300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cajunchik View Post
    Mine too!!! Such an awsome feeling knowing that it's finally happening!! 3 and a half years of waiting! FLETC here we come!!

Fer we are getting sworn in tomorrow. Don't forget to bring your I-9 form and Affidavits form with SS card and drivers license. Good luck Bro!!

3 1/2 years.. wow wow wow.. practically a military enlistment.. lol.. congrats.. but wow

Comment

• Is ANYONE else EODing in Chicago next week???
      GEO: Midwest
      Written Exam: 12/10/10
      NOR: 1/25/11, score 93 no vet pref
      TO/TSL: 1/9/12
      VBT & SI: 2/8/12 (cleared CASS 3/27/12)
      PFT1: 2/9/12 (cleared CASS 2/15/12)
      Medical: 2/14/12, cleared CASS 3/6/12
      BI: IN SECURITY OFFICE
      Pre-employment forms: cleared CASS 4/9/12
      Qualified GS-7 (received letter 4/9/12, cleared on CASS 4/12/12)
      Polygraph: 5/11/12
      Drug test: 5/24/12, cleared CASS 5/31/12
      Met with BI: 7/27/12
      Called: 8/24/12, Chicago
      PFT2: 9/4/12
      EOD: 9/24/12
      FLETC: 10/31-3/15

Comment

• Hey everybody I have a VBT coming in two weeks, I was wondering what documents I need to take with me? The letter I received for attendance and a valid ID? Anything else?
        I know its been answered many times, I just don't have the time between school and work, I appreciate your help.
        MSP 1896

Comment

• Originally posted by NATMARGI View Post
          HI guys, looks like everyone has had different issues and experiences w/ poly. I took mine about three weeks ago and he was actually pretty professional. He wasn't rude or short with me, but stated a thousand times to be truthful with him. I showed "sensitivity" to being truthful, and was just at the border of needing a reexamination, but he recommended that I don't need it. I have a question to anyone in this process or that may know.....after this poly, if I pass it, how long could it take until I get the call?. I have passed everything and the only thing pending is my background, which has been in the security office about 2 months. I selected SWB so I am looking to see how much longer this may take. I took my test July last year and we're approaching 2013. Any ideas? Thanks everyone
          I am in the exact same boat as you i passed my poly last week he told me everyone may be subject to a re-test within two weeks after hopefully im not one of them. I completed my Background over a year ago as with my drug test too so hopefully we will both be getting the call soon. what is your preference location in SWB.
          BPA
          GEO:SOUTHWEST/Tucson Sector
          WRITTEN EXAM:10/10-Check
          TSL:12/10-Check
          ORAL BOARD:1/11-Check
          MEDICAL, PFT1:5/11-Check
          BI:8/11-Check
          DRUG TEST:10/11-Check
          POLY:9/5/12-Check
          PFT2:
          EOD:

Comment

• I just passed my VBT. What happens next?

Comment

• Originally posted by haloguy12 View Post
              I just passed my VBT. What happens next?
              Did you just clear that in CASS today? I've been waiting 6 weeks for my results.

Also, to answer your question...WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, and WAIT some more! The process really isn't the same for anyone. Some people get through in six months, others in 5 years. Good luck!

Comment

its like the new corona commercials... grab a beer and hangout watching the waves come in. best of luck and congrads
                CBPO
                App - 3/12, GEO: SWB
                Test & NORs - 4/12, TSL1/2 - 5/12, E-Qip: 6/12, Quals - GS-7, PFT1 - 6/12, Med - 7/12, VBT/SI - 7/12, BI - 12/27, DT - 12/21, TSU - 12/27/12
                ** THE CALL 1/31/13, NOGALES, AZ | PRESIDIO,TX | LARADO, TX | COLUMBUS, NM - EOD - 3/18, Academy 4/22-8/22 **

I had to decline, if you need help msg.

NJSP
                APP - 5/12, PEPP - 7/12, PQT - 8/12, WRITTEN - 10/12, BI - 12/12
                PEPP II - 2/25/13 - 4/3/13
                Medical/Pysch - 3/2, 3/3
                Class 152 - Apr-Oct '13 (hoping)

Comment

• it has been 3wks since my poly, hopefully that is a good sign. congrats Fer/Cajun and everyone else that is moving along or got an EOD!
                  CBPO
                  Test & NORs - 4/12, TSL1/2 - 5/12, E-Qip: 6/12, Quals - GS-7, PFT1 - 6/12, Med - 7/12, VBT/SI - 7/12, BI - 12/27, DT - 12/21, TSU - 12/27/12
                  ** THE CALL 1/31/13, NOGALES, AZ | PRESIDIO,TX | LARADO, TX | COLUMBUS, NM - EOD - 3/18, Academy 4/22-8/22 **

NJSP
                  Medical/Pysch - 3/2, 3/3

Comment

• Originally posted by Get Some View Post
                    Hey everybody I have a VBT coming in two weeks, I was wondering what documents I need to take with me? The letter I received for attendance and a valid ID? Anything else?
                    I know its been answered many times, I just don't have the time between school and work, I appreciate your help.
                    suit/tie, just follow the letter and your set. best of luck
                    CBPO

NJSP
                    Medical/Pysch - 3/2, 3/3

Comment

Grab a snickers

Comment

• Originally posted by breachnclear View Post
                        it has been 3wks since my poly, hopefully that is a good sign. congrats Fer/Cajun and everyone else that is moving along or got an EOD!
                        its been 5 for me. I am going to call next week and see if they got results. Surely they can grade the thing in six weeks you would think

Comment

• Originally posted by mnewsom21 View Post
                          its been 5 for me. I am going to call next week and see if they got results. Surely they can grade the thing in six weeks you would think
                          You guys are lucky atleast you have movement, I was told a month and a half ago I would be contacted for the poly and here I still wait. Creeping up on my two year mark and on 10/21 my medical will have to be redone. Luckily that's only a form that has to be filled out and returned. Wouldn't be so bad if this waiting room we are in had a view haha.
                          NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                          Score:9X.XX%
                          List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
                            You guys are lucky atleast you have movement, I was told a month and a half ago I would be contacted for the poly and here I still wait. Creeping up on my two year mark and on 10/21 my medical will have to be redone. Luckily that's only a form that has to be filled out and returned. Wouldn't be so bad if this waiting room we are in had a view haha.
                            I think my medical expired too . I really don't know what I am going to do. I went to a cardiology for a stress test before to get a green check on CASS. That exam was very expensive. This time if I have to pay more money I think I won't do it. Let see if as Rm16 says, it will be just a form to be filled out.

I met my investigator on Jan 2012, 9 months so far... I will make another call. I'll let you know....
                            Geo:SWB
                            CBPO Exam:12/10
                            TSl: 5/11
                            Medical & Pft1:9/11 Passed
                            Met BI:1/12
                            VBT/SI:10/11 Passed
                            Drug Test:04/12 Passed
                            Qual:cleared 3/12
                            Polygraph: Scheduled 11/23/12
                            PFT2:
                            EOD:

Comment

• For record only, I Just called IA at 10:43 am 9/11/2012. Let see how long it takes to return the call.
                              Geo:SWB
                              CBPO Exam:12/10
                              TSl: 5/11
                              Medical & Pft1:9/11 Passed
                              Met BI:1/12
                              VBT/SI:10/11 Passed
                              Drug Test:04/12 Passed
                              Qual:cleared 3/12
                              Polygraph: Scheduled 11/23/12
                              PFT2:
                              EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by Shark View Post
                                I think my medical expired too . I really don't know what I am going to do. I went to a cardiology for a stress test before to get a green check on CASS. That exam was very expensive. This time if I have to pay more money I think I won't do it. Let see if as Rm16 says, it will be just a form to be filled out.

I met my investigator on Jan 2012, 9 months so far... I will make another call. I'll let you know....
                                Shark don't sweat it, I heard from MHC and several people on this forum including Yoda (who could probably run a training class at MHC on the hiring process haha) that they will send a form for you to fill out and send back. As long as nothing major has happened you will be good to go.
                                NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                                Score:9X.XX%
                                List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9334 users online. 521 members and 8813 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X