300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shark View Post
    Hi guys, if you think that you have seen everything about CBPO process you are no right... My process end yesterday when I received "Over age CBPO" e-mail.
    I received my TO on May 25 and I turn 37 eight (8) days before (May 17). I was concern about this all the time and I called MHC before start sending information and doing all my test. In all my calls they told me that I was in the limit so don't worry about it, then I took my medical, physical, interviews, re- do my BI papers, met my investigator, drug test, etc, and additionally mi BI finished. Now if I am not eligible for Veterans Preference I am out. I am not veteran, so I am out.
    What I do not like is the ineptitude and lack of professionalism of the department of MHC. Seems our government does not care about wasting money. I'm upset not to be out of the process, I'm upset because they made me go through the process knowing that I had turned 37 eight days before. What deception. Good luck to all and it was a pleasure ....
    Wow...that was intolerable! And there's no place to dispute about this.

Comment

• 3 days after my interview CASS shows the green check. One more step down.
      Geo: SWB
      Test: 6/23/12
      NOR: 6/27/12 - 95 -VP:0 Points
      TSL1: 7/13/12
      TSL2: 7/17/12
      E-Qip submitted: 7/19/12
      Medical & PFT1: 08/08/12
      VBT & S.I.: 09/17/2012
      Drug Test:
      B.I.:
      Forms & Qual: 10/18/2012
      Polygraph: 10/30/2012
      PFT2:
      EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by AlbertW View Post
        3 days after my interview CASS shows the green check. One more step down.
        Wow that was fast! Cool...Im expecting the same check for Tuesday..
        Protecting America with Vigilance, Integrity, & Service

Comment

• Shark, sorry to hear of your bad news. I know the feelings of what you went through. Back in 2008 I completed everything else but my BI...and I mean everything else! I was simply awaiting the written results of my VBT. I received an email and a letter stating I my TO was retracted due to age. I'm omitting a bunch, but let's just say they ended up reinstating my TO and I had to do all of my paperwork over. And so the long road of waiting began again!

BTW, I just received an email today advising I had to re-do my fingerprints and E-QIP...again! At least I've now heard something in regards to getting my BI cleared again. Question for anyone who's had to re-do their background recently due to the old one expiring. Do the investigators interview all of your references again (specifically current supervisor)? I'm not worried about having done anything wrong at work. It's just if my current supervisor is interviewed I'm screwed. My current job will be gone! Past supervisors have always kept things under their hat and not spread the word. That's not the case with my current one though!

Comment

• Originally posted by mnewsom21 View Post
            MHC has about 20,000 polys to do in the next 3 months bewtween CBPO and BP.
            Where do you pull these numbers? just wondering
            MSP 1896

Comment

• I eod tomorrow in chicago!!!!
              GEO: Midwest
              Written Exam: 12/10/10
              NOR: 1/25/11, score 93 no vet pref
              TO/TSL: 1/9/12
              VBT & SI: 2/8/12 (cleared CASS 3/27/12)
              PFT1: 2/9/12 (cleared CASS 2/15/12)
              Medical: 2/14/12, cleared CASS 3/6/12
              BI: IN SECURITY OFFICE
              Pre-employment forms: cleared CASS 4/9/12
              Qualified GS-7 (received letter 4/9/12, cleared on CASS 4/12/12)
              Polygraph: 5/11/12
              Drug test: 5/24/12, cleared CASS 5/31/12
              Met with BI: 7/27/12
              Called: 8/24/12, Chicago
              PFT2: 9/4/12
              EOD: 9/24/12
              FLETC: 10/31-3/15

Comment

• Originally posted by Shark View Post
                Hi guys, if you think that you have seen everything about CBPO process you are no right... My process end yesterday when I received "Over age CBPO" e-mail.
                I received my TO on May 25 and I turn 37 eight (8) days before (May 17). I was concern about this all the time and I called MHC before start sending information and doing all my test. In all my calls they told me that I was in the limit so don't worry about it, then I took my medical, physical, interviews, re- do my BI papers, met my investigator, drug test, etc, and additionally mi BI finished. Now if I am not eligible for Veterans Preference I am out. I am not veteran, so I am out.
                What I do not like is the ineptitude and lack of professionalism of the department of MHC. Seems our government does not care about wasting money. I'm upset not to be out of the process, I'm upset because they made me go through the process knowing that I had turned 37 eight days before. What deception. Good luck to all and it was a pleasure ....
                Oh man Shark, I'm so sorry man. It's hard to see you go down man and it's such a terrible way to go! The only thing I can say is you have to have faith and trust that everything happens for a reason. Ya I know I sound like a hallmark card haha. Seriously though don't give up on your dream. If you still want a law enforcement job try and get on a local PD. I truly am sorry shark, I wish you nothing but luck.
                NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                Score:9X.XX%
                List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by lang2 View Post
                  I eod tomorrow in chicago!!!!
                  Good luck Lang2! Let us know how it goes.
                  NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                  Score:9X.XX%
                  List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Called IA and they said I passed my polygraph. Background in adjudication now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Get Some View Post
                      Where do you pull these numbers? just wondering
                      MHC...take it for what it is

Comment

Called IA and they said I passed my polygraph. Background in adjudication now.
                        When did you take your poly? I just took mine 8 days ago so I probably should wait a little until I call Mhc. What do u think?
                        CBPO SWB
                        Application: 3/28/12
                        Exam: 4/26/12
                        NOR: 5/25/12 (90 no vet)
                        TSL: 6/12/12
                        TSL2: 6/13/12
                        Eqip: clear 6/28/12
                        Fingerprint: 6/22/12
                        PreEmp forms: 9/6/12
                        Quals: GS7 8/28/12
                        PFT1: 7/12/12 (complete 7/17/12)
                        Med: 7/24/12 (complete 8/14/12)
                        VBT/SI: 7/31/12 (complete 8/7/12)
                        Polygraph: 9/12/12 (P) 10/5/12 (P)
                        Drug test: 12/20/12 (P)
                        Background: Sent to security office 6/19/12

"To switch, or not to switch"

Comment

• Originally posted by Twink View Post
                          When did you take your poly? I just took mine 8 days ago so I probably should wait a little until I call Mhc. What do u think?
                          took mine Aug 8th. Give it 6 weeks. They didnt have my results last week. had it this week.

Comment

took mine Aug 8th. Give it 6 weeks. They didnt have my results last week. had it this week.
                            Thanks when you took your test, did the agent tell you you passed? Also at this point in your timeline does that mean they are assigning a BI for you to meet? Sorry for all the questions
                            CBPO SWB
                            Application: 3/28/12
                            Exam: 4/26/12
                            NOR: 5/25/12 (90 no vet)
                            TSL: 6/12/12
                            TSL2: 6/13/12
                            Eqip: clear 6/28/12
                            Fingerprint: 6/22/12
                            PreEmp forms: 9/6/12
                            Quals: GS7 8/28/12
                            PFT1: 7/12/12 (complete 7/17/12)
                            Med: 7/24/12 (complete 8/14/12)
                            VBT/SI: 7/31/12 (complete 8/7/12)
                            Polygraph: 9/12/12 (P) 10/5/12 (P)
                            Drug test: 12/20/12 (P)
                            Background: Sent to security office 6/19/12

"To switch, or not to switch"

Comment

• Best of luck to everyone in this process.
                              Last edited by 180Degrees; 02-11-2016, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twink View Post
                                Thanks when you took your test, did the agent tell you you passed? Also at this point in your timeline does that mean they are assigning a BI for you to meet? Sorry for all the questions
                                Yeah he told me i passed when i took it. I just wanted the official word. Now they would assign a BI, but i have a cleared background already so while in adjudication they will look at the background i have done already and if there aren't any questions they will just give me the green check. Thats what IA says anyway. We'll see.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10739 users online. 431 members and 10308 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X