300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by breachnclear View Post
    it has been 3wks since my poly, hopefully that is a good sign. congrats Fer/Cajun and everyone else that is moving along or got an EOD!
    We applied around the same time and you already got the poly done :S
    BPA
    Applied (CA): 08/02/11
    TSU: 01/03/13
    The Call: 02/01/13

CBPO
    Applied (SWB): 03/14/12
    Written Test: 04/19/12
    NOR: 05/25/12 (88 no pref)
    TSL1&2: 06/12, 06/13/12
    Pre-Employment forms: Completed
    Qualifications: Completed (GS-05)
    PFT1: 07/12/12 Completed
    Medical: 07/31/12 Completed
    VBT/SI: 08/24/12 Completed
    Drug Screening: 12/26/12 Completed
    Background Investigation: Completed
    Polygraph: 12/14/12 (cleared 12/19/12)
    BI Meeting: 12/20/12
    TSU: 12/27/12

Comment

• weird, I just got an email from Minneapolis Hiring Center stating that my pre-employment forms have been received. But I already green checked on CASS, it could be for Border patrol because they requested them like 3 weeks ago and I sent them in 3 weeks ago... but the signature in the email says Customs and Border protection.
      BPA
      Applied (CA): 08/02/11
      TSU: 01/03/13

CBPO
      Applied (SWB): 03/14/12
      Written Test: 04/19/12
      NOR: 05/25/12 (88 no pref)
      TSL1&2: 06/12, 06/13/12
      Pre-Employment forms: Completed
      Qualifications: Completed (GS-05)
      PFT1: 07/12/12 Completed
      Medical: 07/31/12 Completed
      VBT/SI: 08/24/12 Completed
      Drug Screening: 12/26/12 Completed
      Background Investigation: Completed
      Polygraph: 12/14/12 (cleared 12/19/12)
      BI Meeting: 12/20/12
      TSU: 12/27/12

Comment

• So, I just received a call back from IA, lady said my BI was done, just waiting to be called for polygraph... What news I am like before the call. The good thing is they called me back the same day

She also said that the academy is still on....(I think that they don't have the accurate information about that)

The bad thing is, a well know person by me and working in HS told me that government will stop everything until after the election. Haha. is not a new news anyway....

Well, what can I say....... Wait and wait....
        Geo:SWB
        CBPO Exam:12/10
        TSl: 5/11
        Medical & Pft1:9/11 Passed
        Met BI:1/12
        VBT/SI:10/11 Passed
        Drug Test:04/12 Passed
        Qual:cleared 3/12
        Polygraph: Scheduled 11/23/12
        PFT2:
        EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by Shark View Post
          So, I just received a call back from IA, lady said my BI was done, just waiting to be called for polygraph... What news I am like before the call. The good thing is they called me back the same day

She also said that the academy is still on....(I think that they don't have the accurate information about that)

The bad thing is, a well know person by me and working in HS told me that government will stop everything until after the election. Haha. is not a new news anyway....

At least your BI is done. MY BI is done and i just need results of poly. I left message with them today.

Comment

So, I just received a call back from IA, lady said my BI was done, just waiting to be called for polygraph... What news I am like before the call. The good thing is they called me back the same day

IA just called me back..still no poly results yet...been 5 weeks..they do show my BI cleared still from last year...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by mnewsom21 View Post
              its been 5 for me. I am going to call next week and see if they got results. Surely they can grade the thing in six weeks you would think
              yea, but who knows thye could have all went away for vacation the same month and need to catch up lol
              CBPO
              App - 3/12, GEO: SWB
              Test & NORs - 4/12, TSL1/2 - 5/12, E-Qip: 6/12, Quals - GS-7, PFT1 - 6/12, Med - 7/12, VBT/SI - 7/12, BI - 12/27, DT - 12/21, TSU - 12/27/12
              ** THE CALL 1/31/13, NOGALES, AZ | PRESIDIO,TX | LARADO, TX | COLUMBUS, NM - EOD - 3/18, Academy 4/22-8/22 **

I had to decline, if you need help msg.

NJSP
              APP - 5/12, PEPP - 7/12, PQT - 8/12, WRITTEN - 10/12, BI - 12/12
              PEPP II - 2/25/13 - 4/3/13
              Medical/Pysch - 3/2, 3/3
              Class 152 - Apr-Oct '13 (hoping)

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
                You guys are lucky atleast you have movement, I was told a month and a half ago I would be contacted for the poly and here I still wait. Creeping up on my two year mark and on 10/21 my medical will have to be redone. Luckily that's only a form that has to be filled out and returned. Wouldn't be so bad if this waiting room we are in had a view haha.
                Medical is good for 2 years?

Comment

• Originally posted by lckyl16 View Post
                  Medical is good for 2 years?
                  Nope it's only good for one, most everything else is two I believe. When I called MHC they said the only thing that could lapse is medical. They also stated I wouldn't have to go through all the medical tests again just need to fill out a form.
                  NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                  Score:9X.XX%
                  List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by mnewsom21 View Post
                    IA just called me back..still no poly results yet...been 5 weeks..they do show my BI cleared still from last year...lol
                    Hey atleast you guys know your BI is done, I called IA two weeks ago and she couldn't even tell me if my BI was cleared. All she see's is that I'm waiting on a poly and I should get the call for it soon. Well aren't I just the lucky one!
                    Last edited by Rms16; 09-11-2012, 11:38 PM.
                    List#2XX 5/2013

Comment

• i took my poly in June 7 2012 and i got a letter today said i FAILED......
                      waste of 4 years of waitting

can we appeal???

Comment

• Originally posted by poolearmor View Post
                        i took my poly in June 7 2012 and i got a letter today said i FAILED......

can we appeal???
                        Upps! poolearmor, sorry about that. That's why we have to take these kind of jobs as something good if happen but not as a life project (because is not real yet). I am trying to be better every day in the job I am doing at the moment because what you have in your hand right now, is the reality. Good luck pool...
                        Geo:SWB
                        CBPO Exam:12/10
                        TSl: 5/11
                        Medical & Pft1:9/11 Passed
                        Met BI:1/12
                        VBT/SI:10/11 Passed
                        Drug Test:04/12 Passed
                        Qual:cleared 3/12
                        Polygraph: Scheduled 11/23/12
                        PFT2:
                        EOD:

Comment

Upps! poolearmor, sorry about that. That's why we have to take these kind of jobs as something good if happen but not as a life project (because is not real yet). I am trying to be better every day in the job I am doing at the moment because what you have in your hand right now, is the reality. Good luck pool...
                          Very good advice, Shark. Difficult to swallow but right on the mark.

Comment

• Wow 4 months after you took the poly... Im sorry bro; that was a really waste of time.. but dont give up, there are many other agencies, sooner or later they will be hiring. Good luck!

Originally posted by poolearmor View Post

can we appeal???
                            Protecting America with Vigilance, Integrity, & Service

Comment

• Originally posted by poolearmor View Post

can we appeal???
                              I'm sorry man i know thats a let down. Especially since you waited so long. Try getting your name on some other lists and one will come through. Its almost like a numbers game the more apps the better. Thats what I'm doing, I realized after almost two years that you need to have a couple apps working at the same time. My top choice is CBP but at this point i'll take who ever calls first. Just wish i hadn't waited so long to come to this decision. I was wondering when you finished the poly did they tell you if you passed or failed?
                              List#2XX 5/2013

Comment

• received an email that went out to roughly 1,210 applicants saying that a poly is required and await for IA to call you to schedule one. The funny thing is is that i already took one 5 weeks ago..lol The email also states that academy classes are tentatively scheduled to begin Jan 2013.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8200 users online. 412 members and 7788 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X