Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by itstime11121314 View Post
    You're joking right?
    Of course.. lol.. but from what I have heard on this thread, they seem to both be about as accurate..

Comment

• About two weeks ago I was sent an e-mail with my TSL packet and it say's they'll be sending me finger print cards in about a week. I have still not received them,It has been two weeks the finger print cards were due on sept 29th. I sent an e-mail a few days ago with, no reply. Any suggestions?

Comment

• I just received my TSL yesterday for central eastern geo. I'm wondering how long would it take to get the final job offered? in average?

Comment

• Originally posted by NYCperson9 View Post
          The email should have paperwork for you to submit..and I believe u should be on the look out for the TSL2 which has access to the eqip
          Thanks for the replay. Hopefully I will get the TSL2 soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
            Ya I sent them an email with my new email, just wanted to make sure I was sending it to the right spot. If anybody else may know different please jump in. Thanks for the assistance afftont. I feel your pain about the poly, I'm waiting for that call as well. I was told by IA around the end of July that my BI was forwarded to be scheduled for a poly and should be contacted shortly. Just over two months later and I'm still waiting. You would think that almost two years of waiting I'd be use to it. Have to say its is very frustrating to see so many ppl that tested after me get the call before me. It happened before and its now happening again with the poly. I'm beginning to get a complex haha.
            I passed my poly and had a cleared background from last year...still waiting on that final green check in cass..lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Robot View Post
              I just received my TSL yesterday for central eastern geo. I'm wondering how long would it take to get the final job offered? in average?
              Honestly probably at least a year

Comment

• Got a letter in the mail today telling me that I passed my VBT and SI.
                My timeline so far looks like this:
                Exam: 07/23/12
                NOR: 8/1/12: 102 W/vet
                TSL 1: 8/14/2012
                TSL 2: 8/16/2012
                Submitted SF86: 8/16/12 (References have been checked but I have not met with the BI)
                Medical: 9/7/12
                PFT1: 9/7/12
                VBT/SI: 9/26 (recieved the notice I passed 10/5/2012)

Comment

• The reason I asked is becuase I'm also in the process with USCP. I passed everything with USCP except I haven't get a "GO" for my BI. CBP will be my first choise; however, if USCP offers me a spot for academy, can I still go for CBP if they offer me a spot later?

Comment

The reason I asked is becuase I'm also in the process with USCP. I passed everything with USCP except I haven't get a "GO" for my BI. CBP will be my first choise; however, if USCP offers me a spot for academy, can I still go for CBP if they offer me a spot later?
                    yeah you can do whatever you want. Just quit the other one. What does USCP stand for?

Comment

• Originally posted by mnewsom21 View Post
                      yeah you can do whatever you want. Just quit the other one. What does USCP stand for?
                      USCP= United States Capital Police

Comment

• Originally posted by Firefox View Post
                        USCP= United States Capital Police
                        That really competitive most people that gets in uscp have prior law enforcement back ground good luck....

Comment

• Originally posted by gmcnichol View Post
                          About two weeks ago I was sent an e-mail with my TSL packet and it say's they'll be sending me finger print cards in about a week. I have still not received them,It has been two weeks the finger print cards were due on sept 29th. I sent an e-mail a few days ago with, no reply. Any suggestions?
                          You need to call..ASAP! I would strongly suggest you use the option to speak with your case worker. The digit you select to connect to them after you reach the main number is dependent on your SSN. Just listen to the options. You''l have better luck with speaking with someone than if you leave a message.

Comment

• Originally posted by CTM045 View Post
                            That really competitive most people that gets in uscp have prior law enforcement back ground good luck....
                            I got military experience but not law enforcement though. Thank you!

Comment

I got military experience but not law enforcement though. Thank you!
                              That's my whole "POINT" I have 4 yrs navy and 3 yrs in the National Guard all honorable discharge and a bachelor's degree, I completed the the entire process even passing the poly the process took about 5 months then I got an email saying I am in pool of candidates waiting for future classes, then a letter in the mail pretty much saying NO THANK YOU and we encourage you to re apply after a year when I did call to find out why the lead recruiter said other applicants had military so was like I have military, then he said well some had degrees then I said I have a bachelor's degree then he said well others had law enforcement background.......SMH

Comment

• HOpefully I can finished all the process before I get call from USCP. So I can have a back up...anyways, Everything is still on the air. May God leads the way!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7611 users online. 412 members and 7199 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X