300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Greggyd1211 View Post
    guys im still waiting for my pft 1 to get schedule anyone know how long it takes from when you got TSL'd?
    It all depends on your Geo, how high u scored and how many people they still need right now. If your going for SWB it'll prob be about a month or so. I'm going for NY/eastern region took me 4 months to get a TSL. I've completed all steps except background now which is what is gonna ultimately hold you up. Just wait around..they'll get to u when THEY are ready lol

Comment

• I got a question for the people that are already CBPOs.. What type of duty boots are you allow to wear? Are the spit shineable jump boots allow, like the ones the use before in the armed forces? I am just asking out of curiosity and because I really miss those boots....Oh and is it allow to tuck the trousers inside the boots?

Comment

• I see that you took the poly 3 times. I was just called for a 2nd poly exam. Is it as long as the first time? Is there anything different than the first time? I'd appreciate it if you could give me some more info. Thanks.

Comment

• There is an offering of various duty boots available from the uniform provider. Beyond that, anything that looks confusingly similar to the issued boots should be good to go.

I've never seen a hassle over any military boot, although jump boots with toe caps might draw a look or two...since none of the issued boots have toe caps.

Class 4 BDU uniforms are required to be tucked in or bloused(your preference).

Comment

• Originally posted by lmbb View Post
            I got a question for the people that are already CBPOs.. What type of duty boots are you allow to wear? Are the spit shineable jump boots allow, like the ones the use before in the armed forces? I am just asking out of curiosity and because I really miss those boots....Oh and is it allow to tuck the trousers inside the boots?
            you can wear just about any type of boot as long as they are all black...a girl in my class had jump boots and she always got props because they were always gleaming...u can only tuck the BDU's into the boots the other uniforms you can because it would look terrible.

Comment

• I see that you took the poly 3 times. I was just called for a 2nd poly exam. Is it as long as the first time? Is there anything different than the first time? I'd appreciate it if you could give me some more info. Thanks.

Comment

• Twink, how was that 2nd poly? I was just told that I have to take it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scorpion01 View Post
                  I see that you took the poly 3 times. I was just called for a 2nd poly exam. Is it as long as the first time? Is there anything different than the first time? I'd appreciate it if you could give me some more info. Thanks.

I took the poly twice, going for a third as well. They only go certain questions, not the entire test. Best of luck!!!

Comment

• Just as I get all green checks, I get another email from the MED unit wanting more VA medical records.

Comment

• How long was it the second tine? My first time was 5 1/2 hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scorpion01 View Post
                        Twink, how was that 2nd poly? I was just told that I have to take it again.
                        My first time was 5.5 hours, the second time 1.5
                        I'm still waiting for some kinda confirmation they have received my results, the last time I talke with someone they said they don't even have any info that I even took the poly :/ it'll b 7 weeks since my 2nd poly n 10 since the first one...
                        CBPO SWB
                        Application: 3/28/12
                        Exam: 4/26/12
                        NOR: 5/25/12 (90 no vet)
                        TSL: 6/12/12
                        TSL2: 6/13/12
                        Eqip: clear 6/28/12
                        Fingerprint: 6/22/12
                        PreEmp forms: 9/6/12
                        Quals: GS7 8/28/12
                        PFT1: 7/12/12 (complete 7/17/12)
                        Med: 7/24/12 (complete 8/14/12)
                        VBT/SI: 7/31/12 (complete 8/7/12)
                        Polygraph: 9/12/12 (P) 10/5/12 (P)
                        Drug test: 12/20/12 (P)
                        Background: Sent to security office 6/19/12

"To switch, or not to switch"

Comment

• Originally posted by EASF View Post
                          Hey all, I just want to be sure what would happen if after you have done almost every step on the hiring process you change your mind about your geographic location and you want to go somewhere else.. If I get the call, and I don't take the offer, would my process end there, do I have any other choice?
                          If that's the case, that person should withdraw from the process to give an opportunity to someone who actually wants the job and would be glad to be back on the border.
                          Gek.

Comment

• Originally posted by Firefox View Post
                            Just as I get all green checks, I get another email from the MED unit wanting more VA medical records.
                            Get them papers and send them quick before they take away more green checks. I am still waiting on background. Shame on me for having a cleared background from the past, passing my poly, and serving 20yrs in the Army. I apologize to the investigators for making their life hard. What was I thinking..lol

Comment

• Originally posted by mnewsom21 View Post
                              Get them papers and send them quick before they take away more green checks. I am still waiting on background. Shame on me for having a cleared background from the past, passing my poly, and serving 20yrs in the Army. I apologize to the investigators for making their life hard. What was I thinking..lol
                              The issue is they want treatment records but I do not have any. I gave them everything that I have. I called and got ahold of someone from MHC and they just stated to write a detailed statement about the medical issue and let them know that no treatment was needed.
                              I hope that is enough.
                              I already had to go to two different doctors to evaluate the issue and both cleared and signed off on stating that I am good to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by EASF View Post
                                Hey all, I just want to be sure what would happen if after you have done almost every step on the hiring process you change your mind about your geographic location and you want to go somewhere else.. If I get the call, and I don't take the offer, would my process end there, do I have any other choice?
                                I am pretty sure you would have to start all over again. Geo changes must be made before TSL as far as I know. Where did you want to change your geo to?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7267 users online. 372 members and 6895 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X