X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fer
    Forum Member
    • Jun 2012

Originally posted by OKfemale
    Thank you and thank you for the info on the PFT2! Yes I will be taking it in Dallas on September 11. That small track will just kind of throw off your timing since not many people normally run on that size of a track on a regular basis. Lol If you don't mind me asking how do they have you run the 220 yard run? Is it also around that track? Thanks for all your help! Congrats on your EOD I hope you're enjoying it!
    I took my PFT2 a year ago in the same place you will take yours. The 220 is just one lap around. Is the 2nd floor of a gym and It was way better there than outside. It was really easy, so no worries.

Comment

• gijoeavila
      Forum Member
      • Dec 2011

Thank you and thank you for the info on the PFT2! Yes I will be taking it in Dallas on September 11. That small track will just kind of throw off your timing since not many people normally run on that size of a track on a regular basis. Lol If you don't mind me asking how do they have you run the 220 yard run? Is it also around that track? Thanks for all your help! Congrats on your EOD I hope you're enjoying it!
      It's inside on the track. 1 lap plus a few feet. Good luck. You will pass with no problems. 17 minutes is an eternity to run 1.5 miles.

Comment

• ncls12
        Forum Member
        • Jan 2013

Does anyone have information regarding the POE in Laredo TX?

Comment

• OKfemale
          Forum Member
          • Sep 2012

Originally posted by gijoeavila
          It's inside on the track. 1 lap plus a few feet. Good luck. You will pass with no problems. 17 minutes is an eternity to run 1.5 miles.
          Thanks FER and Gijoeavila! I'm super excited just to get it over with. Lol It's good to know that it's inside, that is always more refreshing than running outside in the heat. Lol

Comment

• StoneFace
            Forum Member
            • Apr 2013

Originally posted by EASF
            Alright guys, its time to start packing!!! TxSol said it, there is not other feeling like passing your pft2... Actually I did way better than what I expected, if you practice all the parts of the pft2 like you were taking the real test, you'll do fine. Congrats TxSol, I'll see you at FELTC. Rms16 I hope you are next.
            Although I've said it to you personally...what's one more congratulations?! I'm proud of you and never doubted your ability to ace your test. Way to make the dream REAL!

See you in 2 weeks!

Comment

• StoneFace
              Forum Member
              • Apr 2013

Thanks FER and Gijoeavila! I'm super excited just to get it over with. Lol It's good to know that it's inside, that is always more refreshing than running outside in the heat. Lol

One week before my PFT2, I checked the weather for the area and AccuWeather indicated 96 degrees! I thought well at least my muscles will be warm and flexible from the sheer heat and humidity. The day of the test, it was 72 degrees and raining profusely. I sloshed through the sprint and mile and a half hoping the entire time I would not wipe out and end up in the bloody lake!! It went down as one of the greatest days of my existence! I found out God has a sense of humor, which I dig...and...meteorologists still function under the notion of voodoo science!

Best of luck on your PFT2. You will do amazing!!

Comment

• albert7
                Forum Member
                • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Jaaram

I would recommend not cluttering your own experiences with everyone else's. I passed my polygraph by simply being honest. It was a bit embarrassing at times discussing poor choices in life and mistakes I can't change. I think reading about other people's experiences would have confused me!
                that person asked for the advice. remember we are all mainly here to help each other out with questions we have for CBP and the hiring process. it is THEIR choice whether or not to seek more information on their question. IF you in particular do not wish to read past experiences, then simply. Don't.
                CBPO
                Geo: SWB
                Written: 8/28/12
                NOR: 9/12 93%
                TSL 1+2: 9/12
                Medical + PFT-1: 10/12
                VBT + SI: 11/12
                case sent to IA: 12/27/12
                Qualifications: 2/22/13 GS-5
                Poly: ?
                BI: ?

BPA
                Written: 3/20/13
                NOR: 5/17/13 - 90%

Comment

• gijoeavila
                  Forum Member
                  • Dec 2011

No problem .. when is your fletc date?

Comment

• EASF
                    Forum Member
                    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by StoneFace
                    Although I've said it to you personally...what's one more congratulations?! I'm proud of you and never doubted your ability to ace your test. Way to make the dream REAL!

See you in 2 weeks!
                    Thanks again! =) You as well, with all the obstacles that you had trough the process, you finally made it, well done! Felicidades... See you in SD.
                    Protecting America with Vigilance, Integrity, & Service

Comment

• OKfemale
                      Forum Member
                      • Sep 2012

Originally posted by gijoeavila
                      No problem .. when is your fletc date?
                      November 4-March 19! I see you are heading out to FLETC soon, so maybe I will see you around there at some point.

Comment

• ncls12
                        Forum Member
                        • Jan 2013

November 4-March 19! I see you are heading out to FLETC soon, so maybe I will see you around there at some point.
                        See ya there!

Comment

• gijoeavila
                          Forum Member
                          • Dec 2011

Deleted abcdefg
                          Last edited by gijoeavila; 05-10-2018, 04:37 AM.

Comment

• SomeGuy101
                            Forum Member
                            • Aug 2013

Hi guys! Long time lurker here, first time poster. Well, I've been in this process since 2011. But last week, I got a NOPA regarding three issues on my application. I finished writing my response this morning and wondering if anyone could give me feedback regarding what i wrote.

Comment

• Drifting
                              Forum Member
                              • May 2011

Originally posted by SomeGuy101
                              Hi guys! Long time lurker here, first time poster. Well, I've been in this process since 2011. But last week, I got a NOPA regarding three issues on my application. I finished writing my response this morning and wondering if anyone could give me feedback regarding what i wrote.
                              I'm sure some could more easily if you had your PMs turned on.
                              Gek.

Comment

• SomeGuy101
                                Forum Member
                                • Aug 2013

Forgot about that, it's on now.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12192 users online. 74 members and 12118 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...