300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Javier_Zalez View Post
    Getting frustrated now. I hate not hearing anything. It's been a couple of months now.
    The same here. I am taking some extra courses in my university about immigration in order to not think too much about this process

Comment

• Hey guys. Been in pre academy in Nogales for a week now and I will tell u this. Nogales is a great,awesome station. But the reason of this is that I received my tsl 1 for BP and the first clear was my BI. Hope unguys get the call soon. Keep your head up.

Comment

• Originally posted by poolearmor View Post
        i waited 3 months for the FAIL letter to come. its not an email.
        I'm sorry to hear that Whenever you took the test, did your examiner not tell you the results? I also did not receive the polygraph email, but I took the polygraph the day someone posted that the email was sent out (which could be the reason why I didn't get the email either)
        CBPO SWB
        Application: 3/28/12
        Exam: 4/26/12
        NOR: 5/25/12 (90 no vet)
        TSL: 6/12/12
        TSL2: 6/13/12
        Eqip: clear 6/28/12
        Fingerprint: 6/22/12
        PreEmp forms: 9/6/12
        Quals: GS7 8/28/12
        PFT1: 7/12/12 (complete 7/17/12)
        Med: 7/24/12 (complete 8/14/12)
        VBT/SI: 7/31/12 (complete 8/7/12)
        Polygraph: 9/12/12 (P) 10/5/12 (P)
        Drug test: 12/20/12 (P)
        Background: Sent to security office 6/19/12

"To switch, or not to switch"

Comment

• Originally posted by azcactus42 View Post
          I have taken 2 polygraphs for CBP within the last 2 months... I didn't receive the email either. I don't know if I passed or failed either...
          i got the fitness tip that had the line about the classes will start again in 2013. No biggie, still sitting and waiting... hang in there i haven't had to take a retake but if i need to i hope i have a chance to do so.
          CBPO
          App - 3/12, GEO: SWB
          Test & NORs - 4/12, TSL1/2 - 5/12, E-Qip: 6/12, Quals - GS-7, PFT1 - 6/12, Med - 7/12, VBT/SI - 7/12, BI - 12/27, DT - 12/21, TSU - 12/27/12
          ** THE CALL 1/31/13, NOGALES, AZ | PRESIDIO,TX | LARADO, TX | COLUMBUS, NM - EOD - 3/18, Academy 4/22-8/22 **

I had to decline, if you need help msg.

NJSP
          APP - 5/12, PEPP - 7/12, PQT - 8/12, WRITTEN - 10/12, BI - 12/12
          PEPP II - 2/25/13 - 4/3/13
          Medical/Pysch - 3/2, 3/3
          Class 152 - Apr-Oct '13 (hoping)

Comment

• I have a question. Hopefully someone can help, I took the written test a few weeks ago and I passed. I was sent en email to send in some paper work. I faxed them in instead of uploading them. But how do I know if they have them. I was hoping for an email saying that they received them or something. should I upload them anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by Twink View Post
              I'm sorry to hear that Whenever you took the test, did your examiner not tell you the results? I also did not receive the polygraph email, but I took the polygraph the day someone posted that the email was sent out (which could be the reason why I didn't get the email either)

i took the poly 2 times..
              first was on May then retest on June .. both times he told me i failed and want me to commit that i lied on something..

Comment

• Originally posted by poolearmor View Post
                i took the poly 2 times..
                first was on May then retest on June .. both times he told me i failed and want me to commit that i lied on something..
                Thats crazy, you know when I was under the poly he kept telling me I'm lying as well and committed crimes and hiding info, but I stayed true to my word and never budged and at the end he finally said that I passed...
                CBPO SWB
                Application: 3/28/12
                Exam: 4/26/12
                NOR: 5/25/12 (90 no vet)
                TSL: 6/12/12
                TSL2: 6/13/12
                Eqip: clear 6/28/12
                Fingerprint: 6/22/12
                PreEmp forms: 9/6/12
                Quals: GS7 8/28/12
                PFT1: 7/12/12 (complete 7/17/12)
                Med: 7/24/12 (complete 8/14/12)
                VBT/SI: 7/31/12 (complete 8/7/12)
                Polygraph: 9/12/12 (P) 10/5/12 (P)
                Drug test: 12/20/12 (P)
                Background: Sent to security office 6/19/12

"To switch, or not to switch"

Comment

• Been awhile since I've checked out the board and had to do some "catching up" reading. I also hadn't checked CASS in awhile. Sorry I did! It appears yet again I've moved out of scheduling and back into the pending items list. Sigh! I've read a few posts about people fearing rotating expirations. Been then, done that, STILL doing it! Seems my BI has now expired....again. You can add me to the list of those that didn't receive the poly email. Dunno why. Guess I'm gonna have to break down and call MHC. I didn't receive anything on the BI expiring either. Just found it on CASS. I did receive the fitness tips email, but nothing else. After all these years (yes, I said YEARS!), in the process, I think I've finally reached the frustration point.

Comment

• Originally posted by 66Pony View Post
                    Been awhile since I've checked out the board and had to do some "catching up" reading. I also hadn't checked CASS in awhile. Sorry I did! It appears yet again I've moved out of scheduling and back into the pending items list. Sigh! I've read a few posts about people fearing rotating expirations. Been then, done that, STILL doing it! Seems my BI has now expired....again. You can add me to the list of those that didn't receive the poly email. Dunno why. Guess I'm gonna have to break down and call MHC. I didn't receive anything on the BI expiring either. Just found it on CASS. I did receive the fitness tips email, but nothing else. After all these years (yes, I said YEARS!), in the process, I think I've finally reached the frustration point.
                    The same thing happened to me Thursday. I just cleared my 2nd full background investigation in July. I think it's because I haven't taken the polygraph yet. I am going to call IA and email MHC to get a definite answer. I too didn't receive the email about the polygraph that everyone got but I did get the September fitness email yesterday. It confirmed too that custom officers and border agents academies will tentatively start in Jan 2013. It looks like we are old timers to this process. Nothing now surprises me with this process. Also a person on the delphi forum was saying the same thing about getting taken out of TSU but he stated that he has already taken the polygraph. So, I really don't know what's going on.
                    CBPO
                    Geo Pref:Georgia
                    NOR:3/07
                    T.O:10/08
                    1st TSU:6/09
                    2nd Fitness test:11/09
                    Credit pulled:4/10
                    2nd TSU:5/10
                    2nd Medical and 2nd drug test:3/11
                    2nd E-Quip and fingerprints:4/11
                    2nd Background Investigator:6/6/11
                    All green checks in Cass except background:in security office

Comment

• Got my VBT tomorrow, any advice?
                      Geo: SWB
                      Test: 6/23/12
                      NOR: 6/27/12 - 95 -VP:0 Points
                      TSL1: 7/13/12
                      TSL2: 7/17/12
                      E-Qip submitted: 7/19/12
                      Medical & PFT1: 08/08/12
                      VBT & S.I.: 09/17/2012
                      Drug Test:
                      B.I.:
                      Forms & Qual: 10/18/2012
                      Polygraph: 10/30/2012
                      PFT2:
                      EOD:

Comment

• I took it about a week and a half ago and yes it cleared today in CASS. Will I be contacted soon for my poly and drug test?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlbertW View Post
                          Got my VBT tomorrow, any advice?
                          Nope, just be yourself and professional
                          Geo:SWB
                          CBPO Exam:08/2/11
                          TSl 1 & 2: 11/14/11 & 11/25/11
                          Medical & Pft1:12/10/11 Passed
                          VBT/SI: 5/10/12 Passed
                          Drug Test: 7/12/12 Passed
                          Qual: (GS-7) Cleared 8/12/12
                          Poly 1 & 2: 9/26/12 & 11/8/12 Passed
                          BI: Met investigator on 12/6 Complete on 3/26/13
                          TSU: 3/28/13
                          EOD: 8/12/13 (Brownsville, TX)
                          FLETC: 9/13/13

Comment

• Originally posted by haloguy12 View Post
                            I took it about a week and a half ago and yes it cleared today in CASS. Will I be contacted soon for my poly and drug test?
                            There is no specific timeline for this process, you could be contacted tomorrow for a poly or drug test, you could also be contacted a year from now. Sit tight, continue to work out and don't try to make sense of any part of this process............just look at some of the timelines around here. Even guys/girls who have chosen the SWB geo preference have been waiting a long time for some part of the process to happen. As an FYI, I waited almost 6 months after passing my VBT/SI to be contacted for a poly and I have yet to take the drug test.

Comment

• Anyone here work at Savannah? Trying to get as much intel on the popular Southeast ports as possible. Shifts? Schedules? AWS options? Already dug up info on Atlanta and Charlotte.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Walla183 View Post
                                Anyone here work at Savannah? Trying to get as much intel on the popular Southeast ports as possible. Shifts? Schedules? AWS options? Already dug up info on Atlanta and Charlotte.

Thanks
                                Are you in TSU?
                                CBPO
                                Geo Pref:Georgia
                                NOR:3/07
                                T.O:10/08
                                1st TSU:6/09
                                2nd Fitness test:11/09
                                Credit pulled:4/10
                                2nd TSU:5/10
                                2nd Medical and 2nd drug test:3/11
                                2nd E-Quip and fingerprints:4/11
                                2nd Background Investigator:6/6/11
                                All green checks in Cass except background:in security office

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10852 users online. 383 members and 10469 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X