Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took my polygraph yesterday! Good to go...

It only took 3 years
    CBPO

Poly 09/28/2012
    T.O. 03/2009
    Original T.S.U. - 5/21/2009
    GEO - Eastern Texas

Comment

• Good news...sorta! After receiving no return call by Wednesday on help accessing E-QIP, I tired calling again. Voicemail...again! I hung up and dialed back, this time electing to try my "case worker" by SSN. I actually got a lady on the phone who quickly helped straighten everything out, successfully getting me back into E-QIP to update my documents. She also advised me that should I need an extension on time due to the delay caused by log in difficulties, just call back and they'd grant one!

Yesterday I got my new prints done so now I can get everything in the mail. Last time my BI took 5 months before going green on CASS. And that was with what amounted to an update since I've been previously been a BP Agent. Hopefully this one will go a little quicker. Year 5 in the process quickly approaching!

Almost forgot! Late Wednesday afternoon I finally got a call back from the "proper" folks that deal with E-QIP log in problems. I told them "thanks, but I got in"!
      Last edited by 66Pony; 09-28-2012, 11:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jturs View Post
        oh also my poly agent told me i passed after saying i failed 6 times in a row i think he was prying for more info but to my advantage there wasnt anymore info i put all cards out on table. im still a little worried but he said if i dont hear from him in 2 weeks everything should be fine.
        I had my polygraph a few days ago and they told me the same thing, but he never said that I passed. I'm assuming I failed unless I hear otherwise. I didn't change answers or give them any info that I "forgot", but I still didn't get any thing positive to take with me. We'll see.

Comment

• i really think they will. i received an email on on the 28th from MHC. in the header subj line was "due by 0ct 1" the email turned out to be a provisional clear that I had to sign, date and send back. so hopefully a lot of calls will start going out on Oct 1 and fill up that January academy class

Comment

• Originally posted by JPat83 View Post
            I had my polygraph a few days ago and they told me the same thing, but he never said that I passed. I'm assuming I failed unless I hear otherwise. I didn't change answers or give them any info that I "forgot", but I still didn't get any thing positive to take with me. We'll see.
            I got called for a 3RD polygraph a few days ago. It is hard to believe that I have to go back for a third time!

Comment

• Originally posted by azcactus42 View Post
              I got called for a 3RD polygraph a few days ago. It is hard to believe that I have to go back for a third time!
              Wow 3rd time?? Why? Do your results keep coming back inconclusive or something? And don't sweat it by the looks of your time line you will definitely be in the Jan class. All you have left is the drug test

Comment

• Originally posted by azcactus42 View Post
                better than a letter in the mail saying thanks but no thanks...lol

Comment

• Its been 3 weeks since I took my polygraph, lo and behold, I get an email by my agent telling me to contact him about my poly. Turns out I have to retake it on Friday after he told me that I had passed it Maybe it did not clear with QC. I have nothing to worry about but I hate the fact that I have to retake it. I dont even want to try to guess why I have to retake it and get overwhelmed again before the actula polygraph for nothing.... Hope everyone gets some good news tomorrow!
                  CBPO SWB
                  Application: 3/28/12
                  Exam: 4/26/12
                  NOR: 5/25/12 (90 no vet)
                  TSL: 6/12/12
                  TSL2: 6/13/12
                  Eqip: clear 6/28/12
                  Fingerprint: 6/22/12
                  PreEmp forms: 9/6/12
                  Quals: GS7 8/28/12
                  PFT1: 7/12/12 (complete 7/17/12)
                  Med: 7/24/12 (complete 8/14/12)
                  VBT/SI: 7/31/12 (complete 8/7/12)
                  Polygraph: 9/12/12 (P) 10/5/12 (P)
                  Drug test: 12/20/12 (P)
                  Background: Sent to security office 6/19/12

"To switch, or not to switch"

Comment

• That is bizarre.. but at least you're moving through this a heck of a lot quicker than a lot of us.. You took the exam a good 8 mos after I did and I still haven't taken the poly.. wow!

Comment

• Originally posted by pn3karr View Post
                      That is bizarre.. but at least you're moving through this a heck of a lot quicker than a lot of us.. You took the exam a good 8 mos after I did and I still haven't taken the poly.. wow!
                      He took it 16 months after me and I haven't had a polygraph yet.
                      Gek.

Comment

• Hello everyone!!! Starting week 12 here at FLETC, almost done....hope you people like chicken! LOl
                        Geo:Texas CBPO Exam:10/11
                        Medical & Pft1:12/22/11 Passed
                        Met BI:4/12
                        VBT/SI:01/26/12 Passed
                        Drug Test:04/26/12 Passed
                        Qual:cleared 04/12
                        PFT2:05/23/12 Passed
                        EOD:06/18/12
                        FLETC:7/16/12

Comment

• so i FAILED the poly and today MHC FRONTLINE sent me an email asking me to withdraw from consideration becaz the official withdrawal may take several months to process.

so should i just withdraw or wait for them to do it ???
                          Last edited by poolearmor; 10-01-2012, 09:33 PM.

Comment

• Well im faxing in my NOPA tomorrow....... Wish me luck
                            Test -02 April 2012
                            NOR-20 April 2012(101) w/ 10 vet pref
                            TSL 1 & 2- 02 May 2012
                            Qualifications - (Pending)
                            PFT1 - 30 May 12 (passed)
                            VBT & S.I. - 16 July 12 (passed)
                            Drug Test - (pending)
                            Medical- 08 June 12 (passed)
                            B.I. - In security office
                            Poly - 18 June 12 (passed)
                            PFT2 -
                            EOD -

Life asked Death, " Why do people Love me but hate you?" Death responded " Because you are a beautiful lie and I am the painful truth!"

Comment

• Originally posted by itstime11121314 View Post
                              Any guys from El Paso? I just go an email for my scheduled polygraph but I have to go to Del Rio to do it. Did you guys also had to travel for the polygraph?
                              Im in El Paso but I did not have to travel to del rio. I took my poly downtown some where.
                              Test -02 April 2012
                              NOR-20 April 2012(101) w/ 10 vet pref
                              TSL 1 & 2- 02 May 2012
                              Qualifications - (Pending)
                              PFT1 - 30 May 12 (passed)
                              VBT & S.I. - 16 July 12 (passed)
                              Drug Test - (pending)
                              Medical- 08 June 12 (passed)
                              B.I. - In security office
                              Poly - 18 June 12 (passed)
                              PFT2 -
                              EOD -

Life asked Death, " Why do people Love me but hate you?" Death responded " Because you are a beautiful lie and I am the painful truth!"

Comment

• Originally posted by poolearmor View Post
                                so i FAILED the poly and today MHC FRONTLINE sent me an email asking me to withdraw from consideration becaz the official withdrawal may take several months to process.

so should i just withdraw or wait for them to do it ???
                                im sorry to hear that? did you take the poly just once? i would wait to withdraw, maybe they will call u again to retake? fingers crossed for you.
                                CBPO SWB
                                Application: 3/28/12
                                Exam: 4/26/12
                                NOR: 5/25/12 (90 no vet)
                                TSL: 6/12/12
                                TSL2: 6/13/12
                                Eqip: clear 6/28/12
                                Fingerprint: 6/22/12
                                PreEmp forms: 9/6/12
                                Quals: GS7 8/28/12
                                PFT1: 7/12/12 (complete 7/17/12)
                                Med: 7/24/12 (complete 8/14/12)
                                VBT/SI: 7/31/12 (complete 8/7/12)
                                Polygraph: 9/12/12 (P) 10/5/12 (P)
                                Drug test: 12/20/12 (P)
                                Background: Sent to security office 6/19/12

"To switch, or not to switch"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4697 users online. 221 members and 4476 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X