• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NYJAM58 View Post
    I uploaded everything, now the wait begins
    Same here. Good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by IzFiyah View Post
      Reply to the email...after you do so, you will get an instant email stating that you will get your NOR within 24-48 hours in your inbox and to check your spam/junk folder.
      What did you say in your reply email?

Comment

• anything really, just say thank you i have processed the following documents

Comment

• I got the same email. As most of us, I didn't get the NOR. However I replied and Got this instantly.

***Due to the volume of NORs (Notice of Results) that have been sent out it may take 24-48 hours for your NOR to be delivered to your inbox. Please let us know if you have not received your NOR after 48 hours and please remember to check your spam and junk mail folders . Forms may still be uploaded if you have not received your NOR. We appreciate your patience***

Comment

• One more Exam to the Box. Another Hope to rely on. Next Exam; October "New York Trooper Exam".

I have been knocking doors. At the end, One of those doors is going to open up for me. Hopefully.

Good Luck everyone. Have a Nice Day.

Comment

• What did you guys upload the "agreement of employment certification" as?
              CBPO (West Coast)
              Exam: 08/29/13
              NOR: 09/13/13- 87%
              TSL: 12/16/13
              Medical & PFT1: 12/23/13

Comment

• Originally posted by aal View Post
                What did you guys upload the "agreement of employment certification" as?
                "Agreement of Employment Cert" Under "Other"

Comment

• Originally posted by NYJRM10 View Post
                  "Agreement of Employment Cert" Under "Other"
                  I wonder why i do not have it, under "other" there is "other vet" then "resume" and after that another 3 forms.
                  CBPO (West Coast)
                  Exam: 08/29/13
                  NOR: 09/13/13- 87%
                  TSL: 12/16/13
                  Medical & PFT1: 12/23/13

Comment

• Just upload as "Other"

Comment

• Weird I got this when I reply back to the email last night:

Thank you for your interest in the position of Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Officer with Customs and Border Protection.The CBP Officer announcement will be open from July 29, 2013 to October 9, 2013 or until we have enough applicants register. Please apply online early for consideration. if you have not already done so, you’ll need to log into USA Jobs and you will be re-directed to the CBP Officer Online application.

EDIT: I just reply again and got the same message everyone else has received:

***Due to the volume of NORs (Notice of Results) that have been sent out it may take 24-48 hours for your NOR to be delivered to your inbox. Please let us know if you have not received your NOR after 48 hours and please remember to check your spam and junk mail folders . Forms may still be uploaded if you have not received your NOR. We appreciate your patience***

Comment

• What is the cover sheet you uploaded? The one included in the email

Comment

• Originally posted by Double A 8028 View Post
                          What is the cover sheet you uploaded? The one included in the email
                          I think that's only if your planning to fax it.

Comment

• I already uploaded my Documents as well. Just waiting for an email for the next level of the process.

Comment

I dont know what factors they take into consideration since it took my brother-in-law a little less than a year. at least thats what he said
                              Very few get in less than a year. You want to know about this process ask Yoda about his wait time. Yoda is the extreme though and drifting and I are getting closer and closer to that extreme as well. Just bc your brother in-law got in under a year does not mean you will. Under a year is rare. Doesn't matter how squeaky clean you think your life has been. So many things can slow you down. Not trying to burst your bubble here, just trying to warn you about the unpredictability of this process.
                              NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                              Score:9X.XX%
                              List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

Hey guys I've been following this thread for quite a few months. I too tested on Aug. 27 and yesterday received an email saying I needed to submit some documents along with resume (I haven't received the NOR). Does anyone know how likely or how much longer it will take to get into the westcoast? I'm thinking of moving to SWB since it is so much easier to get in.

Im not sure if anyone has answered the question yet. I Emailed MHC yesterday and they said that they had a system error and that they would be sending out the NOR lastnight. It could take anywhere from 24-48 hours to get it because of the volume of NOR's they're sending out. If it takes longer than 48 hours, give them a call or send them an email. But in the meantime, go ahead and submit your resume and other two documents in UsaTestManager.
                                CBPO 18-11
                                Preferred Duty Location: El Paso, TX
                                5/04/18: Exam
                                5/09/18: NOR
                                6/29/18: Fitness Test
                                6/29/18: Medical Evaluation
                                7/02/18: Fitness Cleared
                                7/05/18: Medical Cleared
                                7/13/18: E-QIP Submitted
                                8/07/18: E-QIP Rejected & Resubmitted (Added FS-545)
                                8/13/18: E-QIP Rejected & Resubmitted (Added Documentation of Mother's Citizenship)
                                8/15/18: E-QIP Released to OPR
                                8/15/18: Structured Interview & Fingerprints
                                3/10/19: Polygraph

Drug Test: Pending

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11749 users online. 447 members and 11302 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X