• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FTStatic View Post
    How long did you have to wait to get the call for your poly
    You can see my time line in my signature

Comment

• Just got email from TSU...to tell me that my PFT2 site selection (Nashville, TN) will no longer give the PFT2. Whenever i get the job offer I will have to select another city to take my PFT2.

Comment

• Received a call from IA Long Beach Div yesterday while i was sleeping before work, scheduled my polygraph this morning. Pray for me gents

Comment

• Well gents it appears the funding for the new fiscal year is here lol!

Comment

• Took my poly today and the examiner told me that I passed.
            It was a very long day though.

Comment

• Originally posted by mnewsom21 View Post
              Just got email from TSU...to tell me that my PFT2 site selection (Nashville, TN) will no longer give the PFT2. Whenever i get the job offer I will have to select another city to take my PFT2.
              A first when I read this I thought you were telling us you got scheduled for your pft2! As you can tell I did not fully read your post haha.
              NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
              Score:9X.XX%
              List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by steve88 View Post
                Just got called for the poly from a blocked number. 10/22 is the day
                Cool. I got the called yesterday (10/12) as well around 3pm from a blocked number but I couldnt answer my phone.... I called back, they didnt answer, So I guess it was for the same thing.. Ill try again on Monday..
                Protecting America with Vigilance, Integrity, & Service

Comment

• I just recieved a Med update email stating that they need more information about my VA service connected disability, and I need to go to my doctor and have them sign off on it.

Anyone been through this and know how long it takes?
                  Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by EASF View Post
                    Cool. I got the called yesterday (10/12) as well around 3pm from a blocked number but I couldnt answer my phone.... I called back, they didnt answer, So I guess it was for the same thing.. Ill try again on Monday..
                    how did you call back a blocked number? I've been getting "unknown" calls around 8am Pacific time for the last few days, they don't leave a message. I picked up an unknown call around noon yesterday but there was no response so I assumed that had been who was calling me all week. Now I'm wondering if it is Poly scheduling
                    CBPO
                    Geo - West Coast
                    Exam - 10/12/11 San Diego
                    NOR - 4/2/12
                    TSL - 6/12/12
                    PFT1 - green
                    BI -
                    Quals -
                    VBT/SI - green
                    Drug Screen - green

Comment

• Originally posted by nonsense View Post
                      how did you call back a blocked number? I've been getting "unknown" calls around 8am Pacific time for the last few days, they don't leave a message. I picked up an unknown call around noon yesterday but there was no response so I assumed that had been who was calling me all week. Now I'm wondering if it is Poly scheduling
                      The person who called me left a voicemail with a phone number to call back.. Although he never mentioned what was the call about, Im just guessing it was for the poly. By the way, Im assuming if they call you and you dont pick up, they will leave a message..
                      Protecting America with Vigilance, Integrity, & Service

Comment

• can someone be scheduled for their poly before taking the VBT? Reason I'm asking is because I see so many ppl getting scheduled for the poly I'm wondering if my name is on a list..lol keeping hope alive

Comment

• hmm... no new posts for two days. feels like a record.
                          tested in San Diego- SWB, 10/11
                          NOR-11/11
                          TSL- 11/17/11
                          pft1- 12/8/11
                          Pre-E Forms-completed 3/12
                          Qual- completed 3/12
                          Medical Ex- completed 4/12
                          S I-completed 3/12
                          Drug Screening- completed 6/7/12
                          Background Investigation- met with BI 6/5/13
                          Fitness- completed 12/12

EOD- 9/9/13 SYS
                          Fletc- 10-15-13, class 338
                          new fletc date- 11-18-13

SYS CBPO 4-1-2014

Comment

• Originally posted by Mole177 View Post
                            hmm... no new posts for two days. feels like a record.
                            With no new EODs, nothing to talk about. If they are going to have a January academy, the calls need to start going out in the next 3 weeks. I am still waiting for my background to go green and i have a passed poly and a Background that was cleared last year. Dont know what is taking so long. It has been in adjudication almost 4 weeks now.

Comment

• Originally posted by mnewsom21 View Post
                              With no new EODs, nothing to talk about. If they are going to have a January academy, the calls need to start going out in the next 3 weeks. I am still waiting for my background to go green and i have a passed poly and a Background that was cleared last year. Dont know what is taking so long. It has been in adjudication almost 4 weeks now.
                              Just to confuse everyone a little bit more...

My friend received a call to schedule their polygraph yesterday.
                              Meanwhile, we tested in the same city; however, I tested a month before them and got a higher score - but I have yet to receive a call for a polygraph.

No rhyme or reason, yet again!

Waiting patiently by the phone today...
                              App (SWB): 3/14/12
                              Test: 3/27/12
                              NOR: 4/3/12 (95)
                              TSL 1/2: 4/27/12
                              Qualifications: (green check - GS7)
                              Pre-emp forms: 5/5/12 (green check)
                              PFT1: 6/1/12 (pass - green check)
                              Medical: 6/18/12 (pass - green check) -
                              sent medical update form 6/21/13
                              VBT: 6/22/12 (pass - green check)
                              Polygraph: 5/2013 (passed)
                              Background: met with Investigator 5/2013 (cleared 6/25)
                              Drug Test: 6/27/12 (check)
                              Referred to scheduling unit: 7/2/13
                              EOD: 9/3/13
                              FLETC: 10/2/13

Comment

• For people that have taken the polygraph, how many days or weeks did it took to know if you passed or failed. The day I took the poly, they just told me that they are sending the results to get evaluated and that I might need further testing.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8514 users online. 369 members and 8145 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X