300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fer View Post
    I met my BI back In march! I did my drug test in July 21 something like that! Jul 31 everything clear, Aug 10 I got the call.
    Definitely does not seem to be any precise order for this process. Compared to you, I am going through this thing bass ackwards.. ahhhhh!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by karlas32 View Post
      Good morning! Hadn't been able to log on but just wanted to give you guys an update on my status. I took my medical/fitness test on Friday the 31st. I didn't do great but received 94 points to pass the PFT-1. Will be working out to get ready for the PFT-2. I had VBT yesterday, September 4th, I think it went well so hopefully I get the green lights on both of these. Does anyone know if they usually take the 2-3 weeks to tell you or if it's a little bit longer? Just wondering. Hope you all are having a good day.
      I got my results in cass about a week after both. You will prob also get a letter in the mail saying you passed the vbt in about 2 weeks.

Comment

Good morning! Hadn't been able to log on but just wanted to give you guys an update on my status. I took my medical/fitness test on Friday the 31st. I didn't do great but received 94 points to pass the PFT-1. Will be working out to get ready for the PFT-2. I had VBT yesterday, September 4th, I think it went well so hopefully I get the green lights on both of these. Does anyone know if they usually take the 2-3 weeks to tell you or if it's a little bit longer? Just wondering. Hope you all are having a good day.
        It takes a week!

Comment

• Originally posted by pn3karr View Post
          Definitely does not seem to be any precise order for this process. Compared to you, I am going through this thing bass ackwards.. ahhhhh!!!
          Can you post your timeline?

Comment

Can you post your timeline?
            CBPO
            Examination Date: Summer 2011
            NOR: (105 - w vet preference)
            GEO: SWB
            TSL:
            TSL2: 7/31/12
            Eqip: 9/11 - Resubmitted 3/12 - corrected some info
            PFT1: 11/2011
            Med: 11/2011
            VBT/SI: 11/2011
            Drug screening: 5/2012
            Polygraph:?
            Background: Sent to security office 5/2012

This is somewhat rough but mostly accurate

Comment

• Ladies and Gents,
              I know this question has been brought up many times and I have read hundreds of posts about it but have yet to come up with a difinitive answer.
              Does CBPO Retirement actually stop the clock for applicants under 6c 12d retirement. I have heard many differnt thoughts on this but was hoping there was someone with some experience who could shed some light on the subject.
              Thanks

Comment

I'm still waiting on my VBT/SI to clear and I took it the first week of August. This week will be 5 weeks since I took it and no word yet. It is the last thing I need to clear.

Comment

Congratz! How was your 1.5? How many passed it? Happy for you!
                  Thanks! There were only two of us and we both passed. The 1.5 mile could have been more enjoyable- we had to do 12 laps around a tiny track in a gym that didn't appear to have the air conditioning on...but I PASSED so that's all that matters!
                  GEO: Midwest
                  Written Exam: 12/10/10
                  NOR: 1/25/11, score 93 no vet pref
                  TO/TSL: 1/9/12
                  VBT & SI: 2/8/12 (cleared CASS 3/27/12)
                  PFT1: 2/9/12 (cleared CASS 2/15/12)
                  Medical: 2/14/12, cleared CASS 3/6/12
                  BI: IN SECURITY OFFICE
                  Pre-employment forms: cleared CASS 4/9/12
                  Qualified GS-7 (received letter 4/9/12, cleared on CASS 4/12/12)
                  Polygraph: 5/11/12
                  Drug test: 5/24/12, cleared CASS 5/31/12
                  Met with BI: 7/27/12
                  Called: 8/24/12, Chicago
                  PFT2: 9/4/12
                  EOD: 9/24/12
                  FLETC: 10/31-3/15

Comment

Thanks! There were only two of us and we both passed. The 1.5 mile could have been more enjoyable- we had to do 12 laps around a tiny track in a gym that didn't appear to have the air conditioning on...but I PASSED so that's all that matters!

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by lang2 View Post
                        Congrats on passing...I have a question, do you know how long it took them to grade and receive your polygraph results? It has been 4 weeks now since I took mine and as far as I know IA still hasn't received them from Quality Control.

Comment

Congrats on passing...I have a question, do you know how long it took them to grade and receive your polygraph results? It has been 4 weeks now since I took mine and as far as I know IA still hasn't received them from Quality Control.

Comment

• I have NO idea. I will tell you that they told me I wouldn't meet with an investigator if I didn't pass my poly. If you look at my timeline, it's all spelled out there. Also, my BI is not clear on CASS and I'm headed to duty this month.

Comment

I have NO idea. I will tell you that they told me I wouldn't meet with an investigator if I didn't pass my poly. If you look at my timeline, it's all spelled out there. Also, my BI is not clear on CASS and I'm headed to duty this month.
                              So slightly over two months according to timeline. At least I got one month down. You probably got an interim clearance and they will work your clearance while you are in the academy. Being a female (i got it right this time...lol) may have helped you since they were looking for females. Good luck to you and at least you are going to Georgia when the weather is getting cooler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Firefox View Post
                                Ladies and Gents,
                                I know this question has been brought up many times and I have read hundreds of posts about it but have yet to come up with a difinitive answer.
                                Does CBPO Retirement actually stop the clock for applicants under 6c 12d retirement. I have heard many differnt thoughts on this but was hoping there was someone with some experience who could shed some light on the subject.
                                Thanks
                                Yes it does STOP the clock for 12(d) and for 6(c) retirement depending on if your FERS or CSRS. Hope that helps. Notice why we call it 12d and 6c by looking at thje law numbers below

FERS (New Retirement System) 5 U.S.C. 8412(d) and (e), which establish special retirement eligibility for law enforcement officers, members of the Capitol Police and Supreme Court Police, firefighters, nuclear materials couriers, customs and border protection officers, and air traffic controllers employed under the Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS);

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CSRS (Old Retirement System) 5 USC § 8336(c) (1) An employee who is separated from the service after becoming 50 years of age and completing 20 years of service as a law enforcement officer, firefighter, nuclear materials courier, or customs and border protection officer, or any combination of such service totaling at least 20 years, is entitled to an annuity.
                                (2) An employee is entitled to an annuity if the employee—
                                (A) was a law enforcement officer or firefighter employed by the Panama Canal Company or the Canal Zone Government at any time during the period beginning March 31, 1979, and ending September 30, 1979; and
                                (B) is separated from the service before January 1, 2000, after becoming 48 years of age and completing 18 years of service as a law enforcement officer or firefighter, or any combination of such service totaling at least 18 years.
                                HSI Agent Timeline-

Applied online - March and June 2011 (VRA/Public)
                                Test (New Orleans) - June 11, 2011
                                Oral Board - Oct 4, 2011
                                TO arrived Oct 26, 2011
                                e-QIP sent - Oct 28, 2011
                                Credit Check pulled Nov 4, 2011
                                Medical - Nov 8, 2011
                                PPD read and Med packet sent to CHS Nov 10, 2011
                                (2/6/2012 BI - EOD clearance granted)
                                (Med Cleared on 02/22/2012)
                                Redid entire Med Exam- early 2015
                                Received FLETC EOD date- Expected EOD on 6/14/2015

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6614 users online. 224 members and 6390 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X