300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drifting View Post
    I got investigated in July 2011. I've been waiting around since. Despite my preference being the Texas border, my announcement was different than yours, so you'll probably get a call before I do.

your time line is very similar to mine. have you done your poly yet or been scheduled? if not you should be up soon for a poly i did mine 2 months ago and my timeline is a little bit ahead of yours.
    BPA
    GEO:SOUTHWEST/Tucson Sector
    WRITTEN EXAM:10/10-Check
    TSL:12/10-Check
    ORAL BOARD:1/11-Check
    MEDICAL, PFT1:5/11-Check
    BI:8/11-Check
    DRUG TEST:10/11-Check
    POLY:9/5/12-Check
    PFT2:
    EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by FullMetal View Post
      Woke up this morn and checked CASS. All green checks except for BI. Now the waiting begins to get Poly and Meet n' Greet. Despite the waiting, I'm still pretty excited to see all those green checks. I'm cool with it.
      I notice in your signature that your drug test is coming up. How were you notified about that? Your process seems to be flying, and you're not even SWB. Spread some of the luck around!
      CBPO GS-7 SWB (female)
      Application: 3/26/12
      Exam: 4/27/12
      NOR: 5/25/12 (99, no vet)
      TSL1: 6/12/12
      TSL2: 6/13/12
      Fingerprints: 6/19/12
      Eqip: 6/21/12, followup request 7/26/12
      PFT1: 7/13/12, passed
      VBT/SI: 7/26/12, passed
      Med: 7/27/12, followup request 8/14/12, cleared 10/4/12
      Drug test: ?
      Background: Sent to security office 9/2012?
      PFT2: ?
      Polygraph: 10/26/12, notified of fail and DQ 1/5/13

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
        If you're getting close then so am I, I met my investigator 16 months ago haha. The thing is I'm sure that I'm not anywhere near being close to finished. Still waiting on an appointment for a poly. I'll be sending my great grand kids to college before my BI clears.
        Maybe you are right great grand kids??? so how long is that, three months??? Haha
        Geo:SWB
        CBPO Exam:12/10
        TSl: 5/11
        Medical & Pft1:9/11 Passed
        Met BI:1/12
        VBT/SI:10/11 Passed
        Drug Test:04/12 Passed
        Qual:cleared 3/12
        Polygraph: Scheduled 11/23/12
        PFT2:
        EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by salsahigh View Post
          I notice in your signature that your drug test is coming up. How were you notified about that? Your process seems to be flying, and you're not even SWB. Spread some of the luck around!
          You get a call to schedule it.

I don't know why I've gotten all these steps completed being Central East Coast, but I sure am happy about it! Looking at the forum when I started the process, I thought I wasn't going to get a TSL for at least another 1 to 2 years or more.
          "Any nation that does not honor it's heroes will not long endure"
          -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by FullMetal View Post
            You get a call to schedule it.

I don't know why I've gotten all these steps completed being Central East Coast, but I sure am happy about it! Looking at the forum when I started the process, I thought I wasn't going to get a TSL for at least another 1 to 2 years or more.
            How quickly you receive your TSL doesn't dictate how quickly you'll be hired... just keep that in mind. To give you a personal example... I finished all my steps with the exception of the BI within 4 months! and it took me almost 4 years to be hired.
            Don't put too much weight in the fact that you received a TSL and other steps clearing in a timely fashion... If you're not a SWB applicant, it means "nothing". Even after you clear ALL steps you're still looking at 2014 as your most likely hire date, with a good possibility of getting in at some point in 2013.
            So... make it a fact in your head that you'll be hired in 2014, and if it comes sooner, you'll be gratefully surprised.

Best of Luck!
            CBPO
            Written: 08/29/2007
            EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by weekend_warrior View Post
              how did you feel your poly went initially?
              Not well. I had to have two polys. I got the call 5 weeks after my second one. Here's hoping you only need one. I made a mistake not wearing socks or enough clothing because the air conditioner was on in the building and I was cold. So, I had a lot of involuntary movement during my first one. The second one went much better, but I had to make sure I shared with the agent even incidences that came to my mind of things I did when I was 8 years old. It was the only way to keep my conscience completely clean. I recommend doing that if it comes to your mind. Do it until nothing else comes to your mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                Just an FYI.... The BI doesn't start when CASS says "in the security office", it starts when it is assigned to an adjudicator and you are contacted by the investigator. You might have a full investigation done by now since you met your BI 1.5 months ago... The average time for a BI to go clear is 3 months to more than a year from meeting the investigator.

Good Luck at FLETC and at skidrow...

I met my investigator almost 1.5 year ago and still waiting...

Comment

• Originally posted by Yak Butter Tea View Post
                  Not well. I had to have two polys. I got the call 5 weeks after my second one. Here's hoping you only need one. I made a mistake not wearing socks or enough clothing because the air conditioner was on in the building and I was cold. So, I had a lot of involuntary movement during my first one. The second one went much better, but I had to make sure I shared with the agent even incidences that came to my mind of things I did when I was 8 years old. It was the only way to keep my conscience completely clean. I recommend doing that if it comes to your mind. Do it until nothing else comes to your mind.
                  I took my 2nd poly 5 weeks from today, still waiting on my BI and drug test :/ hope I'm as lucky as you
                  CBPO SWB
                  Application: 3/28/12
                  Exam: 4/26/12
                  NOR: 5/25/12 (90 no vet)
                  TSL: 6/12/12
                  TSL2: 6/13/12
                  Eqip: clear 6/28/12
                  Fingerprint: 6/22/12
                  PreEmp forms: 9/6/12
                  Quals: GS7 8/28/12
                  PFT1: 7/12/12 (complete 7/17/12)
                  Med: 7/24/12 (complete 8/14/12)
                  VBT/SI: 7/31/12 (complete 8/7/12)
                  Polygraph: 9/12/12 (P) 10/5/12 (P)
                  Drug test: 12/20/12 (P)
                  Background: Sent to security office 6/19/12

"To switch, or not to switch"

Comment

• How long did it took from when you took the first polygraph to the second polygraph?
                    Ohh, and did they tell you after your first polygraph you were going to need to take a second polygraph?

Thank you in advance, and sorry for the incovenience

Originally posted by Yak Butter Tea View Post

Comment

• Just took my VBT/SI today. Like someone said earlier in the forum, I really don't know how I did after the interview. The VBT part was easy to my opinion. But for the SI part, some questions really bothered me - I had to think really hard to give examples of my experiences. I felt that some time the supervisors got tired waiting while I had to think of my experiences. So I had to rush and give answers. On my way back, I kept thinking how I could have answered better to some of the questions. Well, now the test is done and taped. I can only wait and wish for the best. This is my first and last shot due to age limit. It feels good and relaxed though that I've finished this part.

Comment

• Originally posted by itstime11121314 View Post
                        How long did it took from when you took the first polygraph to the second polygraph?
                        Ohh, and did they tell you after your first polygraph you were going to need to take a second polygraph?

Thank you in advance, and sorry for the incovenience
                        No problem! It was exactly one month between my first and second polygraph, and the agent let me know after the first one that I did not pass. He told me he was going to recommend that I receive a 2nd polygraph because I was cold and had so much involuntary movement. Then he asked if I would be willing to take another one and he recommended that I wear socks and tennis shoes and dress more comfortably and with layers. I followed his instructions and was able to keep still during the second one. Being polygraphed was the worst part of the whole process for me. You just have to keep your mind clean, so tell him or her everything that comes to your mind as soon as you have a chance to say something. Good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Yak Butter Tea View Post
                          This gives me hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhov97 View Post
                            BI, Poly is the last step
                            Actually, I had my Poly well before my BI interview. The BI process literally took about 3 days. However, on the day of my BI, about 2 hours before my appointment, I received an email. The email was for a "provisional clearance" so that I could continue through the process before the BI was completed. Thus, I was given an EOD and scheduled my PFT2. I recently spoke to my BI and he said he was sending everything off (this was Friday). So my provisional clearance may no longer be necessary.

Edit* - Anyone EOD for JFK early December and Academy early January PM me.
                            Last edited by juniorspades; 11-12-2012, 09:11 AM.
                            EOD - 08/2014
                            FLETC - 9/14 - 01/15
                            DUTY LOC - JFK (CENTRAL EAST)

Comment

• hey guys do you know how long it usually takes for the eqip to clear before it shows up green on Cass??
                              CBPO Exam: 4/29/12
                              Geo: Central/East
                              NOR: 5/25/12 Score: 82
                              TSL:11/1/12
                              Med/PFT1: 12/2/12 Cleared
                              Qual: Cleared 12/8/12 GS-7
                              Poly 1: 1/22/13 Poly 2: 2/27/13 Poly 3: 4/16/13 Poly 4: 5/16/13 FINALLY PASSED
                              VBT/SI: 1/27/13 Cleared
                              Background: 5/20/13 Cleared
                              Met BI: 5/29/13
                              TSU: 6/13/13
                              Drug Test:6/12/13
                              PFT 2:
                              EOD: 8/19/13 Newark Airport FLETC: 9/16/13

Comment

• Originally posted by Greggyd1211 View Post
                                hey guys do you know how long it usually takes for the eqip to clear before it shows up green on Cass??
                                Took me about approx 1 month for it to clear after I originally submitted.
                                Last edited by 4u2nv; 11-12-2012, 12:20 PM.
                                GEO: Northeast
                                Test: 12/16/10 (in PA)
                                NOR: 1/25/10 (90 - no vet pref.)
                                TSL1: 8/29/12
                                TSL2: 8/31/12
                                E-QIP: Submitted 9/6/12 (Fingerprints sent 9/14/12)
                                PFT1: 9/26/12 (Cleared)
                                Medical: 9/26/12 (Cleared)
                                VBT / SI: 11/26/12 (Cleared)
                                BI: At Security Office
                                Poly: 12/4/12 (Scheduled) - failed..
                                Drug Test: Not Scheduled
                                PFT2: Not Scheduled

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8685 users online. 455 members and 8230 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X