Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MPDCjock View Post
    Does CBPO offer tuition reimbursement?
    got an email last week stating it's suspended for FY 2013...

Comment

• Originally posted by NATMARGI View Post
      HI guys, looks like everyone has had different issues and experiences w/ poly. I took mine about three weeks ago and he was actually pretty professional. He wasn't rude or short with me, but stated a thousand times to be truthful with him. I showed "sensitivity" to being truthful, and was just at the border of needing a reexamination, but he recommended that I don't need it. I have a question to anyone in this process or that may know.....after this poly, if I pass it, how long could it take until I get the call?. I have passed everything and the only thing pending is my background, which has been in the security office about 2 months. I selected SWB so I am looking to see how much longer this may take. I took my test July last year and we're approaching 2013. Any ideas? Thanks everyone
      Honestly no one can answer that...it has been 5 weeks since my poly and they still havent received it as far as i know. You still need to talk to a BI. It just happens when it happens if it happens.

Comment

• I just submitted my Eqip and forms. I'm sure I didn't fill out the financial forms right will my investigator just go over it with me to correct it? Or will they send it back and tell me to do it again? It was really confusing to me.

Comment

• g
          Originally posted by NYCperson9 View Post
          I just submitted my Eqip and forms. I'm sure I didn't fill out the financial forms right will my investigator just go over it with me to correct it? Or will they send it back and tell me to do it again? It was really confusing to me.
          If they review it and find something that needs correcting they will contact you about it. At the time of the interview your investigator will go over everything you filled out. That's part of the BI, just to make sure everything is correct. Anything that needs to be changed or adjusted that will be when it happens. Dont worry so much I'm sure it was fine.
          Last edited by Rms16; 09-09-2012, 08:22 PM.
          NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
          Score:9X.XX%
          List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• This is it guys. Tomorrow sept 10 is my report day. Hopefully everything goes ok. :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Fer View Post
              This is it guys. Tomorrow sept 10 is my report day. Hopefully everything goes ok. :-)
              Mine too!!! Such an awsome feeling knowing that it's finally happening!! 3 and a half years of waiting! FLETC here we come!!

Fer we are getting sworn in tomorrow. Don't forget to bring your I-9 form and Affidavits form with SS card and drivers license. Good luck Bro!!

Comment

• Originally posted by cajunchik View Post
                Mine too!!! Such an awsome feeling knowing that it's finally happening!! 3 and a half years of waiting! FLETC here we come!!

Fer we are getting sworn in tomorrow. Don't forget to bring your I-9 form and Affidavits form with SS card an

d drivers license. Good luck Bro!!

That makes 3 of us

Comment

• Originally posted by Firefox View Post
                  Took my PFT1 and did med today. PFT1 was about the easiest PT test I have ever done in my life. My time line so far looks like this:
                  Exam: July 23 2012
                  NOR: 8/1/12: 102 W/vet
                  TSL 1: 8/14/2012
                  TSL 2: 8/16/2012
                  Submitted SF86: 8/16/12
                  Medical: 9/7/12
                  PFT1: 9/7/12
                  VBT/SI: Scheduled for 9/19/12
                  Nice man, the VBT/SI is easy and nothing to worry about. Hey I PM'ed you a while back. Did you get it?
                  Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Comment

• Originally posted by NATMARGI View Post
                    We're in the same boat. Just waiting for a call. Have you heard how long it can take for SWB w/ just background pending? I applied 05/11 and we're approaching 2013 now.
                    I met with my investigator in July 2011. Don't hold your breath.
                    Gek.

Comment

• I read on another forum that someone talked to MHC and they said no more classes until January. Can anyone verify this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fer View Post
                        This is it guys. Tomorrow sept 10 is my report day. Hopefully everything goes ok. :-)
                        Congrats to all three of you! Hopefully more of us from the forum will be joining you soon.
                        NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                        Score:9X.XX%
                        List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
                          Congrats to all three of you! Hopefully more of us from the forum will be joining you soon.
                          Congratulation and I can feel what you are feeling. @ Rms16, we will receive a call soon.
                          Geo:SWB
                          CBPO Exam:12/10
                          TSl: 5/11
                          Medical & Pft1:9/11 Passed
                          Met BI:1/12
                          VBT/SI:10/11 Passed
                          Drug Test:04/12 Passed
                          Qual:cleared 3/12
                          Polygraph: Scheduled 11/23/12
                          PFT2:
                          EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by normy0 View Post
                            I read on another forum that someone talked to MHC and they said no more classes until January. Can anyone verify this?
                            Shoot it really dont batter when everyone is still waiting on BI to clear...they can start a class everyday and we wont be in them...lol

Trust me you can still EOD and sit at pre-academy for 2 months. You could EOD i November for example and not go to the academy until mid Jan as an example. Everything is up in the air right now because our awesome Congress has their act together with the budget plus I don't think anyone wants to commit funds with the Presidential Election coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by normy0 View Post
                              I read on another forum that someone talked to MHC and they said no more classes until January. Can anyone verify this?
                              Most of the folks at MHC are very good at wordsmithing. "No more classes" could mean many things, depending on what MHC was saying...and not saying.

Comment

• Don't fret too much over the class dates thing. When I declined my offer last year (thats another story..lol) I was called beginning of November to EOD Dec 19 with Academy starting Feb 23.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8715 users online. 273 members and 8442 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X