aug. today I got a call so that I could schedule my drug test does that mean that I won't receive a notice if the response for my NOPA was accepted or is this part of the procedure? I also was wondering when you receive a NOPA does that mean you your process stops completely? I'm a little confused could someone help me?
                  Don't read into it. It just means that your drug test was scheduled.
                  Gek.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremellio View Post
                    Geo: SWB El Paso
                    You were able to select El Paso as preference in your application?
                    Gek.

Comment

• Wrote my NOPA even though it was passed it has been 7 months when I was supposed to turn it in because MHC made an error on their part and mailed it to my old address!!! So much for thinking they all communicated with each other when it comes to profile updates/changes. Needless to say all I was told was I just needed to reapply again with the new announcement. After over a year and a half of waiting....I start the process all over again! Ppl
                      Pls constantly check in with them to make sure EVERYONE working on ur file has he most current address otherwise since I didn't meet the deadline, I have to start over again! Smh
                      CBPO SWB
                      Application: 3/28/12
                      Exam: 4/26/12
                      NOR: 5/25/12 (90 no vet)
                      TSL: 6/12/12
                      TSL2: 6/13/12
                      Eqip: clear 6/28/12
                      Fingerprint: 6/22/12
                      PreEmp forms: 9/6/12
                      Quals: GS7 8/28/12
                      PFT1: 7/12/12 (complete 7/17/12)
                      Med: 7/24/12 (complete 8/14/12)
                      VBT/SI: 7/31/12 (complete 8/7/12)
                      Polygraph: 9/12/12 (P) 10/5/12 (P)
                      Drug test: 12/20/12 (P)
                      Background: Sent to security office 6/19/12

"To switch, or not to switch"

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankNY1985 View Post
                        Its been over 48 hours and no NOR. :-(
                        I emailed them back to inform them that I haven't received mines. They said to notify them after 48hrs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twink View Post
                          Wrote my NOPA even though it was passed it has been 7 months when I was supposed to turn it in because MHC made an error on their part and mailed it to my old address!!! So much for thinking they all communicated with each other when it comes to profile updates/changes. Needless to say all I was told was I just needed to reapply again with the new announcement. After over a year and a half of waiting....I start the process all over again! Ppl
                          Pls constantly check in with them to make sure EVERYONE working on ur file has he most current address otherwise since I didn't meet the deadline, I have to start over again! Smh
                          dont worry sometimes good things are worth putting in the time for... I'm in the same boat just waiting and waiting hopefully I don't have a long process with my NOPA but keep your head up and get it done it'll be a better situation the second time around! Best of Luck

Comment

• Originally posted by Drifting View Post
                            Don't read into it. It just means that your drug test was scheduled.
                            Yea I didn't want to get too excited about it but I mean from what I have read doesn't your procedure stop when a NOPA is pending?

Comment

• Originally posted by Technikal89 View Post
                              Yea I didn't want to get too excited about it but I mean from what I have read doesn't your procedure stop when a NOPA is pending?
                              Where'd you read that?

I got a NOPA in February and responded immediately. I got a second medical appointment in June. My background investigation still hasn't been approved.
                              Gek.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drifting View Post
                                Where'd you read that?

I got a NOPA in February and responded immediately. I got a second medical appointment in June. My background investigation still hasn't been approved.
                                it was somewhere in another forum someone said that it takes priority and that if you have a NOPA everything else goes stops until either you are notified you are no longer qualified or it means you most likely have a good chance of continuing with the process!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12928 users online. 439 members and 12489 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X