300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
    EASF, you will kill it! Good luck and don't forget to tell us the good news!
    Originally posted by TxSol View Post
    Proud to announce I passed my PFT2 this morning! Greatest feeling!!
    Alright guys, its time to start packing!!! TxSol said it, there is not other feeling like passing your pft2... Actually I did way better than what I expected, if you practice all the parts of the pft2 like you were taking the real test, you'll do fine. Congrats TxSol, I'll see you at FELTC. Rms16 I hope you are next.
    Protecting America with Vigilance, Integrity, & Service

Comment

• Congrats EASF!! I actually suprised myself on my performance as well. Now, looking foward to PreAcademy and Fletc! See you out there! ������
      Last edited by TxSol; 08-30-2013, 07:52 PM.
      "To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe."
      A.France

Comment

• Originally posted by AJHokie View Post
        I cannot stress this enough but you have to be completely honest with them. Go in cool, calm, and collective knowing that no one's perfect. If you're completely honest with them you will be fine (unless you've done coke or something lol).
        Hey AJHokie, thanx. And, NO, I have never done coke...lol. I'll take ur advice, thanx for the feedback.

Comment

• Originally posted by EASF View Post
          Alright guys, its time to start packing!!! TxSol said it, there is not other feeling like passing your pft2... Actually I did way better than what I expected, if you practice all the parts of the pft2 like you were taking the real test, you'll do fine. Congrats TxSol, I'll see you at FELTC. Rms16 I hope you are next.
          I knew you'd kill it!! Congrats!! I can't wait to know what that feeling is like, it has to be incredible! Oh and thanks I hope so too brother. Lets just say from your mouth to gods ears!
          NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
          Score:9X.XX%
          List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by cur679 View Post
            Well, my question wasn't exactly answered. Did you find the math example questions difficult in the study packet, or were the math questions harder on the exam?

Thanks
            Well since you asked so nicely here goes.....Bc I'm a nice guy I'll still answer even after your disrespectful comment. Just like Yoda said the questions on the study packet are examples of what will be on the exam. If you study those than you will do just fine. We weren't trying to scare you or anybody for that matter. Just wanted to make sure everybody knows not to take it lightly. Good luck and I'm sure you will do just fine.
            NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
            Score:9X.XX%
            List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Alright, thanks.

Back to the DMV tommorrow. Yesterday I brought all the necessary documents to renew my DL, and they said I couldn't use my birth certificate. Reason why is because something about a law that was changed in 2010 where if you were born in another country, even if it was on a U.S. military base (Incirlik Air Base), I'd have to bring in my birth abroad sheet. Funny thing is, I was thinking about bringing it to the DMV and decided not to, lol.
              CBP Officer

08/31/14-Tested
              02/28/14-TSL Received
              03/18/14-PFT1/MED
              07/01/14-VBT/SI
              07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
              07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

Comment

• Originally posted by Greggyd1211 View Post
                You my friend just joined the ever growing poolof people who have taken apoly and have been told there is something on your mind. They follow a script essentially. I like to consider myself a foremost leader on all things poly being that i took 4. 7 hours each mind you. Do not consider yourself out of the woods until you get a call from an investigator. Just stick with it. Answer what they ask and be confident in those responses. I stuck with it and i EOD'd 2 weeks ago. P.S this job is awesome
                Thanks for the info. I have never had trouble passing one before this. I literally have never done anything even remotely close to what they are concerned about; I've been a civilian LEO for 8 years and before that was an MP in the Army. My background is almost too clean, I even have good credit as well as a current TS SCI clearance from the reserves. I just hope I get everything finished before I deploy in October so I don't have to redo anything. Not even worried about the PFT2 I wish I could go ahead and take it now and get it out of the way before I leave.

Thanks to all who post in here, it's a very good resource.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAPD View Post
                  Hey guys, I am currently waiting to meet with my investigator and to get scheduled for my polygraph exam. I am worried about the polygraph. For those of you that have already taken it. Is it hard? I heard they try very hard to try to make you confess to things and they go from being pleasant to very arrogant after they hook you up to the polygraph machine. Can I get some feedback?

The second examiner was pleasant the whole way through, I had no issues with moving my feet or the AC because I was ready for it. Just relax and be honest with them.
                  Last edited by armydog95b; 09-07-2013, 02:21 AM.

Comment

• Congrats to you guys that passed your PFT2. It is indeed a relief to get it behind you, isn't it?! See ya'll at FLETC!

Comment

• Hey Guys! Im scheduled to take the CBPO Exam Sept 16th. I took the mini practice exam when doing the appication....I have to admit, its was a bit difficult.I've taken other test but non feel as difficult as this one. I started reading the study guide, my biggest worry is math.....never was my forte. Who recently took the test this past Tuesday (27th)??? Please share your experience. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by armydog95b View Post
                        Also, for the guys who are currently cbp officers; how is the work? Im currently veterans affairs police, and we dont do much. I kind of miss actual LEO work (I was a fl deputy prior to this) and was wondering how much cbp actually does. Thanks in advance.
                        You will probably find CBP to be more in line with your current VA job than that of a Sheriff's Deputy.

Comment

• Originally posted by WerkzRS View Post
                          Hey Guys! Im scheduled to take the CBPO Exam Sept 16th. I took the mini practice exam when doing the appication....I have to admit, its was a bit difficult.I've taken other test but non feel as difficult as this one. I started reading the study guide, my biggest worry is math.....never was my forte. Who recently took the test this past Tuesday (27th)??? Please share your experience. Thanks!
                          I dunno about the 27th. But I took it on the 15th. Those 5 hours go very fast.

Comment

• Originally posted by WerkzRS View Post
                            Hey Guys! Im scheduled to take the CBPO Exam Sept 16th. I took the mini practice exam when doing the appication....I have to admit, its was a bit difficult.I've taken other test but non feel as difficult as this one. I started reading the study guide, my biggest worry is math.....never was my forte. Who recently took the test this past Tuesday (27th)??? Please share your experience. Thanks!
                            Well, if math is your biggest problem, then study harder, because I think you get like 30 minutes to complete 30 questions.
                            CBP Officer

08/31/14-Tested
                            02/28/14-TSL Received
                            03/18/14-PFT1/MED
                            07/01/14-VBT/SI
                            07/19/14-EQUIP Submitted
                            07/22/14-Credit Report Pulled

Comment

• I had my buddy's girlfriend (shes a teacher) tutor me in math or else I would have failed miserably.
                              Last edited by FullMetal; 08-30-2013, 02:09 PM.
                              "Any nation that does not honor it's heroes will not long endure"
                              -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Well I called MHC this morning and got my port changed from Eagle Pass to Hidalgo. I feel like Hidalgo will be a better fit for me. I have heard working at Eagle Pass isn't bad, but the life in Eagle Pass isn't too great. Since Hidalgo is really close to McAllen I believe I will be a lot happier with my possible living arrangements. I'm set to take the PFT2 on Sept 11 and EOD on Oct 7. I'm super excited to get this going!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6672 users online. 356 members and 6316 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X