Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hold on a sec just noticed my NOR says NY all other locations,NY when I wanted NY JFK.who did you guys e mail to correct it?

Comment

• its on your NOR.
      fax 612-727-2225
      email [email protected] with the heading "Attn: REX-CBPO"

they responded in less than a day and i was emailed a new NOR that same day.

Comment

• Originally posted by JRizEJ6 View Post
        its on your NOR.
        fax 612-727-2225
        email [email protected] with the heading "Attn: REX-CBPO"

they responded in less than a day and i was emailed a new NOR that same day.

I'm going to email it back to them also. I tried to fax it but i still have not recieved an email or letter with my new Geo. location.

Thanks for the info.

Ro

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolygsx View Post
          I'm going to email it back to them also. I tried to fax it but i still have not recieved an email or letter with my new Geo. location.

Thanks for the info.

Ro
          Be patient. I changed my Geo pref and it took a couple of days for them to get back to me, but they just sent another NOR via email with my desired changes. It will work out.
          "Officer, you are kinda hot."

"And you are kinda intoxicated."

Comment

• Originally posted by sap123 View Post
            Be patient. I changed my Geo pref and it took a couple of days for them to get back to me, but they just sent another NOR via email with my desired changes. It will work out.
            It's been over a week.

Comment

• Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
              Recently? When did you test? I'm still waiting myself.
              I tested in March and got my TO at the end of June.

Comment

• Ontario Sept. 22

So I'm taking the 4hr EXAM on Sept. 22 at the Ontario Convention Center, is anyone else going as well?

Also.. how is the ALT part of the test. I keep hearing that it is very difficult, anyone have any tips or tricks...

-T
                Deputy Sheriffs Trainee Progress - LA
                6/28/08 - Written/Oral - Pass
                7/22/08 - PHS turn in
                8/27/08 - BI Interview
                8/27/08 - WITHDRAW

Deputy Sheriffs Trainee Progress - San Ber.
                7/12/08 - Written - Pass
                7/26/08 - Physical Agility - Pass
                8/5/08 - Assigned BI

Deputy Sheriffs Trainee Progress - Riverside
                8/20/08 - Computerized Assessment Test - FAILED

Comment

• Originally posted by LASD_or_BUST View Post
                  So I'm taking the 4hr EXAM on Sept. 22 at the Ontario Convention Center, is anyone else going as well?

Also.. how is the ALT part of the test. I keep hearing that it is very difficult, anyone have any tips or tricks...

-T
                  4 hours it felt like 5....But to answer your question yes the ALT part is hard if you dont study. Make sure you study it will help you a lot!

Comment

• Originally posted by LASD_or_BUST View Post

-T
                    ALT...Sounds like BPA

Comment

• Yeah I just tested on 8/18 and there was no ALT.I was told the language part is just for Border Patrol which sucks for me cause I'm fluent in spanish.

Originally posted by shawal16 View Post
                      ALT...Sounds like BPA

Comment

• Originally posted by imlikeaninja View Post
                        Yeah I just tested on 8/18 and there was no ALT.I was told the language part is just for Border Patrol which sucks for me cause I'm fluent in spanish.
                        If your equally good in Math, it shouldn't have been a problem. Both CBPO and BPA have pro's and con's to the job. However, as a CBPO you won't have to relocate to an obscure border town.

Comment

• Hey guys,

I tested back on August 1st and received my NOR about a week later with a rating of 90 with no Vet points for the Michigan area. Has anybody else tested recently for Michigan and received a TO?

Comment

• Originally posted by imlikeaninja View Post
                            Yeah I just tested on 8/18 and there was no ALT.I was told the language part is just for Border Patrol which sucks for me cause I'm fluent in spanish.
                            well being fluent wont suck if you chose a southern location. You wont have to stay at FLETC an extra 6 weeks for spanish training.

Comment

• Originally posted by vic1218 View Post
                              Hey guys,

I tested back on August 1st and received my NOR about a week later with a rating of 90 with no Vet points for the Michigan area. Has anybody else tested recently for Michigan and received a TO?
                              Applied for Michigan on July 24 and got a t.o. on August 6. Scored a 90 on the test. Im a veteran but didnt meet the standars for vet points.

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
                                well being fluent wont suck if you chose a southern location. You wont have to stay at FLETC an extra 6 weeks for spanish training.
                                Six weeks?? Can you really learn Spanish in six weeks? That Spanish course must be demanding? Does a lot of people fail? If so, what happens then?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2922 users online. 188 members and 2734 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X