300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Firefox View Post
    Its by the date you were referred on a certificate not the date you were put in TSU.
    Oh ok well I have no idea when that will be
    Geo: swb
    App: 3/26/12
    Written : 6/12 82%
    TSL 1 & 2: 7/12
    Med: 9/12
    VBT: 9/12
    Quals: 10/12 gs7
    Poly: 11/12 passed
    Drug test: 12/12
    BI: 12/12
    TSU: 12/27/12
    The call: 2/06/13
    EOD: 3/11/13
    Pft2 retest???

Comment

• Originally posted by Firefox View Post
      Its by the date you were referred on a certificate not the date you were put in TSU.
      Thanks for the correction there. That means certified by the TSU right, when your official in it, not referred? Or something completely different.

PS. I misread your explanation the first time FF.
      Last edited by payniel; 02-02-2013, 06:12 PM.
      CBPO:
      Test- 05/12
      NOR- 08/12 (95- w/5 point vet pref)
      TSL1/2-08/12
      PFT1/Med-09/12
      VBT/SI-10/12
      Poly-11/12
      BI-12/12
      TSU-01/24/13
      1st "Call"-02/26/13- 30 day referral for a better selection

OCSO:
      Applied- 06/12
      PFT-07/12
      CJBAT- 12/12
      Panel Interview- 01/13
      BI- in process

FBI
      Phase two: probably never

Comment

• Originally posted by dreland32 View Post
        Oh ok well I have no idea when that will be
        I don't want to get your hopes up :P But I think you will be called Monday. Why? Because looking at breachnclear's timeline and comparing it to my own, breach and I had the exact timeline except he was GS-7 and received his TSL exactly One month before I received mine. He got the call Thursday and I prayed I would get mine Friday because we were so close, and I did! :P Looking at your timeline, we are exactly the same except you received your TSL exactly one month after I received mine. So following the same logic, you should get your call a day after I did = Monday. I hope I am right :P
        BPA
        Applied (CA): 08/02/11
        TSU: 01/03/13
        The Call: 02/01/13

CBPO
        Applied (SWB): 03/14/12
        Written Test: 04/19/12
        NOR: 05/25/12 (88 no pref)
        TSL1&2: 06/12, 06/13/12
        Pre-Employment forms: Completed
        Qualifications: Completed (GS-05)
        PFT1: 07/12/12 Completed
        Medical: 07/31/12 Completed
        VBT/SI: 08/24/12 Completed
        Drug Screening: 12/26/12 Completed
        Background Investigation: Completed
        Polygraph: 12/14/12 (cleared 12/19/12)
        BI Meeting: 12/20/12
        The Call: 02/01/13

Comment

• Originally posted by -USER- View Post
          I don't want to get your hopes up :P But I think you will be called Monday. Why? Because looking at breachnclear's timeline and comparing it to my own, breach and I had the exact timeline except he was GS-7 and received his TSL exactly One month before I received mine. He got the call Thursday and I prayed I would get mine Friday because we were so close, and I did! :P Looking at your timeline, we are exactly the same except you received your TSL exactly one month after I received mine. So following the same logic, you should get your call a day after I did = Monday. I hope I am right :P
          I was thinking the same thing but I hope you're right I've been praying too..... Well.... It's about time to run again..... Lol
          Pft2 retest???

Comment

• Originally posted by -USER- View Post
            So by that logic I should cross my fingers for a call Wednesday or Thursday?? Haha

Comment

• Congrats to everyone that got the call. I'm hoping to hear about scheduling a polygraph soon, starting to get jealous.
              CBPO:
              Test Date: 3/26/2012
              NOR: 4/6/2012 (96 with vet points) West Coast
              NOR 2: 4/10/2012 Changed to SWB
              TSL: 4/27/2012
              PFT 1: 5/24/2012 (Cleared)
              Medical: 6/12/2012 (Cleared 8/14/12)
              VBT/SI: 6/25/2012 (Cleared)
              Quals: 8/16/2012 (GS-5)
              Poly: 4/30/2013

Comment

• Originally posted by afftont View Post
                Congrats to everyone that got the call. I'm hoping to hear about scheduling a polygraph soon, starting to get jealous.
                Afftont, you are not alone. I still can't believe with my test date that I haven't been called for a poly yet. I'm starting to feel like the forgotten man over here. What's worse is there is nobody to call about this. IA is no help, I'm going to give MHC a call Monday, see where that gets me. Does anybody have MHC's number off hand? I know they won't know much, but hoping they have another number I can call.
                NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                Score:9X.XX%
                List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Long time lurker on forum guess ill give a run down of what I'm going through see if anyone has amy insight. Currently work part time for TSA and fulltime Graduate School student in NYC. Applied and took exam 3/2012 for SWB, NOR 4/2012, Medical and PFT 1 5/2012, VBT and Qualifications GS-7 7/2012, then it was quiet for a while. Recently beginning of January got call for my polygraph and met background investigator in same week, my background was submitted and polygraph passed. Still waiting for drug test. Anyone else going through similar timetable as me? I know few of my coworkers who met back ground investigator 3 weeks before me and one month later got the call for march Fletc class

Comment

• Btw how do I post my timeline similar to how posters above me did?

Comment

• Originally posted by E92_M3 View Post
                      Btw how do I post my timeline similar to how posters above me did?

You can add a signature to your profile by going to your account settings, and there should be an option there. Note that you cant get there by clicking your name at the top, but you should be able to by going to messages and notifications.

I am a fairly similar timeline to yours, although I have gone through the rest of the process and am now waiting in TSU for a call. Ive learned that this process is completely random, everybody goes at different times, just be glad you have a job currently and never stop looking for better opportunities.
                      CBPO:
                      Test- 05/12
                      NOR- 08/12 (95- w/5 point vet pref)
                      TSL1/2-08/12
                      PFT1/Med-09/12
                      VBT/SI-10/12
                      Poly-11/12
                      BI-12/12
                      TSU-01/24/13
                      1st "Call"-02/26/13- 30 day referral for a better selection

OCSO:
                      Applied- 06/12
                      PFT-07/12
                      CJBAT- 12/12
                      Panel Interview- 01/13
                      BI- in process

FBI
                      Phase two: probably never

Comment

• Originally posted by E92_M3 View Post
                        Long time lurker on forum guess ill give a run down of what I'm going through see if anyone has amy insight. Currently work part time for TSA and fulltime Graduate School student in NYC. Applied and took exam 3/2012 for SWB, NOR 4/2012, Medical and PFT 1 5/2012, VBT and Qualifications GS-7 7/2012, then it was quiet for a while. Recently beginning of January got call for my polygraph and met background investigator in same week, my background was submitted and polygraph passed. Still waiting for drug test. Anyone else going through similar timetable as me? I know few of my coworkers who met back ground investigator 3 weeks before me and one month later got the call for march Fletc class
                        My timeline is somewhat similar and I also work for TSA but in Fort Lauderdale
                        Pft2 retest???

Comment

• And nice car e92_m3
                          Pft2 retest???

Comment

• Hi everyone, I'm new to the cbp forum, I have an interview with the cbp at JFK in early march 2013, my question is: what's it like at fletc? Are there single man rooms? And how much running do they do? I'm doing 3 miles 3x a week currently on my own.

Comment

• I applied to the central east region, at what point will they give me an idea of where I'm being selected for ( state )?????? Provided I actually get hired.

Comment

• Does anyone know how quickly one progresses to the top journeyman rate of gs-12(step10) ????

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 19035 users online. 504 members and 18531 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X