300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by darko886 View Post
    Hey guys, me again. Regarding my failed poly I had a question. I told my examiner that the reason I felt uncomfortable during the application question was because she stated it in a way that I interpreted it to mean have I ever lied on an application. Beforehand we went over my CBP application, but during the actual question she asked if I lied on my "applications" which is plural, and I told her after that I have lied on applications before but not on my CBP one, however she would not let me retest as she told me that I am smart enough to know that she is talking about CBP and didn't believe that was all I was nervous about. Is there any input I can make before a decision is made to disqualify me from the process? Can I voice this concern? I asked her if she could do it again and ask me specifically about the CBP application and she said she's not doing it again.

Thanks guys!
    Not sure. Just remember that the results have to go to QC and if they do not agree with your examiners findings they can request that you retest on certain areas. I do not believe that you can request it however.

Comment

• All I have left is my BI and Drug test, I take my poly next wed and I'm going to have to quit reading all these posts about failed/negative poly results :/ Hope everyone else has some good news today and hopefully I can also get an interim clearance after my poly and go to the academy before my background clears
      CBPO SWB
      Application: 3/28/12
      Exam: 4/26/12
      NOR: 5/25/12 (90 no vet)
      TSL: 6/12/12
      TSL2: 6/13/12
      Eqip: clear 6/28/12
      Fingerprint: 6/22/12
      PreEmp forms: 9/6/12
      Quals: GS7 8/28/12
      PFT1: 7/12/12 (complete 7/17/12)
      Med: 7/24/12 (complete 8/14/12)
      VBT/SI: 7/31/12 (complete 8/7/12)
      Polygraph: 9/12/12 (P) 10/5/12 (P)
      Drug test: 12/20/12 (P)
      Background: Sent to security office 6/19/12

"To switch, or not to switch"

Comment

• Originally posted by lang2 View Post
        Thanks! There were only two of us and we both passed. The 1.5 mile could have been more enjoyable- we had to do 12 laps around a tiny track in a gym that didn't appear to have the air conditioning on...but I PASSED so that's all that matters!
        Same like me 12 3/4 of laps. Congrats :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Twink View Post
          All I have left is my BI and Drug test, I take my poly next wed and I'm going to have to quit reading all these posts about failed/negative poly results :/ Hope everyone else has some good news today and hopefully I can also get an interim clearance after my poly and go to the academy before my background clears
          You can and u will. :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Peoplepeople View Post
            Some people have very high post counts on here. Is that going to delay their process because the BI has to read through them all?
            yes so dont post alot

Comment

• Originally posted by Twink View Post
              All I have left is my BI and Drug test, I take my poly next wed and I'm going to have to quit reading all these posts about failed/negative poly results :/ Hope everyone else has some good news today and hopefully I can also get an interim clearance after my poly and go to the academy before my background clears
              Same boat, I saw we received our TSL's the same days, but I don't have a polygraph date yet, good luck to you, I'm sure you'll ace it.
              BPA
              Applied (CA): 08/02/11
              TSU: 01/03/13
              The Call: 02/01/13

CBPO
              Applied (SWB): 03/14/12
              Written Test: 04/19/12
              NOR: 05/25/12 (88 no pref)
              TSL1&2: 06/12, 06/13/12
              Pre-Employment forms: Completed
              Qualifications: Completed (GS-05)
              PFT1: 07/12/12 Completed
              Medical: 07/31/12 Completed
              VBT/SI: 08/24/12 Completed
              Drug Screening: 12/26/12 Completed
              Background Investigation: Completed
              Polygraph: 12/14/12 (cleared 12/19/12)
              BI Meeting: 12/20/12
              TSU: 12/27/12

Comment

• The wait for the BI to clear is at times infuriating! What's worse is I was told over a month ago I'd be contacted for the poly and I still waiting. The BI portion of this process is like hitting a brick wall going 90 MPH lol. I can vent all i want the only thing I have control over right now is my training, I'm going to blow the pft2 out the water lol.
                NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                Score:9X.XX%
                List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
                  The wait for the BI to clear is at times infuriating! What's worse is I was told over a month ago I'd be contacted for the poly and I still waiting. The BI portion of this process is like hitting a brick wall going 90 MPH lol. I can vent all i want the only thing I have control over right now is my training, I'm going to blow the pft2 out the water lol.
                  Good for you man. My case is different. I stopped my training around 2 weeks ago so far... I know that I can be back on shape any time (I think ) but this process won't stop my life so I decided to enjoy my family who is visiting me and then start my training again...

Ah! and congratulation those 2010 applicants.... we used to be in the same boat, not anymore...
                  Geo:SWB
                  CBPO Exam:12/10
                  TSl: 5/11
                  Medical & Pft1:9/11 Passed
                  Met BI:1/12
                  VBT/SI:10/11 Passed
                  Drug Test:04/12 Passed
                  Qual:cleared 3/12
                  Polygraph: Scheduled 11/23/12
                  PFT2:
                  EOD:

Comment

The wait for the BI to clear is at times infuriating! What's worse is I was told over a month ago I'd be contacted for the poly and I still waiting. The BI portion of this process is like hitting a brick wall going 90 MPH lol. I can vent all i want the only thing I have control over right now is my training, I'm going to blow the pft2 out the water lol.
                    I have my 1.5 mile down to 12:21, I am trying to get it to 10:30 and right now I am sprinting 300 meters instead, but the 300 at 40 seconds.
                    BPA
                    Applied (CA): 08/02/11
                    TSU: 01/03/13

CBPO
                    Applied (SWB): 03/14/12
                    Written Test: 04/19/12
                    NOR: 05/25/12 (88 no pref)
                    TSL1&2: 06/12, 06/13/12
                    Pre-Employment forms: Completed
                    Qualifications: Completed (GS-05)
                    PFT1: 07/12/12 Completed
                    Medical: 07/31/12 Completed
                    VBT/SI: 08/24/12 Completed
                    Drug Screening: 12/26/12 Completed
                    Background Investigation: Completed
                    Polygraph: 12/14/12 (cleared 12/19/12)
                    BI Meeting: 12/20/12
                    TSU: 12/27/12

Comment

Yes, it is nuts.. It is all pretty much luck of the draw in many ways from what I have heard from the center. Some BI do their work quickly and some obviously, not so much. Unfortunately, I think mine found the latter stack.. I just keep picturing these stacks of paperwork being distributed and mine is sitting on the desk of "that guy" that spends a lot of time doing "other" things.. lol what a nightmare.. and then to see people who have tested in like frieking April or June 2012 to be as far if not further along in the process than some of us more "seasoned" bloggers.. lol.. freaking hilarious! I still haven't even had my poly.. nuts! The only thing that brings me any comfort is seeing that some of you started this process like a half of year before me.. but then again.. it is disturbing as well.. I start wondering why ya'll are taking so long as well.. have you been black balled or something..ticked off the wrong person at MHC during one of your inquireries.. lol.. ?? Bad luck.. or just low demand for your region.. who knows
                      Last edited by pn3karr; 09-06-2012, 02:48 PM.

Comment

• I just received my NOR. I got 90. Those results came quick!

Comment

• Got my NOR today. Took the test in ATL on 8/21. Got a 100, so I did 2.7 points better than the HSI SA battery.

Comment

• Man how you guys score 100 in those tests blows my mind. but congratulations to all of you

MdDjock, seems like you were not giving yourself enough credit before the test.

Comment

I was told the same thing 2 mos ago and no call yet, last thing is what I was told lol butI believe nothin.
                              Last edited by MPK9; 09-06-2012, 05:18 PM.

Comment

• I received my TSL today. I'm happy that this process is moving fairly quickly.
                                Geo: SWB
                                Quals: GS-5
                                PFT1: Completed
                                Medical: Pending
                                VBT/SI: 10/31/12-Pending
                                Drug Screening:
                                BI: In Security Office
                                POLY:
                                PFT2:
                                EOD:

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13095 users online. 484 members and 12611 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X