300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IamWolf View Post
    Hey guys. It took me a while to build up the courage to come back here and finally say this: I'm out of the process. Sadly, I can't talk about the technicalities of the results since I did sign a confidentiality waver. I was 100% truthful during the whole process. It just wasn't meant to be. God bless you all and keep me in your prayers.
    I am truly sorry to hear that and it did not work out. I wish you the best of luck and everything happens for a reason, we might not be able to understand/see the big picture yet, but I am sure things will work out for you in the end.
    BPA
    Applied (CA): 08/02/11
    TSU: 01/03/13
    The Call: 02/01/13

CBPO
    Applied (SWB): 03/14/12
    Written Test: 04/19/12
    NOR: 05/25/12 (88 no pref)
    TSL1&2: 06/12, 06/13/12
    Pre-Employment forms: Completed
    Qualifications: Completed (GS-05)
    PFT1: 07/12/12 Completed
    Medical: 07/31/12 Completed
    VBT/SI: 08/24/12 Completed
    Drug Screening: 12/26/12 Completed
    Background Investigation: Completed
    Polygraph: 12/14/12 (cleared 12/19/12)
    BI Meeting: 12/20/12
    TSU: 12/27/12
    The Call: 02/01/13

Comment

• Originally posted by Rms16 View Post
      Iamwolf, I'm sorry to hear that man. Pointmain8 is right don't give up on your dream though. I can understand how you feel i would be really upset if this happned to me. This is what I'm worried about, getting this far in the process almost at the end and then getting booted after being 100% truthful. I know you can't tell us much and by no means am I asking you to break your agreement or gain any insight to the poly, but I was wondering if you're able to tell us how long after the poly did they let you know the results? Was it in letter form?
      It was a phone call. They let me know last week and I had the poly 5/30. Thanks for all your support guys. I'm gonna apply to ICE and others. We'll see how that goes. Pray for me that God's will is done. Love all you guys!
      "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

It was a phone call. They let me know last week and I had the poly 5/30. Thanks for all your support guys. I'm gonna apply to ICE and others. We'll see how that goes. Pray for me that God's will is done. Love all you guys!
        What? they didn't even give you a chance to write a response to a NOPA?

Comment

• Originally posted by Midwest24 View Post
          What? they didn't even give you a chance to write a response to a NOPA?
          A failed polygraph doesn't warrant a NOPA. It's beyond a NOPA.
          Gek.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shark View Post
            I am sorry so much IamWolf, you will have better opportunities. It was only one door closed, so many more will be opened. Take your time and do us a favor, come back and tell us whatever you can, everything will help. Boa sorte cara!
            Will do.
            "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Comment

• Got a call from my Poly examiner today, he said poly's are now 100% mandatory for every applicant. Mine is also scheduled 5 hours away from my house :/ Good and bad I guess lol
              CBPO
              Exam: Pass 88 6/28/11
              Geo: SWB
              Qual: Passed
              Medical: Passed
              Pft1: Passed 59 Situps 83 Pushups
              BI: Pending
              VBT/SI: Passed
              Drug Test: Passed
              Poly: 9/10/12
              PFT2: ?
              The Call: 10/29/12
              EOD: Dec 3
              Academy: Jan 10 - May 16

Comment

Wow it took them a long time to get back to you about the poly. This is freaking me out a bit to be in limbo for so long not knowing what is going on then almost three months later they say you failed the poly. It's a little nerve racking. It was the poly that did you in right? I'm suprised they didn't send a letter or something, I've heard previously on here they send a letter telling you that you failed. I truly am sorry Iamwolf from our conversations on here you seemed like a good guy. Good luck in all you do buddy. I'm sure you will get picked up somewhere. One door closes another opens. Just have to keep an eye out for that door.
                Last edited by Rms16; 08-20-2012, 05:32 PM.
                NYPD Exam: 3310 9/12
                Score:9X.XX%
                List#2XX 5/2013

NCPD Exam: 2000 12/12

PAPD Exam: 6/13 Qualified

Comment

• Originally posted by Baha View Post
                  Got a call from my Poly examiner today, he said poly's are now 100% mandatory for every applicant. Mine is also scheduled 5 hours away from my house :/ Good and bad I guess lol
                  When is it and where? Sorry don't mean to be so foward, but I'm waiting on mine.
                  List#2XX 5/2013

Comment

• Early Sept in Washington DC. call came from an unknown number.
                    CBPO

Comment

Early Sept in Washington DC. call came from an unknown number.
                      Where are you traveling from? I'm wondering why I didn't get a call.
                      List#2XX 5/2013

Comment

• Newark, NJ
                        you'll get it dont worry.
                        The Poly said if you live within an 8 hour radius you are required to attend the testing site they choose.

IAMWOLF Boa sorte brother.
                        CBPO

Comment

• Does anyone know how they figure out part-time work experience? Like the formula used to see how it compares to full time?
                          Written exam: 3/26/12
                          NOR: 4/2/12
                          TSL: 5/25/12
                          PFT1: 6/19/12 Cleared
                          Medical exam: 8/30/12 Cleared
                          VBT/SI: 8/1/12 Cleared
                          Poly: Scheduled

Comment

Keep in mind that you will have to disclose the unsuitability findings on all of those applications in the future. Not that I want to make things worse, but Federal LE might not be in your near future with this. You might be able to go local PD, but anything that requires a clearance might be hard to pull through for quite some time.

Best of Luck... Keep in mind that Fed LE is not all that's out there.
                            CBPO
                            Written: 08/29/2007
                            EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• well its tuesday morning and i am still waiting on the infamous background green check...aaaahhh

Comment

Got a call from my Poly examiner today, he said poly's are now 100% mandatory for every applicant. Mine is also scheduled 5 hours away from my house :/ Good and bad I guess lol
                                Good for you Baha. May I ask where are you located right now/city of residence?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7251 users online. 386 members and 6865 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X