300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
    Sounds like you could be headed for a provisional clearance, you could be getting the call soon. Maybe an early holiday gift? Or it could be this was missing from your original paperwork and they need it.
    an early holiday gift sounds nice lol but I guess I'll have to wait and see what the next couple of days will bring
    GEO: SWB
    Written: 07/11
    NOR: 08/11
    TSL: 10/11
    Med/PFT1: 12/11
    VBT/SI: 01/12
    Drug Test: 05/12
    BI: met with investigator
    Poly: 10/04/12 (passed)
    PFT2: 12/27/12 (passed)
    EOD: 12/31/12

Comment

• Originally posted by EASF View Post
      I had the poly but no BI so far... Oh and today I received a call regarding my qualifications, I qualified for GS7.
      EASF - did you put in for qualifying at the 5 or 7 grade originally? I believe I would qualify at the 7 due to grad school but put in 5 to be safe. Just wondering if that can change...
      GEO: Northeast
      Test: 4/12, 96 no vet pref
      TSL 1 & 2: 9/12
      e-QIP & Fingerprint: 9/12
      Medical: 10/12 (results in Med Review Office)
      PFT1: 10/12 (Passed, Green in CASS)
      VBT/SI: 11/12 (Passed, Green in CASS)
      Pre-Employment Forms: Pending
      Qualifications: Pending
      Drug Screening: Pending
      BI: Pending

MA Police: 4/11, Score of 96

MA Fire Fighter: 4/12, Score of 99
      Passed ELPAT/Written

Comment

• Got the Call!!! EOD DEC 31 to Charlotte, NC...FLETC Feb 5-June 11

Comment

• Originally posted by mnewsom21 View Post
          Got the Call!!! EOD DEC 31 to Charlotte, NC...FLETC Feb 5-June 11
          Oh, man Congratulation!!!! so finally CBP over Nashville MPD........ Happy New Year!!!
          Geo:SWB
          CBPO Exam:12/10
          TSl: 5/11
          Medical & Pft1:9/11 Passed
          Met BI:1/12
          VBT/SI:10/11 Passed
          Drug Test:04/12 Passed
          Qual:cleared 3/12
          Polygraph: Scheduled 11/23/12
          PFT2:
          EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by Shark View Post
            Oh, man Congratulation!!!! so finally CBP over Nashville MPD........ Happy New Year!!!
            yep..the timing is perfect also. take my PFT2 in charleston, sc some time in dec. figure i will wait to pass that before i let the police dept know. may seem selfish but i got to look out for my family and myself. After I pass i will inform them. should pass with ease but hey ya never know.

Comment

yep..the timing is perfect also. take my PFT2 in charleston, sc some time in dec. figure i will wait to pass that before i let the police dept know. may seem selfish but i got to look out for my family and myself. After I pass i will inform them. should pass with ease but hey ya never know.
              Don't worry, you'll be fine. Good luck mnewsom21...
              CBPO Exam:12/10
              TSl: 5/11
              Medical & Pft1:9/11 Passed
              Met BI:1/12
              VBT/SI:10/11 Passed
              Drug Test:04/12 Passed
              Qual:cleared 3/12
              Polygraph: Scheduled 11/23/12
              PFT2:
              EOD:

Comment

Congratulations!

I got the call this morning too...I THINK....got a call I missed and returned it to get to a voicemail for "DHS Training and Scheduling". I took my drug test this week. Southeast preference, 10/11 tester.

I may sound ungrateful, and I'm not because I have worked hard for this, but I'm wondering about the timeline for PFT2 and EOD, and ports. Can you tell us what ports you were offered? Did you have a choice in EOD dates or PFT2 dates?

My current company is in bankruptcy and winding down operations over the next 2 months. I was hoping to stay with them until the end and see my commitment through. I'm also not sure that I am ready for the PFT2. This was totally unexpected and I'm nervous, but I know it's what I want.
                CBPO
                Geo - Southeast
                Test - 10/08/11
                NOR - 10/21/11 (100)
                NOR 2 - 4/06/12 (still 100)
                T.O.- 6/7/12
                e-Quip Completed - 6/24/12
                Med/fitness - 6/10/12
                VBT/SI - 7/25/12
                Poly - 9/09/12
                Drug Test - 11/30

Comment

• Someone just PM'd asking my timeline, I can't PM back since I don't have enough posts, but I figured out how to put it in my signature below.
                  CBPO
                  Geo - Southeast
                  Test - 10/08/11
                  NOR - 10/21/11 (100)
                  T.O.- 6/7/12
                  Med/fitness - 6/10/12
                  VBT/SI - 7/25/12
                  Poly - 9/09/12
                  Drug Test - 11/30

Comment

• Congrats to everyone who got "The Call" recently. I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy your Christmas a little better now knowing you are part of a job that doesn't come around very often. Congrats!!!
                    CBPO Exam:08/2/11
                    TSl 1 & 2: 11/14/11 & 11/25/11
                    Medical & Pft1:12/10/11 Passed
                    VBT/SI: 5/10/12 Passed
                    Drug Test: 7/12/12 Passed
                    Qual: (GS-7) Cleared 8/12/12
                    Poly 1 & 2: 9/26/12 & 11/8/12 Passed
                    BI: Met investigator on 12/6 Complete on 3/26/13
                    TSU: 3/28/13
                    EOD: 8/12/13 (Brownsville, TX)
                    FLETC: 9/13/13

Comment

• Originally posted by KarinInAtl View Post
                      Congratulations!

I got the call this morning too...I THINK....got a call I missed and returned it to get to a voicemail for "DHS Training and Scheduling". I took my drug test this week. Southeast preference, 10/11 tester.

I may sound ungrateful, and I'm not because I have worked hard for this, but I'm wondering about the timeline for PFT2 and EOD, and ports. Can you tell us what ports you were offered? Did you have a choice in EOD dates or PFT2 dates?

My current company is in bankruptcy and winding down operations over the next 2 months. I was hoping to stay with them until the end and see my commitment through. I'm also not sure that I am ready for the PFT2. This was totally unexpected and I'm nervous, but I know it's what I want.
                      How is it unexpected if you apply and knew that you had to take a test? You had at least a year to train......But dont be nervous if you are fairly active you should pass. Good luck.

Comment

Congratulations!

I was only offered Charlotte, NC. They only offer one EOD date. my PFT2 had to be in either New Orleans, Harpers Ferry, West Virginia or Charleston, SC. Luckily my inlaws live in Charleston. My PFT2 will be within the next 2 weeks i am sure.

Comment

Got the Call!!! EOD DEC 31 to Charlotte, NC...FLETC Feb 5-June 11
                          Thats is great news!!! Congrats!!! Since you accepted im guessing no Nashville pd for you? Im sure this is a great early holiday gift. Hey I'd take a late January gift at this point haha.
                          NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                          Score:9X.XX%
                          List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by lmbb View Post
                            How is it unexpected if you apply and knew that you had to take a test? You had at least a year to train......But dont be nervous if you are fairly active you should pass. Good luck.
                            Unexpected because last week I still didn't have a green check on BI, even today I still don't have a green check on drug test (I just took it 2 days ago). Last I checked in this forum was the news that they had canceled classes for the remainder of the year and were not expected to have classes for several months into 2013. Thrilled, yes - but still unexpected for me. Everything I have read/heard led me to believe I would see all green checks at least, or "Referred to TSU" somewhere.
                            CBPO
                            Geo - Southeast
                            Test - 10/08/11
                            NOR - 10/21/11 (100)
                            T.O.- 6/7/12
                            Med/fitness - 6/10/12
                            VBT/SI - 7/25/12
                            Poly - 9/09/12
                            Drug Test - 11/30

Comment

Unexpected because last week I still didn't have a green check on BI, even today I still don't have a green check on drug test (I just took it 2 days ago). Last I checked in this forum was the news that they had canceled classes for the remainder of the year and were not expected to have classes for several months into 2013. Thrilled, yes - but still unexpected for me. Everything I have read/heard led me to believe I would see all green checks at least, or "Referred to TSU" somewhere.
                              they only update cass early tuesday and thursday mornings so if your stuff cleared thursday afternoon you could technically get called friday and cass would not be updated...you must not have been on the forum awhile cause people started getting calls mid to end of october for eod dates of dec 3 and academy dates starting jan 10th call the number back and see what they say

Comment

Last I checked in this forum was the news that they had canceled classes for the remainder of the year and were not expected to have classes for several months into 2013.

There's a lesson to be learned here.

Take very little of what's said on this board as an absolute truth. That includes everything I say.
                                Be prepared for anything to happen at any time.

Just about everything associated to this agency is subject to change, often rapidly. Even the people 'in the know' usually just know of what's going on 'today' and maybe 'tomorrow'. 'Next week', 'next month', 'next year', is most often a crap shoot to predict...even for those people who can SWAG it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9274 users online. 461 members and 8813 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X