300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
    I'm a little late with this response, but this goes against everything I've heard so far and from good sources like Yoda and I think Merlin. From what I've been told they go in score order to get a TSL, then once you get a TSL date they go by date order. If they change it now and i get skipped over while in TSU(not that I'm in TSU now) after waiting for over two years by somebody that tested after me, ill be ****ed. It doesn't matter now anyways, it's more or less a race to the finish right now. Who ever gets in to TSU first gets called, depending on your GEO of course.
    Trust me it really doesnt matter. They do not have tons of people sitting in TSU. When you clear everything and it is good to go, you are going to get called if their is an opening for your GEO. Some people might not like what is offered, but ya get called. The SouthEast only had Charlotte for the last couple of us on this forum. Might not be anymore slots in the SE anytime soon, or maybe there are. I am pretty sure it goes by when you hit TSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twink View Post
      I'd go at 7, that's what time my friend had to go but was at a different port
      My port told me 830am but i am in a different region than you. If ya do not know, go by the day before and see if there are hours posted on the door and if there are, show up half hour prior. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

• "Applicants are referred to the Scheduling Unit in score order on a certificate of eligibles based on their geographic location, test score and applicable veteran’s preference points."

Key point..."referred to the Scheduling Unit"

Notice that it mentions nothing about how they select people from TSU.

Comment

• For Arizona it was pretty easy, I was offered San Luis, or.......San Luis.....that was it. Entering at a GS-7.

Comment

• Originally posted by mnewsom21 View Post
            Trust me it really doesnt matter. They do not have tons of people sitting in TSU. When you clear everything and it is good to go, you are going to get called if their is an opening for your GEO. Some people might not like what is offered, but ya get called. The SouthEast only had Charlotte for the last couple of us on this forum. Might not be anymore slots in the SE anytime soon, or maybe there are. I am pretty sure it goes by when you hit TSU.
            Well I'm looking at Arizona SWB, so I'm hoping they will still have spots by the time I get my poly done and BI cleared. Ya I figured I wouldn't be waiting long in TSU, bc I also believe that they do not have a lot of candidates in TSU.
            Last edited by Rms16; 12-29-2012, 11:05 PM.
            NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
            Score:9X.XX%
            List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• congrats to everyone and happy new year, stay safe and keep smart.

my background just cleared this past thursday and I took my DT last friday and it should clear this week, if that happens all green checks. best of luck everyone and keep up good work.
              Last edited by breachnclear; 12-29-2012, 11:06 PM.
              CBPO
              App - 3/12, GEO: SWB
              Test & NORs - 4/12, TSL1/2 - 5/12, E-Qip: 6/12, Quals - GS-7, PFT1 - 6/12, Med - 7/12, VBT/SI - 7/12, BI - 12/27, DT - 12/21, TSU - 12/27/12
              ** THE CALL 1/31/13, NOGALES, AZ | PRESIDIO,TX | LARADO, TX | COLUMBUS, NM - EOD - 3/18, Academy 4/22-8/22 **

I had to decline, if you need help msg.

NJSP
              APP - 5/12, PEPP - 7/12, PQT - 8/12, WRITTEN - 10/12, BI - 12/12
              PEPP II - 2/25/13 - 4/3/13
              Medical/Pysch - 3/2, 3/3
              Class 152 - Apr-Oct '13 (hoping)

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
                "Applicants are referred to the Scheduling Unit in score order on a certificate of eligibles based on their geographic location, test score and applicable veteran’s preference points."

Key point..."referred to the Scheduling Unit"

Notice that it mentions nothing about how they select people from TSU.
                Thanks for clearing that up Merlin, your advice as always is greatly appreciated. I was a little worried though haha.
                List#2XX 5/2013

Comment

• Originally posted by breachnclear View Post
                  congrats to everyone and happy new year, stay safe and keep smart.

my background just cleared this past thursday and I took my DT last friday and it should clear this week, if that happens all green checks. best of luck everyone and keep up good work.
                  Nice man congrats. I took my DT last Wednesday and I called Friday to change my address and ended up finding out that I am in TSU. My drug test hasnt cleared on CASS, so maybe you could end up being referred to TSU before CASS clearing. In fact, the lady at MHC didnt even know I had already taken the DT when she said i was in TSU
                  BPA
                  Applied (CA): 08/02/11
                  TSU: 01/03/13
                  The Call: 02/01/13

CBPO
                  Applied (SWB): 03/14/12
                  Written Test: 04/19/12
                  NOR: 05/25/12 (88 no pref)
                  TSL1&2: 06/12, 06/13/12
                  Pre-Employment forms: Completed
                  Qualifications: Completed (GS-05)
                  PFT1: 07/12/12 Completed
                  Medical: 07/31/12 Completed
                  VBT/SI: 08/24/12 Completed
                  Drug Screening: 12/26/12 Completed
                  Background Investigation: Completed
                  Polygraph: 12/14/12 (cleared 12/19/12)
                  BI Meeting: 12/20/12
                  TSU: 12/27/12

Comment

• Originally posted by RJFloyd View Post
                    For Arizona it was pretty easy, I was offered San Luis, or.......San Luis.....that was it. Entering at a GS-7.
                    San Luis is one of my top ports and good for you GS-7 nice!
                    List#2XX 5/2013

Comment

• Originally posted by mnewsom21 View Post
                      Congrats..I hit FLETC Feb 5. You know anything about this 12.5 sit and reach test? we do that at FLETC instead of sit ups for the PFT.
                      Doesn't seem like a big deal. I see the agility run as more of a challenge.
                      CBPO

Poly 09/28/2012
                      T.O. 03/2009
                      Original T.S.U. - 5/21/2009
                      GEO - Eastern Texas

Comment

• Happy New Year Everyone!!!
                        Protecting America with Vigilance, Integrity, & Service

Comment

• Originally posted by EASF View Post
                          Happy New Year Everyone!!!
                          Hopefully this year will come with some good news and great port options!

Comment

• Dont sweat the sit and reach. Im about as un flexible as it gets (I.e, I can't even touch my toes) and I passed no problem. If you can sit down with your legs straight out you passed!

Comment

• So my CASS finally updated, it shows for CBPO that I have been referred to schedule EOD. I also finally got my last green check mark for Border Patrol Agent, which was the drug test, so I guess on Thursday it will also change to referred to EOD?
                              BPA
                              Applied (CA): 08/02/11
                              TSU: 01/03/13

CBPO
                              Applied (SWB): 03/14/12
                              Written Test: 04/19/12
                              NOR: 05/25/12 (88 no pref)
                              TSL1&2: 06/12, 06/13/12
                              Pre-Employment forms: Completed
                              Qualifications: Completed (GS-05)
                              PFT1: 07/12/12 Completed
                              Medical: 07/31/12 Completed
                              VBT/SI: 08/24/12 Completed
                              Drug Screening: 12/26/12 Completed
                              Background Investigation: Completed
                              Polygraph: 12/14/12 (cleared 12/19/12)
                              BI Meeting: 12/20/12
                              TSU: 12/27/12

Comment

• same as user, happy new year to all
                                CBPO
                                App - 3/12, GEO: SWB
                                Test & NORs - 4/12, TSL1/2 - 5/12, E-Qip: 6/12, Quals - GS-7, PFT1 - 6/12, Med - 7/12, VBT/SI - 7/12, BI - 12/27, DT - 12/21, TSU - 12/27/12
                                ** THE CALL 1/31/13, NOGALES, AZ | PRESIDIO,TX | LARADO, TX | COLUMBUS, NM - EOD - 3/18, Academy 4/22-8/22 **

I had to decline, if you need help msg.

NJSP
                                APP - 5/12, PEPP - 7/12, PQT - 8/12, WRITTEN - 10/12, BI - 12/12
                                PEPP II - 2/25/13 - 4/3/13
                                Medical/Pysch - 3/2, 3/3
                                Class 152 - Apr-Oct '13 (hoping)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13388 users online. 524 members and 12864 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X