Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello brother, I had to do the Poly TWICE and both times i received an email with the appointment date, and i was asked to reply to the email confirming my attendance.

Comment

• Good morning fellow applicants or officers. I have been following the thread for a while a few posts here and there. In May 2011 I took my exam(Applied for Laredo, Texas) and so far I have all green checks on CASS except for BI check. It has been so long now and the last hopeful email I got was in September of 2012 notifying me about the upcoming Poly phase due to the anti corruption act. I have called several times to check up on any news and same old response about backlogged Poly scheduling. Anyone else struggling with the process as well? I try not to put all my eggs in one basket, but after so long it is a bit disheartening at times to be stuck in the same phase. I'm sure some of you could relate a bit. Any advice, information would be appreciated. Thanks guys have a good one.

Comment

• Hello RevolveRex !! In my case,I met with the investigator by September, then i was scheduled for a POLY, that by the way lasted 6 hours, i was asked to come again for a second poly, that lasted 3 hours, of course thanks God I passed both, like a 2 weeks after i got "the call" and now i have my EOD for the SW border. So since I met with the investigator it took me around 5 month just to get the Polygraph appointment, so if you are waiting for it, just keep waiting brother,and you will be fine good luck.

Comment

• ^^ Thanks brother glad to hear you got the call good luck out there!!

Comment

• Hey YM, would you mind posting your timeline of events, as to when you tested, etc? or when it was that you got your call for SYS?
            CBPO:
            Test- 05/12
            NOR- 08/12 (95- w/5 point vet pref)
            TSL1/2-08/12
            PFT1/Med-09/12
            VBT/SI-10/12
            Poly-11/12
            BI-12/12
            TSU-01/24/13
            1st "Call"-02/26/13- 30 day referral for a better selection

OCSO:
            Applied- 06/12
            PFT-07/12
            CJBAT- 12/12
            Panel Interview- 01/13
            BI- in process

FBI
            Phase two: probably never

Comment

• Payniel here it goes ; the dates may not be accurate but close enough for information

CBPO:
              Test- 10/11
              NOR- 01/12 (80 with no vet pref)
              FT1/Med-02/12
              VBT/SI-3/12
              EQUIP 4/12
              MET WITH INVESTIGATOR 09/12
              FIRST Poly-1/17/13
              SECOND POLY 2/15/13
              THE CALL 3/13
              PT2 3/13/13
              EOD 3/22/13 SWB SAN YSIDRO

I never got the "tsu" message on cass, it just says "you have your eod on march 22,2013

I couldn't believe when I got the call brother i think i even cried,i was so happy and excited .

Comment

• So it looks like they haven't been anymore EOD's issued for after March 22nd?

Comment

• Originally posted by E92_M3 View Post
                  So it looks like they haven't been anymore EOD's issued for after March 22nd?

I would not expect to see any until a CR is signed by the president.

Comment

• Thanks YM, Its interesting how port offerings go....I got called the last week of feb, and no SYS(the port I want) and looks like it freed up...boooo. Guess I should have kept calling back to change the port, eh? Well good luck to you sir, Smash that PFT2 and enjoy San Diego, hopefully Ill be there before too long.

And agreed Firefox about the CR, but hopefully it will be signed into law sometime this week or the next. Congress is out of session the week of the 27th(when the current funding ends), so we will hear something fairly soon as to whether the Gov't will shutdown. I would probably expect it the very next week, or at least until after FY2014 budget proposals are presented sometime this week.
                    CBPO:
                    Test- 05/12
                    TSL1/2-08/12
                    PFT1/Med-09/12
                    VBT/SI-10/12
                    Poly-11/12
                    BI-12/12
                    TSU-01/24/13

OCSO:
                    Applied- 06/12
                    PFT-07/12
                    CJBAT- 12/12
                    Panel Interview- 01/13
                    BI- in process

FBI

Comment

• Originally posted by YM View Post
                      Hello brother, I had to do the Poly TWICE and both times i received an email with the appointment date, and i was asked to reply to the email confirming my attendance.
                      Same here

Comment

• I need a little help from those of you who are about to EOD or EOD´d not too long ago. It's about one of the forms that you need to fill and bring with you

If any of you can and are willing to help, feel free to PM me. Thank you

Comment

• Anybody have MHC's number handy? Searched the thread but couldn't come up with a current one.
                          NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                          Score:9X.XX%
                          List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
                            Anybody have MHC's number handy? Searched the thread but couldn't come up with a current one.
                            https://apps.cbp.gov/cass/streamWord.asp?i=CBP_news.pdf

That link will bring you to the newsletter, which if you go all the way to the bottom has the different numbers for MHC.

I think youll have to log onto CASS first....
                            Last edited by payniel; 03-11-2013, 01:40 PM.
                            CBPO:
                            Test- 05/12
                            TSL1/2-08/12
                            PFT1/Med-09/12
                            VBT/SI-10/12
                            Poly-11/12
                            BI-12/12
                            TSU-01/24/13

OCSO:
                            Applied- 06/12
                            PFT-07/12
                            CJBAT- 12/12
                            Panel Interview- 01/13
                            BI- in process

FBI

Comment

• Originally posted by payniel View Post
                              https://apps.cbp.gov/cass/streamWord.asp?i=CBP_news.pdf

That link will bring you to the newsletter, which if you go all the way to the bottom has the different numbers for MHC.

I think youll have to log onto CASS first....
                              Thanks Paniel, going a little crazy looking for that. Haven't called them in forever.
                              Last edited by Rms16; 03-11-2013, 02:33 PM.
                              NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                              Score:9X.XX%
                              List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Does anyone have an email address where I request my test score to become active again after being deactive due to not passing the VBT?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11297 users online. 406 members and 10891 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X