300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dfacedc View Post
    I disagree with this. Mine was forwarded on to MHC for a thumbs up thumbs down. The Proctor was there strictly to give the VBT and make sure it recorded correctly.

Unless you are intimately involved in the process it makes little sense trying to question every twist and turn. Not everyone runs through the steps exactly the same. It may be bad news or they may have only wanted him to do the VBT and the proctor received no instruction for the Structured interview who knows.

Just do what your told in the process to the best of your abilities and sit back and wait for concrete yes or on to everything.
    Something I found from a while back, I guess everybody's process is different, I just have to wait and see and hope for the best, but I think I did great so its 70/30
    MSP 1896

Comment

• Originally posted by Get Some View Post
      Does the Vbt and Si performrd at same time or can they be scheduled on different dates? My letter says Vbt only if i had an Si would it state that on the letter? The reason i ask is cause i had a Vbt but no Si and im confused because i thought they are done at same time. So SI is not included in VBT its a separate process, right?
      Hi there, Its not always the same, some people have done both the same day ( I had both same day, still waiting for my results), others did the VBT first, and then they were re-scheduled for the SI... Some people may say that you fail the VBT because you didnt get the SI the same day, but dont worry, this process is so random.. Good luck!
      Protecting America with Vigilance, Integrity, & Service

Comment

• Did the VBT and SI today. Usually I come out of the Panel having a pretty good idea of how I did, but this one I came out of having no clue if I killed it or blew it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Firefox View Post
          Did the VBT and SI today. Usually I come out of the Panel having a pretty good idea of how I did, but this one I came out of having no clue if I killed it or blew it.
          Yeah I'm in the same boat
          Last edited by Get Some; 09-26-2012, 05:42 PM.
          MSP 1896

Comment

• I just had my VBT/SI last week.

I took the VBT (twice! because they didnt record the first one)
            Then I waited in the lobby.
            Then I was brought in for a structured interview.
            I killed it and knew I killed it.

That was on a Monday, by Thursday I had received my green check mark.
            Geo: SWB
            Test: 6/23/12
            NOR: 6/27/12 - 95 -VP:0 Points
            TSL1: 7/13/12
            TSL2: 7/17/12
            E-Qip submitted: 7/19/12
            Medical & PFT1: 08/08/12
            VBT & S.I.: 09/17/2012
            Drug Test:
            B.I.:
            Forms & Qual: 10/18/2012
            Polygraph: 10/30/2012
            PFT2:
            EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by AlbertW View Post
              That's nice
              MSP 1896

Comment

• Does anyone know does your investigator contact you (the applicant) first before they start contacting your references?

Comment

• Originally posted by NYCperson9 View Post
                  Does anyone know does your investigator contact you (the applicant) first before they start contacting your references?
                  I have not spoken with the investigator, but they have reached out to my references.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlbertW View Post
                    I just had my VBT/SI last week.

Then I waited in the lobby.
                    Then I was brought in for a structured interview.
                    I killed it and knew I killed it.

That was on a Monday, by Thursday I had received my green check mark.
                    Yeah, that was quick! I took mine last week and I was expecting the check mark yesterday Tuesday but nothing yet.. Hopefully tomorrow .
                    Protecting America with Vigilance, Integrity, & Service

Comment

• just got the email about the newsletter, sorry if it was already posted but they gave a heads up regarding applicants receiving spam.

Beware of Scams!
                      Some applicants have received bogus e-mails demanding they electronically pay a fee to have their background investigation ―certified.‖ Don’t be fooled by this and similar fraudulent scams. If you are the target of this kind of scam, report it immediately to MHC at 952-857-2943 or [email protected].
                      i want to know how that get the info to be able to send it to CBP applicants .... lol oh well, just a heads up guys and gals.
                      CBPO
                      App - 3/12, GEO: SWB
                      Test & NORs - 4/12, TSL1/2 - 5/12, E-Qip: 6/12, Quals - GS-7, PFT1 - 6/12, Med - 7/12, VBT/SI - 7/12, BI - 12/27, DT - 12/21, TSU - 12/27/12
                      ** THE CALL 1/31/13, NOGALES, AZ | PRESIDIO,TX | LARADO, TX | COLUMBUS, NM - EOD - 3/18, Academy 4/22-8/22 **

I had to decline, if you need help msg.

NJSP
                      APP - 5/12, PEPP - 7/12, PQT - 8/12, WRITTEN - 10/12, BI - 12/12
                      PEPP II - 2/25/13 - 4/3/13
                      Medical/Pysch - 3/2, 3/3
                      Class 152 - Apr-Oct '13 (hoping)

Comment

• so who all is waiting for their poly to clear that has already done a background? if still waiting what was poly date?. i took my poly little over 3 weeks ago and did my background over a year ago my background was cleared and is now pending im assuming due to the recent poly.
                        BPA
                        GEO:SOUTHWEST/Tucson Sector
                        WRITTEN EXAM:10/10-Check
                        TSL:12/10-Check
                        ORAL BOARD:1/11-Check
                        MEDICAL, PFT1:5/11-Check
                        BI:8/11-Check
                        DRUG TEST:10/11-Check
                        POLY:9/5/12-Check
                        PFT2:
                        EOD:

Comment

• oh also my poly agent told me i passed after saying i failed 6 times in a row i think he was prying for more info but to my advantage there wasnt anymore info i put all cards out on table. im still a little worried but he said if i dont hear from him in 2 weeks everything should be fine.
                          Last edited by Jturs; 09-26-2012, 11:31 PM.
                          BPA
                          GEO:SOUTHWEST/Tucson Sector
                          WRITTEN EXAM:10/10-Check
                          TSL:12/10-Check
                          ORAL BOARD:1/11-Check
                          MEDICAL, PFT1:5/11-Check
                          BI:8/11-Check
                          DRUG TEST:10/11-Check
                          POLY:9/5/12-Check
                          PFT2:
                          EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by NYCperson9 View Post
                            Does anyone know does your investigator contact you (the applicant) first before they start contacting your references?
                            No necessarily, in my case, I spoke with my initial investigator over the phone, then he started talking with my friends and neighbor in Miami. Additionally he went to JAX to speak with my family. Finally, I meet my investigator (another one) in Pittsburgh. So..... I think is not a norm, they have to finish a job and they decide the order of the meetings...
                            Geo:SWB
                            CBPO Exam:12/10
                            TSl: 5/11
                            Medical & Pft1:9/11 Passed
                            Met BI:1/12
                            VBT/SI:10/11 Passed
                            Drug Test:04/12 Passed
                            Qual:cleared 3/12
                            Polygraph: Scheduled 11/23/12
                            PFT2:
                            EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by Jturs View Post
                              so who all is waiting for their poly to clear that has already done a background? if still waiting what was poly date?. i took my poly little over 3 weeks ago and did my background over a year ago my background was cleared and is now pending im assuming due to the recent poly.
                              I took mine Aug 8. Ia has my results and I passed. It took approximately 6 weeks for them to get results. Hang in about 3 more weeks and you should be good. I had a cleared background from last year. they said my BI is in adjudication now. The Background is actually good fro two years. After 1 yr it may just need an update like they do with medical. Hopefully that green check will come shortly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jturs View Post
                                oh also my poly agent told me i passed after saying i failed 6 times in a row i think he was prying for more info but to my advantage there wasnt anymore info i put all cards out on table. im still a little worried but he said if i dont hear from him in 2 weeks everything should be fine.
                                they did the same with me. They just play head games. Stuck to my guns cause i truly led a crime and drug free life. its like its hard to believe now a days.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10770 users online. 383 members and 10387 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X