300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by albert7 View Post
    Also went ahead and applied for the BP announcement. I'm scheduled for written on 3/20/13

Can anyone tell me what requirments transfer over to the BP application process?
    I did also, lol. Mine is scheduled for 3/18. Does anybody know If there is math on the BP exam? I didn't see any math on the overview of what would be in the exam.
    Geo:SWB
    CBPO Exam:08/2/11
    TSl 1 & 2: 11/14/11 & 11/25/11
    Medical & Pft1:12/10/11 Passed
    VBT/SI: 5/10/12 Passed
    Drug Test: 7/12/12 Passed
    Qual: (GS-7) Cleared 8/12/12
    Poly 1 & 2: 9/26/12 & 11/8/12 Passed
    BI: Met investigator on 12/6 Complete on 3/26/13
    TSU: 3/28/13
    EOD: 8/12/13 (Brownsville, TX)
    FLETC: 9/13/13

Comment

• So is it the rule of thumb that if you get no notification about the poly after two weeks, it means you are good to go? I know it's hard to say, but I remember reading that...I think haha.
      NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
      Score:9X.XX%
      List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
        So is it the rule of thumb that if you get no notification about the poly after two weeks, it means you are good to go? I know it's hard to say, but I remember reading that...I think haha.
        Two weeks isnt a good time frame, its more like sometime down the road. I was told 3-4 weeks at mine, but there are a few stories about people here who didnt get notified of a fail for almost 4 months down the road. Did your examiner give you the green light today, because that will help a lot?
        CBPO:
        Test- 05/12
        NOR- 08/12 (95- w/5 point vet pref)
        TSL1/2-08/12
        PFT1/Med-09/12
        VBT/SI-10/12
        Poly-11/12
        BI-12/12
        TSU-01/24/13
        1st "Call"-02/26/13- 30 day referral for a better selection

OCSO:
        Applied- 06/12
        PFT-07/12
        CJBAT- 12/12
        Panel Interview- 01/13
        BI- in process

FBI
        Phase two: probably never

Comment

• Originally posted by dreland32 View Post
          How was the pft2? I take it on Wednesday I'm excited
          It wasn't too bad. I'm an avid runner and do some crossfit on the side, so I was in pretty decent shape.

I wouldn't rate it as super hard, but it's very nerve racking because if your vitals don't check out before the thing or if you fail something, you're gone...

Comment

• Originally posted by payniel View Post
            Two weeks isnt a good time frame, its more like sometime down the road. I was told 3-4 weeks at mine, but there are a few stories about people here who didnt get notified of a fail for almost 4 months down the road. Did your examiner give you the green light today, because that will help a lot?
            Ya, said It seemed like I was holding something back. That was not the case. My friend took the poly got the same response as me and a month later he got the call. So I'm not sure if I'm done or not. I'm going to wait a few weeks and call IA.
            List#2XX 5/2013

Comment

Ya, said It seemed like I was holding something back. That was not the case. My friend took the poly got the same response as me and a month later he got the call. So I'm not sure if I'm done or not. I'm going to wait a few weeks and call IA.
              Yeah, pretty much got the same response from my operator, and three weeks later I met my BI and bam, clear background. Hell, you will probably get a "call" before myself, given your TSL date. Actually, I kinda hope you do, youve been waiting a heck of a lot more time than myself.
              CBPO:
              Test- 05/12
              NOR- 08/12 (95- w/5 point vet pref)
              TSL1/2-08/12
              PFT1/Med-09/12
              VBT/SI-10/12
              Poly-11/12
              BI-12/12
              TSU-01/24/13
              1st "Call"-02/26/13- 30 day referral for a better selection

OCSO:
              Applied- 06/12
              PFT-07/12
              CJBAT- 12/12
              Panel Interview- 01/13
              BI- in process

FBI
              Phase two: probably never

Comment

• Does anybody know if the BPA exam consists of math?
                Geo:SWB
                CBPO Exam:08/2/11
                TSl 1 & 2: 11/14/11 & 11/25/11
                Medical & Pft1:12/10/11 Passed
                VBT/SI: 5/10/12 Passed
                Drug Test: 7/12/12 Passed
                Qual: (GS-7) Cleared 8/12/12
                Poly 1 & 2: 9/26/12 & 11/8/12 Passed
                BI: Met investigator on 12/6 Complete on 3/26/13
                TSU: 3/28/13
                EOD: 8/12/13 (Brownsville, TX)
                FLETC: 9/13/13

Comment

• Originally posted by payniel View Post
                  Yeah, pretty much got the same response from my operator, and three weeks later I met my BI and bam, clear background. Hell, you will probably get a "call" before myself, given your TSL date. Actually, I kinda hope you do, youve been waiting a heck of a lot more time than myself.
                  Thanks Paniel, how about this we both get called the same day? Sound good? Haha Good to hear that I'm not the only one that was told that. He said I may have to come in for a second one, but we will see.
                  List#2XX 5/2013

Comment

Thanks Paniel, how about this we both get called the same day? Sound good? Haha Good to hear that I'm not the only one that was told that. He said I may have to come in for a second one, but we will see.
                    Hey that's still good. You're not out till you're out
                    CBPO
                    Geo - West Coast
                    Exam - 10/12/11 San Diego
                    NOR - 4/2/12
                    TSL - 6/12/12
                    PFT1 - green
                    BI -
                    Quals -
                    VBT/SI - green
                    Drug Screen - green

Comment

• It's their job to do that, to see how you respond when they say "I think you're holding something back". It's to throw you off and see if you mention something.

I remember mine, worst experience ever. I have a condition that makes my stomach make noises and he kept thinking it was because I was nervous about lying. Thankfully he was a complete professional and he looked up my condition and told me that he now understood the situation. Still said that he thought I was holding back, but again, that's strategy, it's their job.

Good luck to both of you.

Comment

• I took my poly 1/15/13 it was pretty short only like hour and half compared to some stories I heard of 4-6 hours. I was given vote of confidence and haven't heard anything hope it's ok

Comment

• Surprises to help me after a crappy and loooong day at work. I checked CASS at the beginning of the week, and as usual, no change. It still had me listed as pending on pre-employment forms and BI. Well heck, it's been that way since last November when I was pulled out of scheduling due to my BI having expired. All of the documents went in by the deadline, but no change. Then I was scheduled for my poly. After completing that, some may remember I received a NOPA advising they were retracting the T.O. due to "issues which arose during the poly interview". That's right, the interview, not the actual poly. I then sent in my response, basically, outlining the issues they questioned and addressing them. I never received a reply back, but no news can be good news. It seems I have movement again.

While clicking the tab on my browser to check posts here tonight I accidentally clicked CASS. Since it had loaded I figured what the heck, it hasn't changed. I was wrong! The pre-employment line has been changed to completed and now just the BI remains pending. I'm really hoping it goes quickly. It should since it's simply an update and nothing has changed since my last one was completed. Hopefully I'll be back in scheduling......again (for the 3rd time in 5 years!).

Comment

Last edited by Firefox; 03-24-2013, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Firefox; 02-06-2014, 01:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Firefox View Post
                                I got my email today Scheduling my PFT-2.

Now all I need to figure out if I am going to drive the 1600 miles to Nogales or rent a car for the 6 weeks I am going to be there prior to FLETC.
                                I got mine on Wednesday I hope this cross training helped stupid shin splints
                                Geo: swb
                                App: 3/26/12
                                Written : 6/12 82%
                                TSL 1 & 2: 7/12
                                Med: 9/12
                                VBT: 9/12
                                Quals: 10/12 gs7
                                Poly: 11/12 passed
                                Drug test: 12/12
                                BI: 12/12
                                TSU: 12/27/12
                                The call: 2/06/13
                                EOD: 3/11/13
                                Pft2 retest???

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7978 users online. 194 members and 7784 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X