Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thanks for the info. I haven't been called for the poly either. I guess the day will come. Good Luck

    Comment


    • I was called for the polygraph on Monday 10/15... I'd say my process is moving fast comparing to some of you guys that have been waiting 2-3 years.. This process is confusing! So whats next? Drug Test, Meeting with the BI investigator, or the call (PFT2)?
      Protecting America with Vigilance, Integrity, & Service

      Comment


      • I took my poly in the beginning of September.
        I was not told if I passed or not. I was 100% truthful but the examiner kept asking me 3 of the same questions along with rewording the key terms a few times.
        CBPO
        Exam: Pass 88 6/28/11
        Geo: SWB
        Qual: Passed
        Medical: Passed
        Pft1: Passed 59 Situps 83 Pushups
        BI: Pending
        VBT/SI: Passed
        Drug Test: Passed
        Poly: 9/10/12
        PFT2: ?
        The Call: 10/29/12
        EOD: Dec 3
        Academy: Jan 10 - May 16

        Comment


        • Well my forms and qualifications cleared this morning.

          A friend and I applied at the same time. We had been scheduled at similar times, even though he had to resubmit his eqip. He got the call for a polygraph last week and I'm still waiting.
          Geo: SWB
          Test: 6/23/12
          NOR: 6/27/12 - 95 -VP:0 Points
          TSL1: 7/13/12
          TSL2: 7/17/12
          E-Qip submitted: 7/19/12
          Medical & PFT1: 08/08/12
          VBT & S.I.: 09/17/2012
          Drug Test:
          B.I.:
          Forms & Qual: 10/18/2012
          Polygraph: 10/30/2012
          PFT2:
          EOD:

          Comment


          • I took mine twice, first time I was told I passed but was asked if u had to retake if I would go back to the same agent and of course I said yes. I got called in the second time and it only lasted an hour and was told I passed but under "recording" this time. It normal for them to reask the same questions over and for awhile I was told I was lying and wasn't passing. But I stayed honest and never admitted to any of the accusations since they were false anyways. Then finally he said ok let's move on. Someone said that you don't get a letter for passing, only if u fail. Someone mentioned called IA after 6 weeks to see if they have received the results, good luck!
            CBPO SWB
            Application: 3/28/12
            Exam: 4/26/12
            NOR: 5/25/12 (90 no vet)
            TSL: 6/12/12
            TSL2: 6/13/12
            Eqip: clear 6/28/12
            Fingerprint: 6/22/12
            PreEmp forms: 9/6/12
            Quals: GS7 8/28/12
            PFT1: 7/12/12 (complete 7/17/12)
            Med: 7/24/12 (complete 8/14/12)
            VBT/SI: 7/31/12 (complete 8/7/12)
            Polygraph: 9/12/12 (P) 10/5/12 (P)
            Drug test: 12/20/12 (P)
            Background: Sent to security office 6/19/12


            "To switch, or not to switch"

            Comment


            • Originally posted by AlbertW View Post
              Well my forms and qualifications cleared this morning.

              A friend and I applied at the same time. We had been scheduled at similar times, even though he had to resubmit his eqip. He got the call for a polygraph last week and I'm still waiting.
              Welcome to the chaos. You are beginning to see the complete and utter illogical order to the hiring process. There are people that TSL'd a month or two after me and have already completed their polygraph, those that have tested a couple of months after me (such as your friend) and already have had their polygraph. There are even those that tested YEARS before I have, and still have not had their polygraph or PFT2, yet new testers have... Which is why I have learned to not stop living my life and stopped holding my breath. It will happen when it will happen and that's that.... Good luck to us all.
              BPA
              Applied (CA): 08/02/11
              TSU: 01/03/13
              The Call: 02/01/13

              CBPO
              Applied (SWB): 03/14/12
              Written Test: 04/19/12
              NOR: 05/25/12 (88 no pref)
              TSL1&2: 06/12, 06/13/12
              Pre-Employment forms: Completed
              Qualifications: Completed (GS-05)
              PFT1: 07/12/12 Completed
              Medical: 07/31/12 Completed
              VBT/SI: 08/24/12 Completed
              Drug Screening: 12/26/12 Completed
              Background Investigation: Completed
              Polygraph: 12/14/12 (cleared 12/19/12)
              BI Meeting: 12/20/12
              TSU: 12/27/12
              The Call: 02/01/13

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Twink View Post
                I took mine twice, first time I was told I passed but was asked if u had to retake if I would go back to the same agent and of course I said yes. I got called in the second time and it only lasted an hour and was told I passed but under "recording" this time. It normal for them to reask the same questions over and for awhile I was told I was lying and wasn't passing. But I stayed honest and never admitted to any of the accusations since they were false anyways. Then finally he said ok let's move on. Someone said that you don't get a letter for passing, only if u fail. Someone mentioned called IA after 6 weeks to see if they have received the results, good luck!
                TWINK, how long after the first polygraph did it take you to find out about the polygraph you had to take on 10/5.
                CBPO
                Geo Pref:Georgia
                NOR:3/07
                T.O:10/08
                1st TSU:6/09
                2nd Fitness test:11/09
                Credit pulled:4/10
                2nd TSU:5/10
                2nd Medical and 2nd drug test:3/11
                2nd E-Quip and fingerprints:4/11
                2nd Background Investigator:6/6/11
                All green checks in Cass except background:in security office

                Comment


                • Hey, I am new to this forum and seem to be a bit behind alot of you. I took the CBP test in New York NY for the Central Eastern District on 4/25/12. My grade was an 82 which i heard is actually not bad considering the difficulty of the test. I uploaded all of the necessary documents so now im just waiting. I was just wondering if anyone knows what the chances are that i get a TSL. In the mean time im pursuing my masters so i guess there isnt that much of a rush but i am really looking forward to getting into the workforce. I also was wondering what you received on the test so i can gauge how long it will be till i get my TSL. If you can help me with this i really would appreciate it.
                  CBPO Exam: 4/29/12
                  Geo: Central/East
                  NOR: 5/25/12 Score: 82
                  TSL:11/1/12
                  Med/PFT1: 12/2/12 Cleared
                  Qual: Cleared 12/8/12 GS-7
                  Poly 1: 1/22/13 Poly 2: 2/27/13 Poly 3: 4/16/13 Poly 4: 5/16/13 FINALLY PASSED
                  VBT/SI: 1/27/13 Cleared
                  Background: 5/20/13 Cleared
                  Met BI: 5/29/13
                  TSU: 6/13/13
                  Drug Test:6/12/13
                  PFT 2:
                  EOD: 8/19/13 Newark Airport FLETC: 9/16/13

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by EASF View Post
                    I was called for the polygraph on Monday 10/15... I'd say my process is moving fast comparing to some of you guys that have been waiting 2-3 years.. This process is confusing! So whats next? Drug Test, Meeting with the BI investigator, or the call (PFT2)?
                    Hi EASF, do you mind telling me what state you live in? I'm in California, but still have not received a poly call. My friend received one on the 15th as well.
                    App (SWB): 3/14/12
                    Test: 3/27/12
                    NOR: 4/3/12 (95)
                    TSL 1/2: 4/27/12
                    Qualifications: (green check - GS7)
                    Pre-emp forms: 5/5/12 (green check)
                    PFT1: 6/1/12 (pass - green check)
                    Medical: 6/18/12 (pass - green check) -
                    sent medical update form 6/21/13
                    VBT: 6/22/12 (pass - green check)
                    Polygraph: 5/2013 (passed)
                    Background: met with Investigator 5/2013 (cleared 6/25)
                    Drug Test: 6/27/12 (check)
                    Referred to scheduling unit: 7/2/13
                    EOD: 9/3/13
                    FLETC: 10/2/13

                    Comment


                    • Guys, does the green checks on cass means that you passed?. I have a green check next to the fitness test and states, the fitness test has been succesfully completed. Does it means it was completed or it means you passed.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by TopFlightInGA View Post
                        TWINK, how long after the first polygraph did it take you to find out about the polygraph you had to take on 10/5.
                        I found out almost 3 weeks after I took ur first one. When I first left the first test I was told to wait three weeks and if I don't hear anything or receive a letter that must mean I passed. It was like 19 days later the same agent contacted me and said I needed further testing. Luckily I was already comfortable with the agent and knew what to expect but since there was nothing for me to hide, I was done within an hour because my results stayed the same as the last test I'm just getting very anxious to hear from a BI!
                        CBPO SWB
                        Application: 3/28/12
                        Exam: 4/26/12
                        NOR: 5/25/12 (90 no vet)
                        TSL: 6/12/12
                        TSL2: 6/13/12
                        Eqip: clear 6/28/12
                        Fingerprint: 6/22/12
                        PreEmp forms: 9/6/12
                        Quals: GS7 8/28/12
                        PFT1: 7/12/12 (complete 7/17/12)
                        Med: 7/24/12 (complete 8/14/12)
                        VBT/SI: 7/31/12 (complete 8/7/12)
                        Polygraph: 9/12/12 (P) 10/5/12 (P)
                        Drug test: 12/20/12 (P)
                        Background: Sent to security office 6/19/12


                        "To switch, or not to switch"

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Missouri 26 View Post
                          Guys, does the green checks on cass means that you passed?. I have a green check next to the fitness test and states, the fitness test has been succesfully completed. Does it means it was completed or it means you passed.
                          Congrats, green checks are good.
                          Geo: SWB
                          Test: 6/23/12
                          NOR: 6/27/12 - 95 -VP:0 Points
                          TSL1: 7/13/12
                          TSL2: 7/17/12
                          E-Qip submitted: 7/19/12
                          Medical & PFT1: 08/08/12
                          VBT & S.I.: 09/17/2012
                          Drug Test:
                          B.I.:
                          Forms & Qual: 10/18/2012
                          Polygraph: 10/30/2012
                          PFT2:
                          EOD:

                          Comment


                          • Does anyone has the address for TSL2? When I send my finger print, I forgot to put the forms in there.....

                            Comment


                            • Is it true that the next set of classes doesn't start til April?!
                              CBPO SWB
                              Application: 3/28/12
                              Exam: 4/26/12
                              NOR: 5/25/12 (90 no vet)
                              TSL: 6/12/12
                              TSL2: 6/13/12
                              Eqip: clear 6/28/12
                              Fingerprint: 6/22/12
                              PreEmp forms: 9/6/12
                              Quals: GS7 8/28/12
                              PFT1: 7/12/12 (complete 7/17/12)
                              Med: 7/24/12 (complete 8/14/12)
                              VBT/SI: 7/31/12 (complete 8/7/12)
                              Polygraph: 9/12/12 (P) 10/5/12 (P)
                              Drug test: 12/20/12 (P)
                              Background: Sent to security office 6/19/12


                              "To switch, or not to switch"

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Twink View Post
                                Is it true that the next set of classes doesn't start til April?!
                                Janurary
                                CBPO
                                Exam: Pass 88 6/28/11
                                Geo: SWB
                                Qual: Passed
                                Medical: Passed
                                Pft1: Passed 59 Situps 83 Pushups
                                BI: Pending
                                VBT/SI: Passed
                                Drug Test: Passed
                                Poly: 9/10/12
                                PFT2: ?
                                The Call: 10/29/12
                                EOD: Dec 3
                                Academy: Jan 10 - May 16

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 17579 users online. 530 members and 17049 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X