300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KarinInAtl View Post
    No wonder I got an offer 12 hours after I took my drug test :-) my NOR was 100.

Still planning on Charlotte on Jan 14th for Feb 14th academy. Haven't been scheduled for PFT2 yet, but it's not a big deal.
    Yeah I took mine and the next day I got the call my score was 102.

On another note I am jealous that everyone has been getting movement on their process because that means calls are coming soon and I wont even be able to get another offer until after Jan13. I sure hope there are some good spots left by the time I get another go round.

But congrats to everyone who are making strides!

Comment

• Originally posted by -USER- View Post
      Have your references been getting calls about you? After my meeting with the BI, it took him about 2 weeks, the last two weeks before now to finish his paperwork and actually send it in. That might delay your offer a little bit, but not too much I'd think.

I hope there are good(SYS or otey) postings open when I get the call too, dont want to have to choose between my gf/fiance, and a job if she doesnt like the area they offer.
      CBPO:
      Test- 05/12
      NOR- 08/12 (95- w/5 point vet pref)
      TSL1/2-08/12
      PFT1/Med-09/12
      VBT/SI-10/12
      Poly-11/12
      BI-12/12
      TSU-01/24/13
      1st "Call"-02/26/13- 30 day referral for a better selection

OCSO:
      Applied- 06/12
      PFT-07/12
      CJBAT- 12/12
      Panel Interview- 01/13
      BI- in process

FBI
      Phase two: probably never

Comment

• Originally posted by payniel View Post
        Have your references been getting calls about you? After my meeting with the BI, it took him about 2 weeks, the last two weeks before now to finish his paperwork and actually send it in. That might delay your offer a little bit, but not too much I'd think.

I hope there are good(SYS or otey) postings open when I get the call too, dont want to have to choose between my gf/fiance, and a job if she doesnt like the area they offer.
        If the provisional is in place and has met with the investigator its good to go. No need to wait for contacts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Firefox View Post
          If the provisional is in place and has met with the investigator its good to go. No need to wait for contacts.
          My bad, I misread his post, thought he said he needed some forms from the background investigator, not the unit
          CBPO:
          Test- 05/12
          NOR- 08/12 (95- w/5 point vet pref)
          TSL1/2-08/12
          PFT1/Med-09/12
          VBT/SI-10/12
          Poly-11/12
          BI-12/12
          TSU-01/24/13
          1st "Call"-02/26/13- 30 day referral for a better selection

OCSO:
          Applied- 06/12
          PFT-07/12
          CJBAT- 12/12
          Panel Interview- 01/13
          BI- in process

FBI
          Phase two: probably never

Comment

• We've had a few people recently bit by past MJ use. It looks like Seattle might be an option for them.

The Seattle Police Department said Tuesday that it will relax its hiring standards for officers in
            light of Washington's new marijuana-legalization law — applicants will now be disqualified for past
            pot use within one year instead of three years.
            http://seattletimes.com/html/localne...spdpot19m.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Firefox View Post
              Have you net with your BI yet?
              No I havent met with the BI yet.. Is it possible that I could receive the call without meeting with the BI? That would be the only step missing.. Since tomorrow I'm taking the drug test.. By the way Its really good to see that most of you guys are moving on the process. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
              Protecting America with Vigilance, Integrity, & Service

Comment

• Since its the holidays and we never know what process is next, if my BI happens to call me when Im out of town, does anyone know if that is the first and only chance to meet the investigator or will they give you more than just one day? I have recently moved to a different state because my husband, who is in the army, had to relocate. Now we are leaving fro 2 weeks to visit his parents for the holidays. I just remember how horrible it was when I got the call for fingerprinting and I was 1200 miles away from my mail box and freaked out because they only give you like a couple days to resend it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated
                CBPO SWB
                Application: 3/28/12
                Exam: 4/26/12
                NOR: 5/25/12 (90 no vet)
                TSL: 6/12/12
                TSL2: 6/13/12
                Eqip: clear 6/28/12
                Fingerprint: 6/22/12
                PreEmp forms: 9/6/12
                Quals: GS7 8/28/12
                PFT1: 7/12/12 (complete 7/17/12)
                Med: 7/24/12 (complete 8/14/12)
                VBT/SI: 7/31/12 (complete 8/7/12)
                Polygraph: 9/12/12 (P) 10/5/12 (P)
                Drug test: 12/20/12 (P)
                Background: Sent to security office 6/19/12

"To switch, or not to switch"

Comment

• Happy Holidays Everyone! Good to see there has been some serious movement for people here. I have hit a dry spell since the end of October but hoping to take the poly soon. Again, I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season.
                  Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Comment

• Originally posted by EASF View Post
                    No I havent met with the BI yet.. Is it possible that I could receive the call without meeting with the BI? That would be the only step missing.. Since tomorrow I'm taking the drug test.. By the way Its really good to see that most of you guys are moving on the process. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
                    Anything could happen, but the personal interview is a big part of the process because they go over the accuracy of the paperwork and you have to read and sign a ton of forms. So my guess is that you will most likely have to meet with the BI prior to a final offer, but I am just assuming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twink View Post
                      Since its the holidays and we never know what process is next, if my BI happens to call me when Im out of town, does anyone know if that is the first and only chance to meet the investigator or will they give you more than just one day? I have recently moved to a different state because my husband, who is in the army, had to relocate. Now we are leaving fro 2 weeks to visit his parents for the holidays. I just remember how horrible it was when I got the call for fingerprinting and I was 1200 miles away from my mail box and freaked out because they only give you like a couple days to resend it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated
                      When I talked to my B.I, he offered several places we could meet, including my workplace. He also said at the end of the call that if I needed to change the date/time/place, to call him to let him know. So I am assuming they could offer a different day, in other words when you get back from your trip
                      BPA
                      Applied (CA): 08/02/11
                      TSU: 01/03/13
                      The Call: 02/01/13

CBPO
                      Applied (SWB): 03/14/12
                      Written Test: 04/19/12
                      NOR: 05/25/12 (88 no pref)
                      TSL1&2: 06/12, 06/13/12
                      Pre-Employment forms: Completed
                      Qualifications: Completed (GS-05)
                      PFT1: 07/12/12 Completed
                      Medical: 07/31/12 Completed
                      VBT/SI: 08/24/12 Completed
                      Drug Screening: 12/26/12 Completed
                      Background Investigation: Completed
                      Polygraph: 12/14/12 (cleared 12/19/12)
                      BI Meeting: 12/20/12
                      TSU: 12/27/12
                      The Call: 02/01/13

Comment

• Here is a question: For the CBPO proccess I have succesfully completed everything except the BI but recently I received a tentative letter from Boder Patrol. Now my question is will Border Patrol use the same results as the CBPO procces or will I have to redo everything again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Twink View Post
                          Since its the holidays and we never know what process is next, if my BI happens to call me when Im out of town, does anyone know if that is the first and only chance to meet the investigator or will they give you more than just one day? I have recently moved to a different state because my husband, who is in the army, had to relocate. Now we are leaving fro 2 weeks to visit his parents for the holidays. I just remember how horrible it was when I got the call for fingerprinting and I was 1200 miles away from my mail box and freaked out because they only give you like a couple days to resend it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated
                          I my case, I moved from Florida to Pennsylvania, then my BI called and I said that I was in PA for job, then he sent another Investigator here. So, I got two (2) B investigator. Just talk to them and ask for another investigator or change the date. I think that is not a big issue. Good luck.
                          Geo:SWB
                          CBPO Exam:12/10
                          TSl: 5/11
                          Medical & Pft1:9/11 Passed
                          Met BI:1/12
                          VBT/SI:10/11 Passed
                          Drug Test:04/12 Passed
                          Qual:cleared 3/12
                          Polygraph: Scheduled 11/23/12
                          PFT2:
                          EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by lmbb View Post
                            Here is a question: For the CBPO proccess I have succesfully completed everything except the BI but recently I received a tentative letter from Boder Patrol. Now my question is will Border Patrol use the same results as the CBPO procces or will I have to redo everything again?
                            The short answer is that you won't have to redo everything. Some things will carry over...and some won't.

Comment

• Thanks Merlin.....

Comment

• Just got off the phone with MHC (got an answer on the second ring shocked!!) I asked about my status because I had my poly a couple weeks ago and haven't had any contact since then. She said she see's my poly as passed but my background looks like its still pending with IA..what the heck are these people waiting for!! Background is the only thing I'm waiting on for the call. Can someone pm me the # for IA pls so I can wish them a happy holidays lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10088 users online. 448 members and 9640 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X