300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bobhoward View Post
    I see that u deferred the 1st call, I'm curious to know which location did they offer u?
    I have already listed what I was offered if you look back a few pages.
    CBPO:
    Test- 05/12
    NOR- 08/12 (95- w/5 point vet pref)
    TSL1/2-08/12
    PFT1/Med-09/12
    VBT/SI-10/12
    Poly-11/12
    BI-12/12
    TSU-01/24/13
    1st "Call"-02/26/13- 30 day referral for a better selection

OCSO:
    Applied- 06/12
    PFT-07/12
    CJBAT- 12/12
    Panel Interview- 01/13
    BI- in process

FBI
    Phase two: probably never

Comment

Last edited by Firefox; 02-06-2014, 01:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Firefox View Post
        I've got my PFT-2 tomorrow morning. It has been non-stop ever since I got the call trying to get my wife ready for me to be away and our house ready to rent.
        Good luck man, I got mine next week. Do you know if you just get one chance for the sprint? I'm nervous I'm going to do something silly like trip and have it all go up in smoke.
        ----------------------------------
        Geo - Central East Coast
        Test - 3/26/2012 (88) GS5
        Med - Passed
        PFT 1 - Passed
        Drug Test - Passed
        VBT - Passed
        Poly 1 - Passed
        Poly 2 - Passed
        Background - Passed - Feb/21/13
        TSU - Feb/21/13
        The Call - Feb/21/13
        EOD - March 22nd JFK (6 Weeks)
        PFT2 - March 13th
        FLETC - May 9th

Comment

• Originally posted by NYBrooklyn View Post
          Good luck man, I got mine next week. Do you know if you just get one chance for the sprint? I'm nervous I'm going to do something silly like trip and have it all go up in smoke.
          I am going to assume they are "go" "no go" exercises which means one chance, with that being said they give you a lot of time for that sprint so you don't have to go crazy to hit the number.

Comment

• I met with my BI on feb 26th. How long does it usually take to find out if I got the all clear. I cleared my poly a month ago. I will have all green checks so I want to be prepared. I have told my wife that we can get the call in two months or two years. Which is nerve wracking with 2 toddlers and a mortgage. I am already FED Law enforcement so at least I will get some transitional leave but none the less its a cross country move. Well back to the question at hand how long does it usually take from BI interview to green check or god forbid the other outcome.

Thanks,
            Joe

Comment

• Originally posted by NYBrooklyn View Post
              Originally posted by Firefox View Post
              I am going to assume they are "go" "no go" exercises which means one chance, with that being said they give you a lot of time for that sprint so you don't have to go crazy to hit the number.
              The PFT2 is pretty straightforward, but very annoying. Essentially, whichever part you fail, you are asked to leave and not to continue.

First part is vitals, pass and you move on. Fail, then you are asked to leave.
              Second, sprint.
              Third, situps.
              Fourth, pushups.
              Fifth and last, run.

The time for a sprint is pretty generous. If you have been running and working out, then you should be ok.

Good luck and hope it goes well.

Comment

• Originally posted by gijoeavila View Post
                I met with my BI on feb 26th. How long does it usually take to find out if I got the all clear. I cleared my poly a month ago. I will have all green checks so I want to be prepared. I have told my wife that we can get the call in two months or two years. Which is nerve wracking with 2 toddlers and a mortgage. I am already FED Law enforcement so at least I will get some transitional leave but none the less its a cross country move. Well back to the question at hand how long does it usually take from BI interview to green check or god forbid the other outcome.

Thanks,
                Joe
                Joe, some have gotten the call as little as two weeks and others have gotten it 2-4 months.
                It really depends on how deep your history is and if there are any redflags/questionable items that come up.

Comment

• Originally posted by gijoeavila View Post
                  I met with my BI on feb 26th. How long does it usually take to find out if I got the all clear. I cleared my poly a month ago. I will have all green checks so I want to be prepared. I have told my wife that we can get the call in two months or two years. Which is nerve wracking with 2 toddlers and a mortgage. I am already FED Law enforcement so at least I will get some transitional leave but none the less its a cross country move. Well back to the question at hand how long does it usually take from BI interview to green check or god forbid the other outcome.

Thanks,
                  Joe
                  Yea it's random my investigator met with me final time beginning of Febuary and still pending. Best bet is dont get caught up in other people time lines.

Comment

Last edited by Firefox; 02-06-2014, 01:19 PM.

Comment

• 10-4.. That's what I have been doing. It's been a year and a half. Looking for some encouraging words I guess. You know for us type A personalities this is torture.

Comment

• Originally posted by Firefox View Post
                        PFT-2 is in the books now all I have to do is report.
                        Congrats man.
                        ----------------------------------
                        Geo - Central East Coast
                        Test - 3/26/2012 (88) GS5
                        Med - Passed
                        PFT 1 - Passed
                        Drug Test - Passed
                        VBT - Passed
                        Poly 1 - Passed
                        Poly 2 - Passed
                        Background - Passed - Feb/21/13
                        TSU - Feb/21/13
                        The Call - Feb/21/13
                        EOD - March 22nd JFK (6 Weeks)
                        PFT2 - March 13th
                        FLETC - May 9th

Comment

• Hello guys, I already got my EOD for San Ysidro, CA, my question is how the EOD (entrance of duty) is like ? i mean you have to fill out paperwork or you start shadowing a cbpo while you are on EOD ? thanks for the answers.

Comment

• How are you notified for the day for you poly? Is it certified mail, email, mail, or phone call?
                            "Any nation that does not honor it's heroes will not long endure"
                            -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• For my poly I got a phone call..I think everyone is contacted via phone

Comment

• Originally posted by FullMetal View Post
                                How are you notified for the day for you poly? Is it certified mail, email, mail, or phone call?
                                Ya it's a phone call, they did say they tried emailing me and couldn't reach me. That's bc he had my old email address.
                                NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                                Score:9X.XX%
                                List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6250 users online. 231 members and 6019 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X