Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fer

I'm a female... It took me about a year. My EOD is
    September 10th. I also had vision correction and had to resubmit my equip packet because i did not include my dads wife passport number. So maybe it would have been sooner if it weren't for those two things
    Last edited by acosta87; 08-21-2012, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Get Some View Post
      First green check in CASS , the PFT1 score traveled fast, it may be that I'm geographically close to MHC, faster ping. Also my Interview is scheduled, pretty exciting stuff.
      Wow, that was fast!! Cool.. Well, no green checks for me, thats weird.. I took the pft1 a day before yours.. lol, Good luck on your interview!
      Protecting America with Vigilance, Integrity, & Service

Comment

• Originally posted by acosta87 View Post
        Fer

I'm a female... It took me about a year. My EOD is
        September 10th. I also had vision correction and had to resubmit my equip packet because i did not include my dads wife passport number. So maybe it would have been sooner if it weren't for those two things

Ok, thank you (this is fer friend) took my test 4/26 And by first week of August everything cleared but my Background, Drug test, And quals. So im just wondering if they really have sped up my process or not. Btw, fer asked when is your academy date And geo?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fer View Post
          Ok, thank you (this is fer friend) took my test 4/26 And by first week of August everything cleared but my Background, Drug test, And quals. So im just wondering if they really have sped up my process or not. Btw, fer asked when is your academy date And geo?
          seems like your moving along pretty fast your in the last steps. when I got the call it was totally unexpected . My academy date is Oct 17. I'm from California so I decided to take San Ysidro ...good luck with everything and feel free to ask any other questions

Comment

seems like your moving along pretty fast your in the last steps. when I got the call it was totally unexpected . My academy date is Oct 17. I'm from California so I decided to take San Ysidro ...good luck with everything and feel free to ask any other questions
            That's 4 of us who's going to be in fletc that day.

Comment

That's 4 of us who's going to be in fletc that day.
              U took your pft2?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shark View Post
                180D, I think that is not true I am 2010 tester (SWB) and I am still waiting like some others.. Don't trust me??? ask Rms16.
                180degrees, Shark is right, wish he wasn't but another 2010 tester SWB here coming up on the two year anniversary this December. I was told by IA that I'm headed for a poly rather be headed for an EOD, but I'll take what I can get. Most SWB applicants get through quickly except the unlucky ones likes lol.
                Last edited by Rms16; 08-21-2012, 05:12 PM.
                NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                Score:9X.XX%
                List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by Shark View Post
                  I hope those words come true
                  I second that shark!
                  List#2XX 5/2013

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
                    180degrees, Shark is right, wish he wasn't but another 2010 tester SWB here coming up on the two year anniversary this December. I was told by IA that I'm headed for a poly rather be headed for an EOD, but I'll take what I can get. Most SWB applicants get through quickly except the unlucky ones likes lol.
                    Right about what? Your background investigation is given priority over non-SWB applicants.......just because a few SWB applicants are experiencing a long wait for their background investigation doesn't mean anyone is right or wrong. It is what it is, if you're a 2010 tester and applied for the SWB and your BI is taking forever, chances are that you have foreign contacts in your family, have an extensive history of residences and employment, or you have traveled a lot or were in the military or all of the above.......

If you're a non-SWB applicant, be prepared to have your background investigation given an extremely low priority.

Comment

U took your pft2?
                      Cool ... yeah i took my pft2 last week

Comment

• Originally posted by 180Degrees View Post
                        Right about what? Your background investigation is given priority over non-SWB applicants.......just because a few SWB applicants are experiencing a long wait for their background investigation doesn't mean anyone is right or wrong. It is what it is, if you're a 2010 tester and applied for the SWB and your BI is taking forever, chances are that you have foreign contacts in your family, have an extensive history of residences and employment, or you have traveled a lot or were in the military or all of the above.......

If you're a non-SWB applicant, be prepared to have your background investigation given an extremely low priority.
                        180degrees that's what I was getting at, most SWB applicants fly though the process with a few exceptions. Just stating that not every SWB applicant gets through quickly. You are correct I do have a lot of foreign contacts in my family. It's actually quite a few and I know that's what is slowing me down. I wasn't disagreeing with you, if you're non-SWB you probably will be waiting a long time.
                        Last edited by Rms16; 08-21-2012, 06:17 PM.
                        List#2XX 5/2013

Comment

Uhhhh lucky!!! I'm from San Diego, born and raised. I hope I am lucky enough to one day get offered San Ysidro or Otay Mesa. Hopefully sooner than later right? hehe
                          BPA
                          Applied (CA): 08/02/11
                          TSU: 01/03/13
                          The Call: 02/01/13

CBPO
                          Applied (SWB): 03/14/12
                          Written Test: 04/19/12
                          NOR: 05/25/12 (88 no pref)
                          TSL1&2: 06/12, 06/13/12
                          Pre-Employment forms: Completed
                          Qualifications: Completed (GS-05)
                          PFT1: 07/12/12 Completed
                          Medical: 07/31/12 Completed
                          VBT/SI: 08/24/12 Completed
                          Drug Screening: 12/26/12 Completed
                          Background Investigation: Completed
                          Polygraph: 12/14/12 (cleared 12/19/12)
                          BI Meeting: 12/20/12
                          TSU: 12/27/12
                          The Call: 02/01/13

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
                            Seems like the same for me, haven't heard anything in a while though

Comment

• Originally posted by -USER- View Post
                              Uhhhh lucky!!! I'm from San Diego, born and raised. I hope I am lucky enough to one day get offered San Ysidro or Otay Mesa. Hopefully sooner than later right? hehe
                              I got offerd both! And I pick Nogales! ;-)

Comment

• Hello Guys,

Long time reader, first time poster here! So I took the exam on 7/25 got my NOR on 8/1, changed my geo. preference to SWB on 8/8. My question is about how long does it take to recieve a TSL or is it possible not to get one at all? Seems like everyone gets there PFT1 scheduled about one month after there TSL so I was trying to see how long before the ball will get rolling. Thanks for any help guys!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8552 users online. 261 members and 8291 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X