Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought my ticket to brownsville tx I'm praying that I pass the pft2!!!!!!
    Geo: swb
    App: 3/26/12
    Written : 6/12 82%
    TSL 1 & 2: 7/12
    Med: 9/12
    VBT: 9/12
    Quals: 10/12 gs7
    Poly: 11/12 passed
    Drug test: 12/12
    BI: 12/12
    TSU: 12/27/12
    The call: 2/06/13
    EOD: 3/11/13
    Pft2 retest???

Comment

• Congrats G.Flores. I also am going to Laredo but my EOD is March 11th

Comment

• Wonder how the sequestration deadline will affect the hiring process? federal budget cuts seem to be on the way.

Comment

• Miami right now sucks. No OT whatsoever. They are cutting the OT. Cant believe this people. Sometimes i worked for 6 straight hours without my freaking 20 minute break that they supposed tio give tome every 4 hours. Somebody working in Orlando? There is a guy that wanna swap with me because his family is in Miami. How is the OT over there and management?

Comment

• Originally posted by ByeByeNj View Post
            Congrats G.Flores. I also am going to Laredo but my EOD is March 11th
            Hey was going to pm you but you have them turned off, would like to ask a few questions...

Comment

• Originally posted by G.FLORES View Post
              Hey was going to pm you but you have them turned off, would like to ask a few questions...
              Hey sorry just turned them on

Comment

• I wonder what kind of impact sequestration might have on hiring for the rest of the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by G.FLORES View Post
                  Congrats Flores!
                  CBPO:
                  Test- 05/12
                  NOR- 08/12 (95- w/5 point vet pref)
                  TSL1/2-08/12
                  PFT1/Med-09/12
                  VBT/SI-10/12
                  Poly-11/12
                  BI-12/12
                  TSU-01/24/13
                  1st "Call"-02/26/13- 30 day referral for a better selection

OCSO:
                  Applied- 06/12
                  PFT-07/12
                  CJBAT- 12/12
                  Panel Interview- 01/13
                  BI- in process

FBI
                  Phase two: probably never

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew19 View Post
                    I wonder what kind of impact sequestration might have on hiring for the rest of the year.
                    Also would like to know more about this. Anyone with knowledge on this matter could you please chime in?
                    CBPO
                    Geo: SWB
                    Written: 8/28/12
                    NOR: 9/12 93%
                    TSL 1+2: 9/12
                    Medical + PFT-1: 10/12
                    VBT + SI: 11/12
                    case sent to IA: 12/27/12
                    Qualifications: 2/22/13 GS-5
                    Poly: ?
                    BI: ?

BPA
                    Written: 3/20/13
                    NOR: 5/17/13 - 90%

Comment

• Originally posted by albert7 View Post
                      Also would like to know more about this. Anyone with knowledge on this matter could you please chime in?
                      No one will know anything until after the the first of March or until a deal is reached. One of a coupleof things will happen. First they could come to an agreement for a balanced reduction which would have far less of an impact on the future of hiring, secondly they could push it off again and the government would just continue to operate at current funding levels, or they could do nothing and let sequestration take place which would certainly effect hiring causing possible layoffs, furloughs, and buyouts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Firefox View Post
                        No one will know anything until after the the first of March or until a deal is reached. One of a coupleof things will happen. First they could come to an agreement for a balanced reduction which would have far less of an impact on the future of hiring, secondly they could push it off again and the government would just continue to operate at current funding levels, or they could do nothing and let sequestration take place which would certainly effect hiring causing possible layoffs, furloughs, and buyouts.
                        thanx for your response. I'm sure we would all definetly want either of the first 2 options to happen. If the 3rd scenario happens then things are going backwards, and being stuck in the middle of this hiring process is not a place I want to stand for long time.
                        CBPO
                        Geo: SWB
                        Written: 8/28/12
                        NOR: 9/12 93%
                        TSL 1+2: 9/12
                        Medical + PFT-1: 10/12
                        VBT + SI: 11/12
                        case sent to IA: 12/27/12
                        Qualifications: 2/22/13 GS-5
                        Poly: ?
                        BI: ?

BPA
                        Written: 3/20/13
                        NOR: 5/17/13 - 90%

Comment

• Anybody hear from Imb? I know he had his poly last Friday. I was going to PM him, but he doesnt have it turned on.
                          NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                          Score:9X.XX%
                          List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Hello all, just a quick question for someone who might know. I was wandering if anyone knew exactly how the "list" for calls is ordered or how people are ranked for who gets the offer call first? I called TSU to find out, but the person I spoke with was only able to say that it was a variety of factors, to include the cert. date, when you got is TSU, when you got a TSL. She made it clear as mud to me, and I didnt want to take any more of her time, so I asked no further. Anyone have any idea on whether its an exact reasoning or just voodoo?
                            CBPO:
                            Test- 05/12
                            TSL1/2-08/12
                            PFT1/Med-09/12
                            VBT/SI-10/12
                            Poly-11/12
                            BI-12/12
                            TSU-01/24/13

OCSO:
                            Applied- 06/12
                            PFT-07/12
                            CJBAT- 12/12
                            Panel Interview- 01/13
                            BI- in process

FBI

Comment

• Originally posted by payniel View Post
                              Hello all, just a quick question for someone who might know. I was wandering if anyone knew exactly how the "list" for calls is ordered or how people are ranked for who gets the offer call first? I called TSU to find out, but the person I spoke with was only able to say that it was a variety of factors, to include the cert. date, when you got is TSU, when you got a TSL. She made it clear as mud to me, and I didnt want to take any more of her time, so I asked no further. Anyone have any idea on whether its an exact reasoning or just voodoo?
                              They way I've come to understand it from Yoda, Merlin and countless others, it goes by TSL date once you are in TSU. Not sure how your TSU date works into it. Speculating, but could be the deciding factor if there are mutliple in TSU with same TSL date. As they send out TSL's in mass mailings according to your test score.
                              NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                              Score:9X.XX%
                              List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
                                They way I've come to understand it from Yoda, Merlin and countless others, it goes by TSL date once you are in TSU. Not sure how your TSU date works into it. Speculating, but could be the deciding factor if there are mutliple in TSU with same TSL date. As they send out TSL's in mass mailings according to your test score.
                                Thanks for the reply, and thats what I had thought originally after looking through these forums a bit, but when I called she told me multiple factors were in place in determining your place on the list, including both of those things and more. Im guessing that the more things could be vet pref, gender, language proficiency, etc. I was just trying to develop a sense of where I might be, so I can plan my personal budget and then talking to the fiance about when and how things might turn out.
                                CBPO:
                                Test- 05/12
                                TSL1/2-08/12
                                PFT1/Med-09/12
                                VBT/SI-10/12
                                Poly-11/12
                                BI-12/12
                                TSU-01/24/13

OCSO:
                                Applied- 06/12
                                PFT-07/12
                                CJBAT- 12/12
                                Panel Interview- 01/13
                                BI- in process

FBI

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3660 users online. 251 members and 3409 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X