Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by payniel View Post
    Got the call today with the choices of:
    Columbus, nm
    Del-rio, tx
    Eagles Pass, tx
    Fabiens,tx
    Presidio, Tx
    Rio Grande City, TX
    Rome, TX


    I wish it would have been SYS, but I have taken the 24 hour delay in deciding if I will take the job or not, depending on what the lady says.

    Question to you guys, how easy, in your opinions, would it be easy to get a transfer or switch from one of these ports to san ysidro, or LA?

    People want out of SYS right?
    Congrats man best of luck. Hopefully with having the same TSU I'll be gettin the call here soon too. You're givin hope to us still waiting.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ganster piggy View Post
      Just got the call today, heading out to Rio Grande City, TX on March 22nd. would've loved to stay in Cali, I guess I could always put in a transfer down the road. Anyway, FLETC from May 9th to September 13th.
      Congrats man mind if I ask what your Time line looked like?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by OKfemale View Post
        I just received the call with an EOD date for March 22nd, but I am still in school and don't graduate until May. They are deferring me until then, but it still sucks. Lol I wish I was done with school especially because of these budget cuts coming up.
        That's Awesome Congrats!!!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ncls12 View Post
          Congrats man mind if I ask what your Time line looked like?
          I took the test in late July 2012 and I finished everything and went to TSU in 1/24/2013. Sorry, that is all the dates I can remember.

          Comment


          • If there is anyone at FLETC now or that just graduated and wouldn't mind messaging me I'd appreciate it. I have a bunch of questions and I dont want to fill up this thread. Thanks in advance
            ----------------------------------
            Geo - Central East Coast
            Test - 3/26/2012 (88) GS5
            Med - Passed
            PFT 1 - Passed
            Drug Test - Passed
            VBT - Passed
            Poly 1 - Passed
            Poly 2 - Passed
            Background - Passed - Feb/21/13
            TSU - Feb/21/13
            The Call - Feb/21/13
            EOD - March 22nd JFK (6 Weeks)
            PFT2 - March 13th
            FLETC - May 9th

            Comment


            • Ok, so, after some long thought on the matter and actually being able to discuss with my fiance the decision of Fabens. I am going to have to call them back tomorrow and ask very nicely if they can give me a deferment of 30 days. I made my original decision without being able to talk to her for more than 30 minutes, and basically, if I take it, I lose my lady.

              Heres to hoping they actually will give me a deferment after already accepting the spot.
              CBPO:
              Test- 05/12
              NOR- 08/12 (95- w/5 point vet pref)
              TSL1/2-08/12
              PFT1/Med-09/12
              VBT/SI-10/12
              Poly-11/12
              BI-12/12
              TSU-01/24/13
              1st "Call"-02/26/13- 30 day referral for a better selection

              OCSO:
              Applied- 06/12
              PFT-07/12
              CJBAT- 12/12
              Panel Interview- 01/13
              BI- in process

              FBI
              Phase two: probably never

              Comment


              • Originally posted by payniel View Post
                Ok, so, after some long thought on the matter and actually being able to discuss with my fiance the decision of Fabens. I am going to have to call them back tomorrow and ask very nicely if they can give me a deferment of 30 days. I made my original decision without being able to talk to her for more than 30 minutes, and basically, if I take it, I lose my lady.

                Heres to hoping they actually will give me a deferment after already accepting the spot.

                oh no , hope she change her mind to just agree with you to take the job and not lose her at the same time.
                hope they'll let you change location.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by payniel View Post
                  Ok, so, after some long thought on the matter and actually being able to discuss with my fiance the decision of Fabens. I am going to have to call them back tomorrow and ask very nicely if they can give me a deferment of 30 days. I made my original decision without being able to talk to her for more than 30 minutes, and basically, if I take it, I lose my lady.

                  Heres to hoping they actually will give me a deferment after already accepting the spot.
                  Geesh that's rough decision , good luck

                  Comment


                  • ..........
                    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by payniel View Post
                      Ok, so, after some long thought on the matter and actually being able to discuss with my fiance the decision of Fabens. I am going to have to call them back tomorrow and ask very nicely if they can give me a deferment of 30 days. I made my original decision without being able to talk to her for more than 30 minutes, and basically, if I take it, I lose my lady.

                      Heres to hoping they actually will give me a deferment after already accepting the spot.
                      I feel for you man, I was in the same situation, although when I accepted the offer, I didn't know that deferment was even an option so I had to turn it down...
                      CBPO
                      Geo - West Coast
                      Exam - 10/12/11 San Diego
                      NOR - 4/2/12
                      TSL - 6/12/12
                      PFT1 - green
                      BI -
                      Quals -
                      VBT/SI - green
                      Drug Screen - green

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by keifehr View Post
                        nice. good to know we have some NW applicant here.

                        Looks like you did poly twice? you mind if i ask why?

                        And your BI went quick, 1 month then you got the clear. That was fast.
                        I am also in the process for NW border. Been pretty quiet for me the last couple months...
                        Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by nonsense View Post
                          I feel for you man, I was in the same situation, although when I accepted the offer, I didn't know that deferment was even an option so I had to turn it down...
                          Yeah, the very nice lady actually offered me deferment with no prodding, out right when i asked if I couldnt accept. Hopefully they allow me to defer even though I have already called and accepted, given that was without talking to the woman thoroughly.
                          CBPO:
                          Test- 05/12
                          NOR- 08/12 (95- w/5 point vet pref)
                          TSL1/2-08/12
                          PFT1/Med-09/12
                          VBT/SI-10/12
                          Poly-11/12
                          BI-12/12
                          TSU-01/24/13
                          1st "Call"-02/26/13- 30 day referral for a better selection

                          OCSO:
                          Applied- 06/12
                          PFT-07/12
                          CJBAT- 12/12
                          Panel Interview- 01/13
                          BI- in process

                          FBI
                          Phase two: probably never

                          Comment


                          • does anybody know when the next testing gonna be??

                            Comment


                            • So, this may be just me, but isn't it looking like CBP Hiring isn't going to be frozen for us? What with all the deferrments being offered and everything. I sure hope this is the case because I graduate in May, at which time I'll send in my transcripts and have the hiring process totally completed except for TSU and The Call...

                              Going to apply to some PDs just in case...
                              NOR: 8/1/2012 (95 - no vet)
                              TSL1: 8/14/2012
                              TSL2: 8/16/2012
                              PFT1: 9/17/2012
                              Poly: 11/14/2012
                              Drug Test: 12/7/2012
                              BI: cleared 12/2012
                              Quals: GS 7 cleared 5/29/2013
                              TSU: 5/29/2013

                              "The Call": 8/6/2013
                              EOD: 9/16/2013 - Brownsville, TX

                              Comment


                              • Just finished the VBT about three hours ago and the SI a few minutes ago. A bit awkward nerve wracking to say the least! Hopefully I did fine and that's one step done!

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 18081 users online. 486 members and 17595 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X