Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just checked and I finally show up in CASS. Guess the paperwork is on the way.

Comment

• Some advice to anyone who gets sent to TSU, don't mention it at work until you are actually given a start date. I was sent for scheduling in late August. I told my boss after waiting two weeks b/c I have a really specialized job and not too many people are qualified to do it. Hiring takes forever so I wanted to give them a heads up. So now it's more than a month later and I don't even have an idea of when I can give notice. They haven't found anyone yet, and they want me around 1+ months to train him/her when the new person starts. But I have a feeling they might be hiring soon and it'll start a clock on my time here. I could well end up on unemployment if CBP doesn't give me a call before early Nov.

So anyways, I'm really close with my boss and didn't want to completely leave her f'd by a two weeks notice situation. I never dreamed it'd take the full 90 days they talk about in the letter. Pretty stupid in retrospect.

So don't count you chickens yadda yadda. If I get any more stressed over this I'm going to get an ulcer.

Comment

• Help!!

Can someone give me the number of a helpful person at the hiring center? I am no longer in CASS and I am freaking out!

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by CUJEN View Post
          Can someone give me the number of a helpful person at the hiring center? I am no longer in CASS and I am freaking out!

Thanks
          They discourage calling because of the high volume.

Use the email, they are extremely prompt with responses. Include your applicant ID# and name.

[email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by shawal16 View Post
            They discourage calling because of the high volume.

Use the email, they are extremely prompt with responses. Include your applicant ID# and name.

[email protected]
            Thanks I will try this email. I had a different address which I emailed last week the end result was no repsonse....

Comment

Thanks
              Not to be the grim reaper, but do you have any serious background issues? If so, they might have rescinded your offer. On a brighter note, maybe its a glitch or you fat fingered the keyboard (typo). Keep us posted on your progress. Good Luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
                Not to be the grim reaper, but do you have any serious background issues? If so, they might have rescinded your offer. On a brighter note, maybe its a glitch or you fat fingered the keyboard (typo). Keep us posted on your progress. Good Luck!
                Yeah thanks for making me feel even worse! J/p

No, I do not have anything in my background not even a ticket! Besides they had not even began my BI.

I think something went wrong with my quals. When my husband read it he told me I put too much. But usually if you don't qual don't you get an offer to re-write it?

I am super bumped today....

Comment

No, I do not have anything in my background not even a ticket! Besides they had not even began my BI.

I think something went wrong with my quals. When my husband read it he told me I put too much. But usually if you don't qual don't you get an offer to re-write it?

Well i dont think you can put TOO much for quals, so that probably aint it. If so, im sure you'd get something saying you didnt meet the qual standards, "please elaborate" or something. Maybe its just a glitch. Ive heard of people not disappearing from CASS then re-appearing. How long since youve not been in there?

Comment

Did you try the phone Hotline? CASS has updated for alot of people. I know a couple times it couldn't find me in CASS, and then a few hours later I tried again and I was there and something else was checked off.

Comment

• WOO! TO is on the way! Showed up in CASS this morning.

Tested 8/18, scored an 86 (no vet pref)

Geo pref is San Diego locations

I already have my medical, BI and and drug screening complete according to CASS because of my BPA app.
                      "Officer, you are kinda hot."

"And you are kinda intoxicated."

Comment

Well i dont think you can put TOO much for quals, so that probably aint it. If so, im sure you'd get something saying you didnt meet the qual standards, "please elaborate" or something. Maybe its just a glitch. Ive heard of people not disappearing from CASS then re-appearing. How long since youve not been in there?
                        I was there yesterday and then boom this morning GONE! and .....still gone

Comment

• Originally posted by shawal16 View Post
                          Did you try the phone Hotline? CASS has updated for alot of people. I know a couple times it couldn't find me in CASS, and then a few hours later I tried again and I was there and something else was checked off.
                          Do you happen to have the hotline #?

Comment

I was there yesterday and then boom this morning GONE! and .....still gone
                            Give it a day or two and see if you get an email back before you get too excited.

Comment

Do you happen to have the hotline #?
                              1-612-467-7040

Comment

1-612-467-7040
                                gRRR... IT IS LIKE I JUST DON'T EXSIST!

THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8379 users online. 323 members and 8056 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X