Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found this link while surfing the web. The info is from a few years ago and it talks about the SSBI/SBI background investigation that we are all so patiently waiting on.

http://www.clearancejobsblog.com/get...nvestigations/
    Test -02 April 2012
    NOR-20 April 2012(101) w/ 10 vet pref
    TSL 1 & 2- 02 May 2012
    Qualifications - (Pending)
    PFT1 - 30 May 12 (passed)
    VBT & S.I. - 16 July 12 (passed)
    Drug Test - (pending)
    Medical- 08 June 12 (passed)
    B.I. - In security office
    Poly - 18 June 12 (passed)
    PFT2 -
    EOD -

Life asked Death, " Why do people Love me but hate you?" Death responded " Because you are a beautiful lie and I am the painful truth!"

Comment

• Originally posted by steve88 View Post
      NYPD i assume. good luck, i took that test 2 years ago this month. only step i did so far was the apd-5, which is the applicant questionnaire, in March. i heard they just started processing 3 tests before me for the medical
      Guessed right, my friend took the test three years ago and got called last July and that was with a hiring freeze. If I can wait for CBP I can wait for nypd. It will be fun to see where I get in first haha. With my friend once he started the steps he blew through them. I remember talking to him about cbp bc I had experience with most my steps from CBP done. Then bam he gets called and I'm still waiting. Haha. Have to get your name on ever test you can I guess right? Noticed you took SCPD as well, just a heads their is an NCPD exam coming up the application dead line I think is 10/13. I know they didn't hire anybody off the last list and they have huge budget problems, but hey doesn't hurt to take it right?
      Last edited by Rms16; 09-19-2012, 11:12 PM.
      NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
      Score:9X.XX%
      List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by Sick of being a Army Grunt View Post
        Quick question, Its off topic of course but does anyone else find it nearly impossible to sign in to this site from a iMac? I can log in just fine from my PC but not my iMac!
        I'm using a Macbook and it works just fine for me!
        GEO: Midwest
        Written Exam: 12/10/10
        NOR: 1/25/11, score 93 no vet pref
        TO/TSL: 1/9/12
        VBT & SI: 2/8/12 (cleared CASS 3/27/12)
        PFT1: 2/9/12 (cleared CASS 2/15/12)
        Medical: 2/14/12, cleared CASS 3/6/12
        BI: IN SECURITY OFFICE
        Pre-employment forms: cleared CASS 4/9/12
        Qualified GS-7 (received letter 4/9/12, cleared on CASS 4/12/12)
        Polygraph: 5/11/12
        Drug test: 5/24/12, cleared CASS 5/31/12
        Met with BI: 7/27/12
        Called: 8/24/12, Chicago
        PFT2: 9/4/12
        EOD: 9/24/12
        FLETC: 10/31-3/15

Comment

• Question about Forms Pending

Hey guys, I completed my Pft1, VBT, and Medical back in June and have received the green check marks. However, my concern is with my Pre-Employment Forms and my Background they both show as having not been received on Cass, my background is not in the security office. It has stayed this way since June. I have called MHC and they say that they have my forms just haven't gotten to them yet. Is this normal 5 months down the line? Im just hoping something hasn't happened to my forms. Ive also received emails asking me to resubmit my pre-employment forms and when I called MHC again they said to ignore that. Has this happened to anyone else? My Geo preference is SWB
          Last edited by BPhopeful; 09-20-2012, 05:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BPhopeful View Post
            Hey guys, I completed my Pft1, VBT, and Medical back in June and have received the green check marks. However, my concern is with my Pre-Employment Forms and my Background they both show as having not been received on Cass, my background is not in the security office. It has stayed this way since June. I have called MHC and they say that they have my forms just haven't gotten to them yet. Is this normal 5 months down the line? Im just hoping something hasn't happened to my forms. Ive also received emails asking me to resubmit my pre-employment forms and when I called MHC again they said to ignore that. Has this happened to anyone else? My Geo preference is SWB
            The way things are going right now it probably is normal. I sometimes wonder if anyone is working at all. Seems as if the "G" is trying not to do any work whatsoever until they find out who the next Prez will be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sick of being a Army Grunt View Post
              Same here, I could get out of the Army in November as planned, take the DPS (Texas State Trooper) test, poly etc and be in the first academy class that starts the New Year. Im trying to be really patient but at the same time, I'm not putting all my eggs in one basket (CBP). There is a lot of Government (non- weapon carrying) positions that I have interest in, but I do not want to start a career once I get out of the Army because I need a job, I would rather I do something that matters and something I really want to do (CBP) but its like they expect you to wait around forever!
              Its hard out here. I retired at the beginning of the year and i am still trying to find myself out here. Worked and working jobs to pay bills but have not found my second career yet. Either Nashville PD or CBP should do it. Just a matter of when and if the Lord wills it. I am glad i saved money and have my retirement. Good luck to you and i hope you get in right away so you don't have to work a bunch of jobs until you settle in to something. I think all our military deserve that with all the deployments we have been on.

Keep saturating the market with resumes and applications. I still do that. Never know if something falls in your lap a year or two from now when you might need it.

Comment

• Hi guys, if you think that you have seen everything about CBPO process you are no right... My process end yesterday when I received "Over age CBPO" e-mail.
                I received my TO on May 25 and I turn 37 eight (8) days before (May 17). I was concern about this all the time and I called MHC before start sending information and doing all my test. In all my calls they told me that I was in the limit so don't worry about it, then I took my medical, physical, interviews, re- do my BI papers, met my investigator, drug test, etc, and additionally mi BI finished. Now if I am not eligible for Veterans Preference I am out. I am not veteran, so look like I am out.Seems nobody care about wasting money. Good luck to all and it was a pleasure ....
                Last edited by Shark; 09-24-2012, 12:47 PM. Reason: :0
                Geo:SWB
                CBPO Exam:12/10
                TSl: 5/11
                Medical & Pft1:9/11 Passed
                Met BI:1/12
                VBT/SI:10/11 Passed
                Drug Test:04/12 Passed
                Qual:cleared 3/12
                Polygraph: Scheduled 11/23/12
                PFT2:
                EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by Shark View Post
                  Hi guys, if you think that you have seen everything about CBPO process you are no right... My process end yesterday when I received "Over age CBPO" e-mail.
                  I received my TO on May 25 and I turn 37 eight (8) days before (May 17). I was concern about this all the time and I called MHC before start sending information and doing all my test. In all my calls they told me that I was in the limit so don't worry about it, then I took my medical, physical, interviews, re- do my BI papers, met my investigator, drug test, etc, and additionally mi BI finished. Now if I am not eligible for Veterans Preference I am out. I am not veteran, so I am out.
                  What I do not like is the ineptitude and lack of professionalism of the department of MHC. Seems our government does not care about wasting money. I'm upset not to be out of the process, I'm upset because they made me go through the process knowing that I had turned 37 eight days before. What deception. Good luck to all and it was a pleasure ....
                  Sorry to hear that... Another Dec 2010 tester out of the running. I hear you about the MHC...we're just a number to them.

Comment

• Shark...PM sent.

Comment

• Shark, THAT SUCKS! Sorry to hear that, best of luck to you. What's next for you?
                      I turn 36 tomorrow! My ultimate goal is FHWP, but I'm going to shoot for this as well.
                      Question! With what's going on in our crazy world the past few weeks, will there be an increase in hiring, jobs? Where can I find more info about what a CBP does? Was it CBP checking our passports when my gf & I came back from our cruise in Miami? These guys looked BORED to death! Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by yesman View Post
                        shark, that sucks! Sorry to hear that, best of luck to you. What's next for you?
                        I turn 36 tomorrow! My ultimate goal is fhwp, but i'm going to shoot for this as well.
                        Question! With what's going on in our crazy world the past few weeks, will there be an increase in hiring, jobs? Where can i find more info about what a cbp does? Was it cbp checking our passports when my gf & i came back from our cruise in miami? These guys looked bored to death! Thanks.
                        lol

Comment

• Hey everyone. I just found out that if you were in TSU and did not EOD by Aug1 and have not taken the poly, you will be pulled out of TSU to take a poly. So basically no one should be in TSU right now unless they took and passed poly. MHC has about 20,000 polys to do in the next 3 months bewtween CBPO and BP. Thank God i took mine already. Fer got lucky and made it in the nick of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by mnewsom21 View Post
                            Hey everyone. I just found out that if you were in TSU and did not EOD by Aug1 and have not taken the poly, you will be pulled out of TSU to take a poly. So basically no one should be in TSU right now unless they took and passed poly. MHC has about 20,000 polys to do in the next 3 months bewtween CBPO and BP. Thank God i took mine already. Fer got lucky and made it in the nick of time.
                            That is just wonderful news! LOL

Comment

Hi guys, if you think that you have seen everything about CBPO process you are no right... My process end yesterday when I received "Over age CBPO" e-mail.
                              I received my TO on May 25 and I turn 37 eight (8) days before (May 17). I was concern about this all the time and I called MHC before start sending information and doing all my test. In all my calls they told me that I was in the limit so don't worry about it, then I took my medical, physical, interviews, re- do my BI papers, met my investigator, drug test, etc, and additionally mi BI finished. Now if I am not eligible for Veterans Preference I am out. I am not veteran, so I am out.
                              What I do not like is the ineptitude and lack of professionalism of the department of MHC. Seems our government does not care about wasting money. I'm upset not to be out of the process, I'm upset because they made me go through the process knowing that I had turned 37 eight days before. What deception. Good luck to all and it was a pleasure ....
                              I'm very sorry to hear that Shark. It always hurts to hear that someone is out of the process. I pray something else comes your way that is better. Best wishes
                              Geo:SWB
                              CBPO Exam:08/2/11
                              TSl 1 & 2: 11/14/11 & 11/25/11
                              Medical & Pft1:12/10/11 Passed
                              VBT/SI: 5/10/12 Passed
                              Drug Test: 7/12/12 Passed
                              Qual: (GS-7) Cleared 8/12/12
                              Poly 1 & 2: 9/26/12 & 11/8/12 Passed
                              BI: Met investigator on 12/6 Complete on 3/26/13
                              TSU: 3/28/13
                              EOD: 8/12/13 (Brownsville, TX)
                              FLETC: 9/13/13

Comment

Wow Shark, unbelievable.. all you can take with you is that you know there was nothing you could have done differently. Keep on keepin on, you'll get what you want eventually.
                                CBPO
                                Geo - West Coast
                                Exam - 10/12/11 San Diego
                                NOR - 4/2/12
                                TSL - 6/12/12
                                PFT1 - green
                                BI -
                                Quals -
                                VBT/SI - green
                                Drug Screen - green

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5903 users online. 279 members and 5624 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X