300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FederalDesi View Post
    So my ethnicity is from India, and I received that email as well, I took the test last month and haven't received my tsl yet do you think my ability to speak 2 of those languages on that list will help my chances?
    finally i see a indian brother on here! not sure if it will help with tsl because it did say its a survey.
    BPA( California)

NOR 75( no clue why am i stuck in the 70's) 9/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by mnewsom21 View Post
      I speak southern dialect english and can understand the northern dialect also. Basic understanding of ebonics should be a plus...lol
      I am fluent in the northern dialect of English and if the southern dialect is spoken quick enough I'm ok. I have a good undserstanding of ebonics as well. I have also learned Spanglish, as this was the language my parents spoke to me when they meant business lol.
      Last edited by Rms16; 08-23-2012, 08:08 PM.
      NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
      Score:9X.XX%
      List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Question... So I passed all pre-employment steps and got a call back in May for a tenotive offer but they realized I am still in the military until Sept. so they said they couldn't give me a offer tell sept. and then I will be put back on the pipeline. Does anyone know what the typical wait is for pipeline for SWB?

Comment

• I will be strongly contemplating the Air Force if CBP does not work out for me.
          Geo:SWB
          CBPO Exam:08/2/11
          TSl 1 & 2: 11/14/11 & 11/25/11
          Medical & Pft1:12/10/11 Passed
          VBT/SI: 5/10/12 Passed
          Drug Test: 7/12/12 Passed
          Qual: (GS-7) Cleared 8/12/12
          Poly 1 & 2: 9/26/12 & 11/8/12 Passed
          BI: Met investigator on 12/6 Complete on 3/26/13
          TSU: 3/28/13
          EOD: 8/12/13 (Brownsville, TX)
          FLETC: 9/13/13

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
            Maybe that form does mean something, sure sounds that way. I feel like now anybody that takes the poly will fill out that out. So makes sense that they may just start including it with all new tsl1's sooner rather then later. That's complete speculation though, so take that with a grain of salt. I would also call MHC about that missing pre-employment form. Who was it that told you there may be a problem was it MHC or IA?

You might be right! They emailed me one a few months ago and had me fill it out and fax it back. It was after I took the poly so maybe they do go hand in hand. I asked a question a few months ago about that form and someone on here told me that everyone has to fill that out! Maybe they were wrong or maybe they are right. Im hoping that they are wrong lol
            Test -02 April 2012
            NOR-20 April 2012(101) w/ 10 vet pref
            TSL 1 & 2- 02 May 2012
            Qualifications - (Pending)
            PFT1 - 30 May 12 (passed)
            VBT & S.I. - 16 July 12 (passed)
            Drug Test - (pending)
            Medical- 08 June 12 (passed)
            B.I. - In security office
            Poly - 18 June 12 (passed)
            PFT2 -
            EOD -

Life asked Death, " Why do people Love me but hate you?" Death responded " Because you are a beautiful lie and I am the painful truth!"

Comment

• Originally posted by guillenv View Post
              Question... So I passed all pre-employment steps and got a call back in May for a tenotive offer but they realized I am still in the military until Sept. so they said they couldn't give me a offer tell sept. and then I will be put back on the pipeline. Does anyone know what the typical wait is for pipeline for SWB?
              I'm in the same boat as you are. They told me that it would be fairly quick once you get out. They even asked me about getting a early out.....
              Test -02 April 2012
              TSL 1 & 2- 02 May 2012
              Drug Test - (pending)
              PFT2 -
              EOD -

Life asked Death, " Why do people Love me but hate you?" Death responded " Because you are a beautiful lie and I am the painful truth!"

Comment

• Hello,
                So today I got a letter saying that I got my VBT/SI on Sep. 6, 2012. After this if I pass I will only need drug test, poly, and BI.

Comment

• If you speak one of those languages on that email, does it mean you got a quicker chance of getting hired? my GEO is JFK NYC and I scored mid 80's

Comment

• @sick of being army grunt...i see you took your poly june 18. how did you find out you passed and how long after the poly did you find out? i took mine aug 8, the examiner told me i passed. I called IA yesterday and they did not have the results yet. it has been 2 weeks since i took it.

Comment

• Originally posted by mnewsom21 View Post
                      @sick of being army grunt...i see you took your poly june 18. how did you find out you passed and how long after the poly did you find out? i took mine aug 8, the examiner told me i passed. I called IA yesterday and they did not have the results yet. it has been 2 weeks since i took it.

When I finished my poly I asked the agent, she told me that she see's no reason why I should not pass but of course it had to go to Adj. The agent told me that if I dont not get a letter in the mail within 30 days of taking the test, I have nothing to worry about. So, really I never got anything in writing saying that I passed the poly but it has been two months without a letter or a call asking me to retest, so I figured I passed.
                      Test -02 April 2012
                      TSL 1 & 2- 02 May 2012
                      Drug Test - (pending)
                      PFT2 -
                      EOD -

Comment

• Originally posted by MCLARK84 View Post
                        Congrats Twink!
                        You seem to be moving quite fast. I have my PFT 1 on Monday any suggestions
                        Up up, Down down, Up up, Down down, Up up, Down down, Up up, Down down, Up up, Down down, Up up, Down down, Up up, Down down, Up up, Down down, Up up, Down down, Up up, Down down.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....................................Up up, Down down, Up up, Down down, TIME!
                        MSP 1896

Comment

• Originally posted by S.O.S. View Post
                          Hey, Guys! I am new here and I have been following this thread for a long time and it is very
                          helpful! I am wondering, is there anyone who applied for the West Coast location?
                          Hey S.O.S.! Just like USER, I also have a very similar timeline (I'm actually on the way home from my VBT right now). However, I am also a West Coast applicant. I'm not female, but it's still nice to see someone else with the same GEO!
                          CBPO
                          Geo: West Coast
                          Written Test: 4/19/12
                          NOR: 5/25/12 (100 no vet pts)
                          TSL1: 6/12/12
                          TSL2: 6/13/12
                          PFT1: 7/12/12
                          Medical: 7/24/12
                          VBT & SI: 8/21/12
                          Poly: 3/28/13
                          BI: In security office
                          Drug Test:
                          PFT2:
                          EOD:

Comment

• Originally posted by Valross View Post
                            Hey S.O.S.! Just like USER, I also have a very similar timeline (I'm actually on the way home from my VBT right now). However, I am also a West Coast applicant. I'm not female, but it's still nice to see someone else with the same GEO!
                            Hey Valross! Thanks for letting me know, I am really glad to meet someone who shares the same GEO! We may even end up in the same training class in Georgia (with other applicants who share similar timeline). So how was your VBT, I bet you nailed it! and good luck on your pre-employment process!
                            CBPO
                            GEO: SWB San Ysidro
                            Written Exam: 9/24/15
                            Referred: 10/9/15
                            TSL: 10/13/15
                            Med: 10/15/15
                            NOR: 10/19/15 (100)
                            Qual.: 10/21/15 (GS-5)

Comment

• Has anyone here had their poly done in Orlando?

Comment

• Originally posted by MCLARK84 View Post
                                Congrats Twink!
                                You seem to be moving quite fast. I have my PFT 1 on Monday any suggestions
                                At this point my only suggestion is to do your best hopefully you have already been working on pushups and situps and lifting the 50 lbs don't worry, your adrenaline will kick in and you will triple what you would normally do! Keep us updated I know you'll kick rox!

Twink
                                CBPO SWB
                                Application: 3/28/12
                                Exam: 4/26/12
                                NOR: 5/25/12 (90 no vet)
                                TSL: 6/12/12
                                TSL2: 6/13/12
                                Eqip: clear 6/28/12
                                Fingerprint: 6/22/12
                                PreEmp forms: 9/6/12
                                Quals: GS7 8/28/12
                                PFT1: 7/12/12 (complete 7/17/12)
                                Med: 7/24/12 (complete 8/14/12)
                                VBT/SI: 7/31/12 (complete 8/7/12)
                                Polygraph: 9/12/12 (P) 10/5/12 (P)
                                Drug test: 12/20/12 (P)
                                Background: Sent to security office 6/19/12

"To switch, or not to switch"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10654 users online. 351 members and 10303 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X