300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ForzaMilan View Post
    I got my TSL for Central/ Eastern region. I am surprised because I wasn't expected it this year.
    I didn't expect that one either. I'm sure it will be another 2 years before our shot.
    "Any nation that does not honor it's heroes will not long endure"
    -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I received my TSL for Central/ Eastern region today as well. What do we have to do now?

wait for their call for further process?

Comment

• I have yet to receive a TSL for the SWB and got a 82 on the test?? I tested on 3/26/12.

Did anyone with a lower score than me receive their TSL yet??

Comment

• Originally posted by Robot View Post
          I received my TSL for Central/ Eastern region today as well. What do we have to do now?

Yup. Make sure you read all the directions.
          "Any nation that does not honor it's heroes will not long endure"
          -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• There is no reason to why the government does thing the way they do, but whatever. At least gives me some hope that there is another application out there. My score was 86 if anyone cares

Comment

• Just got a call this afternoon requesting me to schedule my poly.
              GEO: Illinois
              Test: 12/2010
              NOR: 1/2011 (99%-no vet pref.)
              PreEmploy Forms: 11/27/2012
              FT1: 2/20/2012
              Equip: 3/29/2012
              VBT / SI: 05/07/2012
              BI:11/22/2012
              Medical: 3/14/2012
              Poly: 10/18/2012
              Drug Test: Not Scheduled
              PFT2:

Comment

• Originally posted by ForzaMilan View Post
                I got my TSL for Central/ Eastern region. I am surprised because I wasn't expected it this year.

Congrats! welcome to the long process. When did you test?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robot View Post
                  I received my TSL for Central/ Eastern region today as well. What do we have to do now?

The email should have paperwork for you to submit..and I believe u should be on the look out for the TSL2 which has access to the eqip

Comment

• I tested in April 2011 and got an 86 with 5 vet points. I applied early in the process, when they still had central/ eastern regions areas open. The email says to log in CASS, but my information is not being recognized in the system yet. I will try it again tomorrow. Keep waiting now.

Comment

• Originally posted by itstime11121314 View Post
                      You're joking right?
                      They use fortune tellers and gypsies to save money. I had to call Chloe on the psychic hotline and she told them I passed.

(Yes it is a joke). The best thing for everyone is when you get scheduled for your poly, stay off these forums until afterwards so you don't freak yourself out. Too many negative people post on here about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELAW25 View Post
                        I have yet to receive a TSL for the SWB and got a 82 on the test?? I tested on 3/26/12.

Did anyone with a lower score than me receive their TSL yet??
                        Dont worry they are not testing anymore so they will get to you before you know it. They stopped testing sometime in August so all those people that got higher scores than you would have gotten tsl first.

Comment

• Originally posted by mnewsom21 View Post
                          They use fortune tellers and gypsies to save money. I had to call Chloe on the psychic hotline and she told them I passed.

(Yes it is a joke). The best thing for everyone is when you get scheduled for your poly, stay off these forums until afterwards so you don't freak yourself out. Too many negative people post on here about it.
                          LOL

I have my poly on Tuesday, but I am not worried at all
                          I know I am going to nail it, I don't have anything to hide

Comment

• I need to change the email address that cbp uses to contact me, anybody have the email address of who I send my new info to?
                            NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                            Score:9X.XX%
                            List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
                              I need to change the email address that cbp uses to contact me, anybody have the email address of who I send my new info to?
                              I would assume it's [email protected] but I would wait and see if anyone else has it for sure. On a side note, still waiting to hear anything about a polygraph.
                              CBPO:
                              Test Date: 3/26/2012
                              NOR: 4/6/2012 (96 with vet points) West Coast
                              NOR 2: 4/10/2012 Changed to SWB
                              TSL: 4/27/2012
                              PFT 1: 5/24/2012 (Cleared)
                              Medical: 6/12/2012 (Cleared 8/14/12)
                              VBT/SI: 6/25/2012 (Cleared)
                              Quals: 8/16/2012 (GS-5)
                              Poly: 4/30/2013

Comment

• Originally posted by afftont View Post
                                I would assume it's [email protected] but I would wait and see if anyone else has it for sure. On a side note, still waiting to hear anything about a polygraph.
                                Ya I sent them an email with my new email, just wanted to make sure I was sending it to the right spot. If anybody else may know different please jump in. Thanks for the assistance afftont. I feel your pain about the poly, I'm waiting for that call as well. I was told by IA around the end of July that my BI was forwarded to be scheduled for a poly and should be contacted shortly. Just over two months later and I'm still waiting. You would think that almost two years of waiting I'd be use to it. Have to say its is very frustrating to see so many ppl that tested after me get the call before me. It happened before and its now happening again with the poly. I'm beginning to get a complex haha.
                                NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                                Score:9X.XX%
                                List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5774 users online. 288 members and 5486 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X