Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • so my medical finally got green checked today. took it in september and had to send in additional info twice. the second time was after a notice of unsuitability was sent to me late last year. hopefully this means my nopa was approved. i just wish i could get a for sure yes or no on that.

    Comment


    • Who here thinks that if TSU doesnt call at or around 7:30 CT, that the call did not come that day?
      BPA
      Applied (CA): 08/02/11
      TSU: 01/03/13
      The Call: 02/01/13

      CBPO
      Applied (SWB): 03/14/12
      Written Test: 04/19/12
      NOR: 05/25/12 (88 no pref)
      TSL1&2: 06/12, 06/13/12
      Pre-Employment forms: Completed
      Qualifications: Completed (GS-05)
      PFT1: 07/12/12 Completed
      Medical: 07/31/12 Completed
      VBT/SI: 08/24/12 Completed
      Drug Screening: 12/26/12 Completed
      Background Investigation: Completed
      Polygraph: 12/14/12 (cleared 12/19/12)
      BI Meeting: 12/20/12
      TSU: 12/27/12
      The Call: 02/01/13

      Comment


      • Originally posted by -USER- View Post
        Who here thinks that if TSU doesnt call at or around 7:30 CT, that the call did not come that day?
        When I got my call it came around 1pm Central time.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Firefox View Post
          When I got my call it came around 1pm Central time.
          Oh ok thats comforting to hear ha
          BPA
          Applied (CA): 08/02/11
          TSU: 01/03/13
          The Call: 02/01/13

          CBPO
          Applied (SWB): 03/14/12
          Written Test: 04/19/12
          NOR: 05/25/12 (88 no pref)
          TSL1&2: 06/12, 06/13/12
          Pre-Employment forms: Completed
          Qualifications: Completed (GS-05)
          PFT1: 07/12/12 Completed
          Medical: 07/31/12 Completed
          VBT/SI: 08/24/12 Completed
          Drug Screening: 12/26/12 Completed
          Background Investigation: Completed
          Polygraph: 12/14/12 (cleared 12/19/12)
          BI Meeting: 12/20/12
          TSU: 12/27/12
          The Call: 02/01/13

          Comment


          • Hello all, I'm currently in TSU waiting for my EOD date like some of those on this forum. I called today and they told me, as mentioned before, that academy dates for FY2013 were in the process of being finalized. Sounds like good news in that there are academies coming up, hopefully sooner rather than later (hoping for March?)

            Comment


            • Got a call to schedule a meeting with the BI.
              Last edited by Serfloco; 01-15-2013, 05:40 PM.
              CBPO

              GOE SWB
              Wrtten Test: 2011/OCT/11
              NOR: 2011/OCT/21
              PFT1/MED: 2011/DEC/02 PASS
              VBT/SI: 2012/JAN/23 PASS
              Qualifications: Cleared(7)
              Drug Test: 2012/MAY/18 PASS
              BI : In security Office(I met the BI in Jan 2013)
              Polygraph: 2012/DEC/14
              PFT2: ????
              EOD: ?????

              Comment


              • Originally posted by -USER- View Post
                nice congrats! DT call will come very soon
                Certainly hope so! first time Ive ever looked forward to the drug testing. I can remember dreading waking up at 4 am before the duty day and standing in line with my squadron mates to pee in a little bottle.
                CBPO:
                Test- 05/12
                NOR- 08/12 (95- w/5 point vet pref)
                TSL1/2-08/12
                PFT1/Med-09/12
                VBT/SI-10/12
                Poly-11/12
                BI-12/12
                TSU-01/24/13
                1st "Call"-02/26/13- 30 day referral for a better selection

                OCSO:
                Applied- 06/12
                PFT-07/12
                CJBAT- 12/12
                Panel Interview- 01/13
                BI- in process

                FBI
                Phase two: probably never

                Comment


                • After checking my cass today my BI is finally showing in security office. I also got an email saying that all my e-qip forms are correct after having to resubmit them due to a few errors, and that the BI process including polygraph will take 12-14 months. Is that an accurate time frame? I have a fairly simple background (never been out of the country or in the military)

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by sirve22 View Post
                    Hello all, I'm currently in TSU waiting for my EOD date like some of those on this forum. I called today and they told me, as mentioned before, that academy dates for FY2013 were in the process of being finalized. Sounds like good news in that there are academies coming up, hopefully sooner rather than later (hoping for March?)
                    Hey I'm in the TSU also but never received a phone call or an email but I guess it still applies to everyone but what is your timeline?
                    Geo: swb
                    App: 3/26/12
                    Written : 6/12 82%
                    TSL 1 & 2: 7/12
                    Med: 9/12
                    VBT: 9/12
                    Quals: 10/12 gs7
                    Poly: 11/12 passed
                    Drug test: 12/12
                    BI: 12/12
                    TSU: 12/27/12
                    The call: 2/06/13
                    EOD: 3/11/13
                    Pft2 retest???

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by threat level midnight View Post
                      After checking my cass today my BI is finally showing in security office. I also got an email saying that all my e-qip forms are correct after having to resubmit them due to a few errors, and that the BI process including polygraph will take 12-14 months. Is that an accurate time frame? I have a fairly simple background (never been out of the country or in the military)
                      It could be shorter, or it could be longer, all depends on your personal circumstances, as well as the investigators you are assigned to. I just finished my Background in around 4-5 months, and as far as I know it wasnt a provisional clearance. That 12-14 months seems to be the average for a lot of applicants, but if the simpler and easier your situation is then it should theoretically take less time. That goes out the window of course if your adjudicators forget your file exists.
                      CBPO:
                      Test- 05/12
                      NOR- 08/12 (95- w/5 point vet pref)
                      TSL1/2-08/12
                      PFT1/Med-09/12
                      VBT/SI-10/12
                      Poly-11/12
                      BI-12/12
                      TSU-01/24/13
                      1st "Call"-02/26/13- 30 day referral for a better selection

                      OCSO:
                      Applied- 06/12
                      PFT-07/12
                      CJBAT- 12/12
                      Panel Interview- 01/13
                      BI- in process

                      FBI
                      Phase two: probably never

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dreland32 View Post
                        Hey I'm in the TSU also but never received a phone call or an email but I guess it still applies to everyone but what is your timeline?
                        I did not receive a call, I called them (TSU) simply to make sure everything on my file was good to go. I tested in late August 2012 and got cleared/referred to schedule EOD in December 2012. I applied to SWB.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by sirve22 View Post
                          I did not receive a call, I called them (TSU) simply to make sure everything on my file was good to go. I tested in late August 2012 and got cleared/referred to schedule EOD in December 2012. I applied to SWB.
                          geesh! took you 4 months from testing to TSU, nice. Now from the looks of things, it might be another 4 months before the call
                          BPA
                          Applied (CA): 08/02/11
                          TSU: 01/03/13
                          The Call: 02/01/13

                          CBPO
                          Applied (SWB): 03/14/12
                          Written Test: 04/19/12
                          NOR: 05/25/12 (88 no pref)
                          TSL1&2: 06/12, 06/13/12
                          Pre-Employment forms: Completed
                          Qualifications: Completed (GS-05)
                          PFT1: 07/12/12 Completed
                          Medical: 07/31/12 Completed
                          VBT/SI: 08/24/12 Completed
                          Drug Screening: 12/26/12 Completed
                          Background Investigation: Completed
                          Polygraph: 12/14/12 (cleared 12/19/12)
                          BI Meeting: 12/20/12
                          TSU: 12/27/12
                          The Call: 02/01/13

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by -USER- View Post
                            geesh! took you 4 months from testing to TSU, nice. Now from the looks of things, it might be another 4 months before the call
                            I sure hope its sooner than later. This week or next would be great haha

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by sirve22 View Post
                              I did not receive a call, I called them (TSU) simply to make sure everything on my file was good to go. I tested in late August 2012 and got cleared/referred to schedule EOD in December 2012. I applied to SWB.
                              Do you already work for the government? Curious as to how quickly you went thru....what was your score if you don't mind me asking
                              CBPO SWB
                              Application: 3/28/12
                              Exam: 4/26/12
                              NOR: 5/25/12 (90 no vet)
                              TSL: 6/12/12
                              TSL2: 6/13/12
                              Eqip: clear 6/28/12
                              Fingerprint: 6/22/12
                              PreEmp forms: 9/6/12
                              Quals: GS7 8/28/12
                              PFT1: 7/12/12 (complete 7/17/12)
                              Med: 7/24/12 (complete 8/14/12)
                              VBT/SI: 7/31/12 (complete 8/7/12)
                              Polygraph: 9/12/12 (P) 10/5/12 (P)
                              Drug test: 12/20/12 (P)
                              Background: Sent to security office 6/19/12


                              "To switch, or not to switch"

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by sirve22 View Post
                                I did not receive a call, I called them (TSU) simply to make sure everything on my file was good to go. I tested in late August 2012 and got cleared/referred to schedule EOD in December 2012. I applied to SWB.
                                Wow that is quick mine took about 6 months I tested at the end of June and I was referred to the TSU in December as well but I already work for the government
                                Geo: swb
                                App: 3/26/12
                                Written : 6/12 82%
                                TSL 1 & 2: 7/12
                                Med: 9/12
                                VBT: 9/12
                                Quals: 10/12 gs7
                                Poly: 11/12 passed
                                Drug test: 12/12
                                BI: 12/12
                                TSU: 12/27/12
                                The call: 2/06/13
                                EOD: 3/11/13
                                Pft2 retest???

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 11461 users online. 396 members and 11065 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X