X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CUJEN View Post
    gRRR... IT IS LIKE I JUST DON'T EXSIST!

THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP!
    That sucks, like i said give it till the end of the week at least. When did you start the hiring process?

Comment

• Originally Posted by colinm112

Colimn112 & depezhe......I was going through the process with my wife just like COLINM112 and I told them them during my interview. I was advised by the panel that as long as had indicated it on the SF86, I should be ok (which I did and was). However, in FLETC there was one individual who tried to petition for his (UDA) girlfriend and he got canned. Also, one classmate did petition (B2) for his girlfriend so she can come to graduation and he was ok, then again CBP/FLETC was aware of that situation also.

If you try to be sneaky and hide it, obiviously somethings up, but you made them aware that you were in the process even before you had submitted your SF86, I think you should be ok.

Originally posted by depezhe View Post
      They would only ask you to withdraw if you are actually immigrating her; in other words, if you put your name in her papers while in the CBP process. I know from two interim cases in which guys were pulled from FLET due to this matter. They said that it is stated somewhere in the terms of employment " you cannot immigrate anyone to the US while in the process". this is kind of related to "Conflict of Interest". However, your case may be different since you said that your wife was already in the country.
      There are two freedoms, the false is where one is free to do what he likes, and true where one is free to do what he ought. -Charles Kingsley.

HONOR FIRST!

Comment

• Originally posted by sap123 View Post
        WOO! TO is on the way! Showed up in CASS this morning.

Tested 8/18, scored an 86 (no vet pref)

Geo pref is San Diego locations

I already have my medical, BI and and drug screening complete according to CASS because of my BPA app.
        Congrats, pull up a chair you're going to be here a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hound77 View Post
          Congrats, pull up a chair you're going to be here a while.
          Considering I've been doing this since February, more time on the clock isn't going to hurt.
          "Officer, you are kinda hot."

"And you are kinda intoxicated."

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
            That sucks, like i said give it till the end of the week at least. When did you start the hiring process?
            I am going to wait, I figure if anything I will get a letter in the mail this weekend then I can pout...

TESTED: 07/21/08
            NOR: 07/28/08 Score: 85 no vet pts
            TO: 08/04/08
            PRE-EMPLOYMENT FORMS - Completed in CASS 09/12
            MEDICAL - Results Pending, but took it on 09/03/08
            FITNESS - Results Pending, but took it on 09/03/08
            VBT - 09/04/08
            QUALS - pending
            DRUG TEST - Results Pending, but took on 09/03/08
            BI - pending

Comment

I am going to wait, I figure if anything I will get a letter in the mail this weekend then I can pout...

TESTED: 07/21/08
              NOR: 07/28/08 Score: 85 no vet pts
              TO: 08/04/08
              PRE-EMPLOYMENT FORMS - Completed in CASS 09/12
              MEDICAL - Results Pending, but took it on 09/03/08
              FITNESS - Results Pending, but took it on 09/03/08
              VBT - 09/04/08
              QUALS - pending
              DRUG TEST - Results Pending, but took on 09/03/08
              BI - pending
              Yeah, I have a really hard time believing they would just drop someone over quals without a letter or email or anything. Its an entry level job that requires a high school diploma and general experience. I mean, you have worked before haven't you?

Comment

Yeah, I have a really hard time believing they would just drop someone over quals without a letter or email or anything. Its an entry level job that requires a high school diploma and general experience. I mean, you have worked before haven't you?
                Yeah! I am 27 years old I have had my current position (Accounting) for 2 years and my prior poistion I was at for 4 years!! I have consistent work experience and have always eexcelled in my positions and promote.

Comment

• Originally posted by phillystactical View Post
                  Colimn112 & depezhe......I was going through the process with my wife just like COLINM112 and I told them them during my interview. I was advised by the panel that as long as had indicated it on the SF86, I should be ok (which I did and was). However, in FLETC there was one individual who tried to petition for his (UDA) girlfriend and he got canned. Also, one classmate did petition (B2) for his girlfriend so she can come to graduation and he was ok, then again CBP/FLETC was aware of that situation also.

If you try to be sneaky and hide it, obiviously somethings up, but you made them aware that you were in the process even before you had submitted your SF86, I think you should be ok.

[/B]
                  Yea I assumed putting it all out in the open would be best, so I made sure to mention it in detail exactly what was going on when I submitted my original paperwork. We were married almost 2 years before I even went to take the CBP test, and she was already legally in the US going to school. I also made sure the investigator knew what was going on and we went through the entire thing so I know he documented everything correctly. He asked some extra questions like was she still in touch with anyone from her country, and asked a few extra questions about her parents and that was about it. From what I hear here, shouldnt be much of a thing since the whole process of her being a perm. resident started a long time ago.

Comment

Yeah! I am 27 years old I have had my current position (Accounting) for 2 years and my prior poistion I was at for 4 years!! I have consistent work experience and have always eexcelled in my positions and promote.
                    Its got to be something else then, that should be plenty of experience. Who knows? When you find something out about it, let us know.

Comment

Its got to be something else then, that should be plenty of experience. Who knows? When you find something out about it, let us know.
                      Great, no way!! I think I failed the VBT. I finally received an email and they have referred my email to the ORAL BOARD......

Comment

• Woohoo just check CASS and it shows up stuff. That means I am getting a TO soon right? Thanks a lot guys. BTW, I applied for SFO.

Comment

• Looks like a ton of TOs went out today.

Comment

• Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
                            Looks like a ton of TOs went out today.
                            yep.. i'm in the system too .. 81% for LA / Long Beach..

Comment

• NOR 89 for SFO.

Comment

• Wow! My name showed up in CASS today so I guess I'm getting a TO as well. I'm very suprised I got a TO so soon for Hawaii since it has few vacancies. Scored a 94.
                                Last edited by DaBonk112; 09-23-2008, 04:24 PM. Reason: misleading
                                CBPO- Hawaii
                                Written: 07/31/08
                                TO: 09/23/08
                                Pre-employment Forms: Completed 10/09/08
                                Medical: Completed (11/12/08)
                                Drug Test: Completed (11/13/08)
                                Fitness: Completed (10/15/08)
                                VBT: Completed (11/20/08)
                                BI: Completed (2/19/09)
                                Qualifications: GS7 (3/13/09)
                                Referred to TSU: 3/13/09

IEA
                                TO: 11/4/08

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4600 users online. 287 members and 4313 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X